So Liberals.

:lmao:

A liberal preaching economics, that's classic

How's that Bush Great Recession backing up your claims to knowing anything about 'economics'?

You live in memes, not reality.

LOL, what a tool.

Yes, W and Obama had the same policies and they had the same results, a crappy economy. You're the one who thinks the same actions led to different results.

Damn, you think I support W? :lmao:

Yeah

The Stock Market went from 6,000 under Bush in 2008 to 18,000 under Obama this month.
Unemployment went from 10.2% under Bush to 4.9% under Obama.
The national defecit per year under Bush was at 1.4 trillion dollars a year, under Obama it has been recuded yearly to 400 billion.
When Obama took office the Bush/Republican economy was losing 750,000 jobs A MONTH, under Obama we've had years of job growth and lower unemployment than under Reagan.

You people have your fantasies that you cling to, but make no mistake, they are fantasies. Reality is the opposite of what you see and believe.

So solly.

Yes. The WEALTHIEST 1 percent have done better under obummer than at any time in the last 50 years. They have made more money, and ripped off the middle class at a rate unheard of under a repub admin. And you sit back and let it happen.

Poor isaac, he laughs at this post and yet it is a FACT. A fact that poor little isaac don't like. His hero obummer is a pawn of the wealthiest one percent, and because he is they could rape and pillage far more than they ever could under a repub, and good little halfwits like isaac let it happen. And then when the facts are pointed out to them and they have no response they run and hide. Typical brain dead "useful idiot".

Hello idiot!:bye1:

And Hillary is in bed with Wall Street. Lehman Brothers. Democrats are uneducated and willfully blind.

People who won't spend their own money on skills for high paying jobs will suddenly care and work hard when someone else pays it for them. What do you suppose could be wrong with that theory?
As Westwall mentioned earlier, I would imagine the program would have to be similar to other E/U countries where grades matter or testing for it matters... it's not given to every student, but offered to those with good grades/ or aptitude, and the others were put in to trade/vocational schools? I don't know?

I was never a supporter of free State college for everyone under the Sun...

When I was young, a State college was affordable for students who worked full time in the summer and part time through the school year with maybe a little bit of financial help from mom and dad.....but back then the minimum wage was worth more, you could buy more with it, pay for more with it, than you can today.

Tax Wall Street transaction and fine bankers who abuse the laws.

Yep. A tax on every purchase of a stock or bond of .25 cents applied to the general fund will not burden anyone, except maybe the day traders - who Jesus tossed out of the Temple. The revenue should be sufficient to build and repair roads, bridges, tunnels and public transportation, inter and intra state on rail and waterways, protecting lands from flooding and reducing the amount of fossil fuels polluting or environment.

let's discuss your platform! As I understand it you want a $15.00 per hr minimum wage. Guaranteed time off. Who will pay for this?

You also want affordable college for all, and child care for working families. Who will pay for this?
And single payer? Who will pay for this?

From where will the revenue come?

Please answer civilly and seriously. And, if you feel inclined explain how college tuition became unaffordable.

You won't have to pay for any of it because you're old and poor.
Who will pay for it?

conservatives will pay for it.

let's discuss your platform! As I understand it you want a $15.00 per hr minimum wage. Guaranteed time off. Who will pay for this?

You also want affordable college for all, and child care for working families. Who will pay for this?

Please answer civilly and seriously. And, if you feel inclined explain how college tuition became unaffordable.

You won't have to pay for any of it because you're old and poor.
Who will pay for it?

conservatives will pay for it.

College is doable. Specifically public colleges. The first thing in order is to cut funding to certificates that go nowhere. Usually these certificates do absolutely nothing and are pawned off on the desperately poor who really think they are moving ahead when it is really going nowhere. Secondly, the reason the cost skyrocketed was a reduction in funds provided by the states to higher education. Since the funding for education comes through property taxes then it is necessary for the states to start taking hard looks and removing those institutions that do not pay property taxes. Hospitals that don't pay based on "charity" that they choose. Businesses that file tax returns under "education" such as testing companies. They don't pay property taxes so the rest of us cover the cost. There is the money.

College tuition started to spike rapidly AFTER Obama took the student loan business away from the banks and put it in the hands of the gov. Colleges then knew that the taxpayers would be on the hook for the loans students defaulted on. Hence we now have to fix the mess he made and provide " affordable college tuition " aka free.

College tuition started to spike rapidly AFTER Obama took the student loan business away from the banks and put it in the hands of the gov. Colleges then knew that the taxpayers would be on the hook for the loans students defaulted on. Hence we now have to fix the mess he made and provide " affordable college tuition " aka free.

No. It dramatically increased in the 1980s. There are a lot of things I can nail Obama for. This is not one of them.

The savings from not building a trillion dollar wall.
Won't that help Mexico?

Obama nationalized student loans...it's an important distinction, and a sign of a communist....

There is a Democratic Party platform, but that is not liberals..

s?

Won't that help Mexico?

You actually believe that an American president has the authority to make a foreign country pay for OUR security measures?

REALLY? How EXACTLY would he be able to enforce THAT?

s?

Won't that help Mexico?

You actually believe that an American president has the authority to make a foreign country pay for OUR security measures?

Um....send them a bill....

s?

Won't that help Mexico?

The same reason every far left drone thought Obama could do things with his phone and his pen..

But then again the far left does not have a grasp of the Constitution..

Forum List

Back