So is Ted Nugent dead or in jail yet?

Actually, Ted has two more months to report to jail or die

America awaits

Maybe he would if teenage girls were in jail.

Ted Nugent should be very popular in prison playing his 'soul' music with his newly found black brothers. Nugent will lead them out of their 'plantation' prison ways straight to the Tea-Party Movement with guns blazing.

Actually, Ted has two more months to report to jail or die

America awaits

Maybe he would if teenage girls were in jail.

Ted Nugent should be very popular in prison playing his 'soul' music with his newly found black brothers. Nugent will lead them out of their 'plantation' prison ways straight to the Tea-Party Movement with guns blazing.

Ted couldn't organize a circle jerk in the middle of a clusterfuck..........but he's probably tried that.

Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

No and that asshole Alec Baldwin never moved to Canada

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said :clap2:

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

....And, that PUSSY we'd always suspected Nugent was!!!

Gee....what're the chances the Secret Service SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA HIM??!!!!

529.gif

The Viet Nam war was nothing about defending this country.

Fuck the Viet Nam war. I want Nugent to keep his word. Dead or in jail... makes no difference to me.

Were you so adamant about Alec Baldwin and his, "I'm moving to Canada" promise?

Or "If I do not cut the deficit in half at the end of my first term I should be held accountable for it".
Liberals can lie all they want to and are never held accountable for it.
"Because they care"

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

....And, that PUSSY we'd always suspected Nugent was!!!

Gee....what're the chances the Secret Service SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA HIM??!!!!

529.gif

He really is a useless cocksucker. It's one thing to pretend your crazy shitting your pants to get out of Vietnam, but being a teenage girl cunthound? It's fun to listen to right-wingers defend pedophilia....................

Forum List

Back