So let me get this straight....

Alcohol kills far more people than guns. As do cars. Shall we ban them in order to save lives? That is the ultimate goal is it not? Or is the goal simply to ban guns?

There are laws againts "too much" alcohol. Perhaps the same thinking should be applied to guns?

Why is it the ONLY suggestion you people have for a problem is to ban something?!?! This is exactly the same stupidity that Adolf Hilter and the Nazi's used. Ban books, ban free speech, ban guns, ban Fox News....

God Almighty, you people are nothing but oppressive little Hitler-wanna-be Nazi's....

I disagree. There is logic there. Besides the obvious statement of "because I want one"....what need is there to have a machine gun in your personal possession? I know you don't need it for hunting. And if you aim is so bad that you want the firepower of a machine gun to help protect you from an intruder, then I recommend you go get some training on your hand gun...

And what happens when 6 intruders, in a coordinated attack (including cutting the phone lines so there were no communications to law enforcement) lead by a former U.S. special forces operator, enter your home - as was the case in Florida a couple of years ago when the homeowners were tragically killed? They were a well off couple who had fostered dozens of children and had state of the art home security system.

Or what happens when there are riots, such as Watts, L.A., OWS, etc.?

Why is it liberals constantly speak out of pure ignorance? They have irrational fear of guns, and can't look at history to see why full automatic weapons (and other guns) are necessary. Not all problems can be solved with a hand gun. In fact, very few can.
so one individual case of violence by previously trained military personnel is enough for the right to justify automatic weapons in the hands of the public, but multiple mass shooting is not enough to discuss the need to limit the sale of certain types of assault weapons?

the LA riots were in response to the Rodney King verdict, and imagine what kinda of violence would have occurred if people had automatic weapons on the street. apparently you dont see the other side of the argument very well.

when did OWS pull guns on the public and begin shooting people?

only a wing nut can understand that argument.

See what I mean about liberals speaking out of ignorance?!?!

You really believe that is the ONLY instance in history of more than one intruder at a time? :cuckoo:

By the way stupid, during the L.A. riots over the Rodney King verdict, the Crips and Bloods were sporting all kinds of heavy automatic weapons. How stupid are you exactly?!?! The entire 80's was a debate about the law enforcement was "out gunned".

Furthermore, stupid, when did I say OWS pulled guns?!?! I said RIOTS. As in large groups of LIBERALS acting like wild animals in public, damaging property, setting things on fire, and hurting people.

Want to keep going, stupid? I just defeated every piece of misinformation you just posted.

Alcohol kills far more people than guns. As do cars. Shall we ban them in order to save lives? That is the ultimate goal is it not? Or is the goal simply to ban guns?

There are laws againts "too much" alcohol. Perhaps the same thinking should be applied to guns?

There ARE?!?!? What the fuck world do you live in?!?! I've seen people passed out from consuming too much alcohol. In fact, I had a friend who went into a coma for TWO WEEKS in high school from consuming too much alcohol.
yes bars can be held liable for serving a drunk patron too much alcohol, or allowing a drunk individual to get in a car and drive away.

are gun store owners held liable if the guns they sell are used in a crime?

Last edited:
And what happens when 6 intruders, in a coordinated attack (including cutting the phone lines so there were no communications to law enforcement) lead by a former U.S. special forces operator, enter your home - as was the case in Florida a couple of years ago when the homeowners were tragically killed? They were a well off couple who had fostered dozens of children and had state of the art home security system.

Or what happens when there are riots, such as Watts, L.A., OWS, etc.?

Why is it liberals constantly speak out of pure ignorance? They have irrational fear of guns, and can't look at history to see why full automatic weapons (and other guns) are necessary. Not all problems can be solved with a hand gun. In fact, very few can.
so one individual case of violence by previously trained military personnel is enough for the right to justify automatic weapons in the hands of the public, but multiple mass shooting is not enough to discuss the need to limit the sale of certain types of assault weapons?

the LA riots were in response to the Rodney King verdict, and imagine what kinda of violence would have occurred if people had automatic weapons on the street. apparently you dont see the other side of the argument very well.

You really believe that is the ONLY instance in history of more than one intruder at a time? :cuckoo:

By the way stupid, during the L.A. riots over the Rodney King verdict, the Crips and Bloods were sporting all kinds of heavy automatic weapons. How stupid are you exactly?!?! The entire 80's was a debate about the law enforcement was "out gunned".

Furthermore, stupid, when did I say OWS pulled guns?!?! I said RIOTS. As in large groups of LIBERALS acting like wild animals in public, damaging property, setting things on fire, and hurting people.

Want to keep going, stupid? I just defeated every piece of misinformation you just posted.

do you have any proof the LA gangs pulled automatic weapons and began a rampage? the only LA shooting that involved automatic weapons was the north hollywood shootout. which is actually a great example of why automatic weapons should not be allowed in the hands of the public.
North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i never said that was on the only instance of multiple intruders, your stupidity assumed this. I stated it was the only instance in which military trained individuals stormed a house and killed the occupants. apparently your ability to read is at a sub par level.

the OWS people should have had automatic weapons used on them? did anyone die during those riots?

so your solution to all these problem is automatic weapons? whos the stupid one now jackass? you didnt defeat anything, you simply showed your glaring ignorance when it comes basic logic and reasoning.

By the way, the largest shooting incident in U.S. history - the North Hollywood shootout - where nearly 2,000 rounds of ammunition were fired, ended with 2 people dead, and 2 people dead only - the idiot criminals.

That's right ignorant liberals, not one citizen was killed. Not one police officer was killed. Not one child was killed. Just the two asshole criminals, who were heavily armed with some of the most deadly military weapons in the world:

On the morning of February 28, 1997, after months of preparation, including extensive reconnoitering of their intended target—the Bank of America branch located at 6600 Laurel Canyon Boulevard—Phillips and Mătăsăreanu loaded five rifles, one handgun, and approximately 3,300 rounds of ammunition in box and drum magazines into the trunk of their vehicle: two modified Norinco Type 56 S rifles, a modified Norinco Type 56 S-1, a semi automatic HK91 and a modified Bushmaster Dissipator. Phillips also carried a 9mm Beretta Model 92FS INOX, holstered underneath his jacket.[15] Phillips wore a bulletproof vest and several pieces of home made body armor, covering his groin, shins, thighs, and forearms. To store box magazines for the rifles, in particular the HK91, he also wore a load bearing vest over the bulletproof one.[16] Mătăsăreanu wore only a bulletproof vest, but included a metal trauma plate to protect vital organs. Additionally, both robbers had sewn watch faces onto the back of their gloves.[17] Before entering, they took the muscle relaxer phenobarbital to calm their nerves.[18]

do you have any proof the LA gangs pulled automatic weapons and began a rampage? the only LA shooting that involved automatic weapons was the north hollywood shootout. which is actually a great example of why automatic weapons should not be allowed in the hands of the public.

i never said that was on the only instance of multiple intruders, your stupidity assumed this. I stated it was the only instance in which military trained individuals stormed a house and killed the occupants. apparently your ability to read is at a sub par level.

the OWS people should have had automatic weapons used on them? did anyone die during those riots?

so your solution to all these problem is automatic weapons? whos the stupid one now jackass? you didnt defeat anything, you simply showed your glaring ignorance when it comes basic logic and reasoning.

No. Not at all. I didn't even imply that. But thanking you for proving my point. If these weapons are sooooooo dangerous, and they were even in the hands of violent criminals during a massive, deadly riot, and they STILL were NOT used, then clearly these weapons do NOT pose a major threat, and it is the actions of a few loan nut cases (ie liberals) that is the problem!

All you have to do is give the idiot liberal enough rope and they will hand themselves. It amazes me how you people defeat your own arguments... :lol:

Last edited:

:rofl: (seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up! Jack-ass here actually believes in the history of the United States, no other former military personnel has ever become a home intruder who killed someone - even though you could literally find hundreds - if not thousands - of instances where that occurred).

By the way, the largest shooting incident in U.S. history - the North Hollywood shootout - where nearly 2,000 rounds of ammunition were fired, ended with 2 people dead, and 2 people dead only - the idiot criminals.

That's right ignorant liberals, not one citizen was killed. Not one police officer was killed. Not one child was killed. Just the two asshole criminals, who were heavily armed with some of the most deadly military weapons in the world:

On the morning of February 28, 1997, after months of preparation, including extensive reconnoitering of their intended target—the Bank of America branch located at 6600 Laurel Canyon Boulevard—Phillips and Mătăsăreanu loaded five rifles, one handgun, and approximately 3,300 rounds of ammunition in box and drum magazines into the trunk of their vehicle: two modified Norinco Type 56 S rifles, a modified Norinco Type 56 S-1, a semi automatic HK91 and a modified Bushmaster Dissipator. Phillips also carried a 9mm Beretta Model 92FS INOX, holstered underneath his jacket.[15] Phillips wore a bulletproof vest and several pieces of home made body armor, covering his groin, shins, thighs, and forearms. To store box magazines for the rifles, in particular the HK91, he also wore a load bearing vest over the bulletproof one.[16] Mătăsăreanu wore only a bulletproof vest, but included a metal trauma plate to protect vital organs. Additionally, both robbers had sewn watch faces onto the back of their gloves.[17] Before entering, they took the muscle relaxer phenobarbital to calm their nerves.[18]

so in your mind the fact that only 2 lives were lost is not enough to even have a conversation regarding this? there were actually 18 people injured as well. but in the mind of a wing nut like yourself 2 deaths are irrelevant.

but when 26 people are killed at a school, the justification is more guns....

No. Not at all. I didn't even imply that. But thanking you for proving my point. If these weapons are sooooooo dangerous, and they were even in the hands of violent criminals during a massive, deadly right, and they STILL were NOT used, then clearly these weapons do NOT pose a major threat, and it is the actions of a few loan nut cases (ie liberals) that is the problem!

All you have to do is give the idiot liberal enough rope and they will hand themselves. It amazes me how you people defeat your own arguments... :lol:

I know you don't feel it, but the winds of change are blowing. Unless a more rational "keep your hands off my guns" stance can be had by the gun rights folks, you will see some form of law against what they may legally own now. 20 children....elementary age, killed by some idiot with an assault rifle has that affect.

There ARE?!?!? What the fuck world do you live in?!?! I've seen people passed out from consuming too much alcohol. In fact, I had a friend who went into a coma for TWO WEEKS in high school from consuming too much alcohol.
yes bars can be held liable for serving a drunk patron too much alcohol, or allowing a drunk individual to get in a car and drive away.

are gun store owners held liable of the guns they sell are used in a crime?

Nice try - as usual, trying the liberal backpedal - but he said (and I quote word for word) "there are laws againts "too much" alcohol". Sorry stupid, but laws holding a bar liable are NOT the same as "laws against too much alcohol". In fact, it's not even close.

:rofl: (seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up! Jack-ass here actually believes in the history of the United States, no other former military personnel has ever become a home intruder who killed someone - even though you could literally find hundreds - if not thousands - of instances where that occurred).
post the evidence the jackass. post the proof of the "hunderds if not thousands" of military style home invasions by ex-military members.

do you lie for a living or just to make yourself look stupid online? whichever it is, your doing a pretty good job.

In Virginia you can, if you have a CC permit....

It's specifically forbidden here in Fla. especially if you have a CC.

See where I am going with this? It is unlawful to smoke in a bar here in VA because of the inherent dangers of second hand smoke, but with the proper permit, I can conceal and carry a gun into a bar all I want.

I think you should read you laws again.
Virginia State Police - Resident Concealed Handgun Permits

post the evidence the jackass. post the proof of the "hunderds if not thousands" of military style home invasions by ex-military members.

do you lie for a living or just to make yourself look stupid online? whichever it is, your doing a pretty good job.

Let me get this straight - because you are completely and totally ignorant of what is going on in the U.S., the burden is on me to spend all day searching for links for you? Yeah, I don't think so. Just because you're a typical lazy liberal who can't even do a fuck'n Google search for yourself, doesn't mean it's my job to do it for you (even though you liberal parasites think like that).

Here's a couple to get you started skippy. The rest, well, maybe ask your mom to do it for you (since you're living in her house and mooching off her anyway):

Up to 8 sought in Fla. couple's slaying - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Video: Ex-Military Man is Suspect in Pittsburgh Hostage Crisis - US News and World Report

Gunman in Sikh temple shooting identified as ex-Army soldier Wade Michael Page | Fox News

Second Suspect Pleads Guilty in FEAR Militia Murder | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

so in your mind the fact that only 2 lives were lost is not enough to even have a conversation regarding this? there were actually 18 people injured as well. but in the mind of a wing nut like yourself 2 deaths are irrelevant.

18 people "injured"? Gasp!

Hey dill-hole, I've seen more than that injured during an average football game.

And yes, the only way to stop gun violence is MORE guns you fuck'n fool.

Murder is already BANNED! If laws against murder didn't stop this rampage, what in God's name makes your ignorant, ill-informed wing-nut ass believe that laws against guns will somehow stop it?!?!?!

God almighty, you are such a FOOL! Murder is banned. Cocaine is banned. Rape is banned. Heroin is banned. Assault is banned. Child molestation is banned. How is any of that working out for you ultra-ignorant wing-nut ass?!?!

F.B.I. statistics have PROVEN that crime plummets when states have enacted conceal carry laws. This is not a debate on opinion, this is FACTS and you are on the wrong side of the facts.

Let me get this straight - because you are completely and totally ignorant of what is going on in the U.S., the burden is on me to spend all day searching for links for you? Yeah, I don't think so. Just because you're a typical lazy liberal who can't even do a fuck'n Google search for yourself, doesn't mean it's my job to do it for you (even though you liberal parasites think like that).

Here's a couple to get you started skippy. The rest, well, maybe ask your mom to do it for you (since you're living in her house and mooching off her anyway):

Up to 8 sought in Fla. couple's slaying - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Video: Ex-Military Man is Suspect in Pittsburgh Hostage Crisis - US News and World Report

Gunman in Sikh temple shooting identified as ex-Army soldier Wade Michael Page | Fox News

Second Suspect Pleads Guilty in FEAR Militia Murder | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
apparently you dont understand how an argument works. you make the claim, then you provide the proof, not the other way around you retard. if youre going to make a wild jack claim like there is evidence of "hundreds if not thousands" of home invasions by military trained individuals, then you better be able to support that.

so way to go, you provided 4 links. one of which was a home invasions and you already previously cited. nowhere near to the "hundreds if not thousands" you claim to exist. so your argument is again, a giant failure to prove your point. i can point to the thousands of citizens who go home and go to sleep every night without having their home invaded by military trained individuals and who do not own guns. that evidence is much stronger than that which you have provided.

so you are in fact a liar an idiot and a moron.

18 people "injured"? Gasp!

Hey dill-hole, I've seen more than that injured during an average football game.

And yes, the only way to stop gun violence is MORE guns you fuck'n fool.

Murder is already BANNED! If laws against murder didn't stop this rampage, what in God's name makes your ignorant, ill-informed wing-nut ass believe that laws against guns will somehow stop it?!?!?!

God almighty, you are such a FOOL! Murder is banned. Cocaine is banned. Rape is banned. Heroin is banned. Assault is banned. Child molestation is banned. How is any of that working out for you ultra-ignorant wing-nut ass?!?!

F.B.I. statistics have PROVEN that crime plummets when states have enacted conceal carry laws. This is not a debate on opinion, this is FACTS and you are on the wrong side of the facts.

wow, another retarded argument from the king retard. when someone chooses to participate in football they accept the inherent risks of that activity. yet you compare this to someone being shot. you are a ignorant retarded fool and only an ignorance retarded fool would make this comparison.

murder is punishable by up to death, or did you forget that. yet we have many laws in place to help prevent murder. there are no laws in place to help prevent the sale of assault weapons. so again, you fail.

cocaine does not physically harm anyone but the user, so again your argument fails the logic test and again you show you are retarded and are unable to sustain a real argument.

and then you move on to child molestation which someone in your ignorant mind, is the same thing as your right to bear arms. i didnt realize child molestation was defined by the constitution. you are a pathetic worthless human being for making this comparison.

here is real evidence to support the fact that conceal carry permits do not reduce violence
http://www.uwplatt.edu/~wiegmake/Intro_Files/CJ - paper example.pdf

Ban or limit assault weapons and loons will just use a different weapon, but use them they will. It's a band-aid, it doesn't fix the problem.

Criminals will get their hands on whatever they want. That's a fact, Jack.

Forum List

Back