So let me get this straight....

How many unarmed defenseless people have been killed by cops?

More than 26 I'll bet.

yet you never see a mass shooting with a shotgun. you do however see it with high powered assault weapons and large magazine hand guns.

You wanna know the amount of damage one can do with a Saiga-12??? Perhaps you should research before talking out of your ass
i never stated that it wasnt possible, yet it is not the weapon of choice. wanna try again?

Whether it be a weapon of opportunity or choice is irrelevant... that is on the person, not the tool.... the tool of a Saiga-12 is just as damaging or even more-so in a mass shooting, crowd control than an AR... and because one looks one way and the other looks another way, and because of your ignorance on the subject, you get to decide which is going to be banned.... and you would indeed be banning the less effective weapon... typical for a lefty, ignorance leads the way and rules the day

Banning/outlawing/controlling guns is a PLAN. You don't have a plan, and unless you want one created for you, you better come up with one quick....

Thats where you are ether willfully wrong,or just not paying much attention.

Enforce laws already on books .

Look at the people not what tool they used,it could have been a Remington 1100 12 with double aught buck shot,the results would have been the same.

Its a people problem not a gun control problem.
yet you never see a mass shooting with a shotgun. you do however see it with high powered assault weapons and large magazine hand guns.

Aurora, CO gunman used a 12-gauge Remington 870 Express Tactical shotgun. What were you saying?

Look at the people not what tool they used,it could have been a Remington 1100 12 with double aught buck shot,the results would have been the same.

Those same people without the tools are much less dangerous.

Yep.. those doctors will make markedly less mistakes

Are you trying to say the shootings in Newtown were a mistake? If not, I am not following your analogy.

You wanna know the amount of damage one can do with a Saiga-12??? Perhaps you should research before talking out of your ass
i never stated that it wasnt possible, yet it is not the weapon of choice. wanna try again?

Whether it be a weapon of opportunity or choice is irrelevant... that is on the person, not the tool.... the tool of a Saiga-12 is just as damaging or even more-so in a mass shooting, crowd control than an AR... and because one looks one way and the other looks another way, and because of your ignorance on the subject, you get to decide which is going to be banned.... and you would indeed be banning the less effective weapon... typical for a lefty, ignorance leads the way and rules the day
you brought up the argument. so defend it. the tool of choice in these mass shooting is not the saiga 12. it is high powered assault rifles and large magazine hand guns.

and again no one is talking about banning all guns, but controlling their distribution.

Alcohol kills far more people than guns. As do cars. Shall we ban them in order to save lives? That is the ultimate goal is it not? Or is the goal simply to ban guns?

There are laws againts "too much" alcohol. Perhaps the same thinking should be applied to guns?

Smoking is not mentioned in the second amendment; not even smoking barrels.

The 2nd amendment is outdated and irrelevant today. I'm sure the founding fathers did not consider mowing down citizens as a right. Or that people had a right to own assault rifles in order to accomplish it. Wake up!!!

Aurora, CO gunman used a 12-gauge Remington 870 Express Tactical shotgun. What were you saying?
he used a .223-caliber assault-style rifle with a 100-round drum magazine as his weapon of choice. his other 3 guns, 2 hand guns and, yes, a shotgun were found with him. but it was not the main weapon, so ill give you half credit for your argument.

Our government can ban me from smoking in a bar because of the "dangers" of second hand smoke, but they can't ban people from owning as many machine guns as they want? Does that make sense to anyone?

You cannot take guns into a bar either. Does that make you feel better?

Smoking is not mentioned in the second amendment; not even smoking barrels.

The 2nd amendment is outdated and irrelevant today. I'm sure the founding fathers did not consider mowing down citizens as a right. Or that people had a right to own assault rifles in order to accomplish it. Wake up!!!

the second amendment is fine.

its the gun nutters interpitation that is out of line with reality

Our government can ban me from smoking in a bar because of the "dangers" of second hand smoke, but they can't ban people from owning as many machine guns as they want? Does that make sense to anyone?

In Virginia you can, if you have a CC permit....

It's specifically forbidden here in Fla. especially if you have a CC.

It's specifically forbidden here in Fla. especially if you have a CC.

See where I am going with this? It is unlawful to smoke in a bar here in VA because of the inherent dangers of second hand smoke, but with the proper permit, I can conceal and carry a gun into a bar all I want.

you can in AZ as well unless the business posts a sign stating to the contrary.

I hear you....but to my wife's point this morning, without the firepower of an AR-15, you cannot kill as many children as quickly or indiscriminately as you could with a 9MM. Her point actually makes sense to me...

Bull prunes... hogwash... or whatever other term you wish to use... That is a scared reaction and not a logical one, or one based in reality

I disagree. There is logic there. Besides the obvious statement of "because I want one"....what need is there to have a machine gun in your personal possession? I know you don't need it for hunting. And if you aim is so bad that you want the firepower of a machine gun to help protect you from an intruder, then I recommend you go get some training on your hand gun...

And what happens when 6 intruders, in a coordinated attack (including cutting the phone lines so there were no communications to law enforcement) lead by a former U.S. special forces operator, enter your home - as was the case in Florida a couple of years ago when the homeowners were tragically killed? They were a well off couple who had fostered dozens of children and had state of the art home security system.

Or what happens when there are riots, such as Watts, L.A., OWS, etc.?

Why is it liberals constantly speak out of pure ignorance? They have irrational fear of guns, and can't look at history to see why full automatic weapons (and other guns) are necessary. Not all problems can be solved with a hand gun. In fact, very few can.

he used a .223-caliber assault-style rifle with a 100-round drum magazine as his weapon of choice. his other 3 guns, 2 hand guns and, yes, a shotgun were found with him. but it was not the main weapon, so ill give you half credit for your argument.

I have tried to find online what weapon killed and wounded which people, but I cannot find it. Supposedly the semi automatic rifle with the drum mag jammed early in the rampage

Alcohol kills far more people than guns. As do cars. Shall we ban them in order to save lives? That is the ultimate goal is it not? Or is the goal simply to ban guns?

There are laws againts "too much" alcohol. Perhaps the same thinking should be applied to guns?

There ARE?!?!? What the fuck world do you live in?!?! I've seen people passed out from consuming too much alcohol. In fact, I had a friend who went into a coma for TWO WEEKS in high school from consuming too much alcohol.

Bull prunes... hogwash... or whatever other term you wish to use... That is a scared reaction and not a logical one, or one based in reality

I disagree. There is logic there. Besides the obvious statement of "because I want one"....what need is there to have a machine gun in your personal possession? I know you don't need it for hunting. And if you aim is so bad that you want the firepower of a machine gun to help protect you from an intruder, then I recommend you go get some training on your hand gun...

And what happens when 6 intruders, in a coordinated attack (including cutting the phone lines so there were no communications to law enforcement) lead by a former U.S. special forces operator, enter your home - as was the case in Florida a couple of years ago when the homeowners were tragically killed? They were a well off couple who had fostered dozens of children and had state of the art home security system.

Or what happens when there are riots, such as Watts, L.A., OWS, etc.?

Why is it liberals constantly speak out of pure ignorance? They have irrational fear of guns, and can't look at history to see why full automatic weapons (and other guns) are necessary. Not all problems can be solved with a hand gun. In fact, very few can.
so one individual case of violence by previously trained military personnel is enough for the right to justify automatic weapons in the hands of the public, but multiple mass shooting is not enough to discuss the need to limit the sale of certain types of assault weapons?

the LA riots were in response to the Rodney King verdict, and imagine what kinda of violence would have occurred if people had automatic weapons on the street. apparently you dont see the other side of the argument very well.

when did OWS pull guns on the public and begin shooting people?

only a wing nut can understand that argument.

Forum List

Back