So is Ted Nugent dead or in jail yet?

Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

Who did Ted Nugent assassinate?

You libs sure like to kill people. I guess liberalism has officially become a mental disorder.

Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

Who did Ted Nugent assassinate?

You libs sure like to kill people. I guess liberalism has officially become a mental disorder.

Maybe they could hit Ted with a drone, they sure seem to like that!

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

Yeah, just like we get from the dumb rw's who can't just accept the fact that their platform was anti-America and anti-Americans - so they lost. DUH.

What we need is less "tolerance" for garbage like PoopyPants Nuge. He's vile.

As for keeping his word, lushbo STILL hasn't left the country.

But, good news is that Trump's head exploded.

Ok, what was unAmerican about the GOP platform? Poopypants? What the fuck, are you like, 8?

This oughtta be good...

:lol:

It's better.....

Draft-Dodging Republican Hero Ted Nugent

"They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I’d have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin’ killers you’d ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn’t into it. I was too busy doin’ my own thing, you know?"

Trump

Palin

Cain

they just love to be dragged arround by the nose

Trump is not a politician.
Palin is not a politician.
Herman Cain is a very well educated hard working self made good man.
These days many are jealous and envious of that.

Are you kidding? I want Nugent on TV often. Let Americans see him (and his craziness) supporting the GOP and their agenda. Nugent is a walking billboard for the importance of increasing mental health expenditures since his behavior is quite likely to scare rabid dogs into a full scale retreat under the nearest front porch.

Well? Is the great white buffoon dead or in jail yet?

images

:cuckoo:

^ lol. I think he said April(?) Can't wait for him to "Hannity his way out of it" :lol:

April 17th I believe is the target date. Until then, we've got to keep pressing and having some sort of count-down to the 17th. To me having Nugent in jail or dead would suffice.

54 days and counting...

Well? Is the great white buffoon dead or in jail yet?

images

:cuckoo:

Na, the Motor City Draft Dodging Pedophile is too valuable to the right-wing wacky press. You gotta give him credit - he's original! How many people do you know shit their pants to avoid going to Vietnam? Yea, Mr.NRA's a real badass!

LiveLeak.com - Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam"

Ted Nugent: The gift that keeps on giving...

Actually, Ted has two more months to report to jail or die

America awaits

Forum List

Back