So is Ted Nugent dead or in jail yet?

so the OP would rather see Nugent dead..
how lovely and tolerant of them

I do love the way you folks forget to add the...."rather than in jail for assassination" part.

But then again FoxNews and AM Radio has been so ingrained into your minds that it doesn't surprise me that you only tell half the story.....

Kind of like "you didn't build that" and "Bayonets"

Come on people. It isn't personal anymore with me concerning Ted Nugent but the man just won't let up. Ted Nugent's hatred and vile continues...

Red flags anyone?

"Thanks For Nothing, Numbskulls": Ted Nugent Lashes Out At Obama-Supporting "Mouth Breathers" | Blog | Media Matters for America

"Thanks For Nothing, Numbskulls": Ted Nugent Lashes Out At Obama-Supporting "Mouth Breathers"

Ted Nugent is continuing to attack Americans for re-electing President Obama, using his latest Washington Times column to state, "If you voted for Mr. Obama, you are thunderously dumb and incredibly naïve"

Come on people. It isn't personal anymore with me concerning Ted Nugent but the man just won't let up. Ted Nugent's hatred and vile continues...

Red flags anyone?

"Thanks For Nothing, Numbskulls": Ted Nugent Lashes Out At Obama-Supporting "Mouth Breathers" | Blog | Media Matters for America

"Thanks For Nothing, Numbskulls": Ted Nugent Lashes Out At Obama-Supporting "Mouth Breathers"

Ted Nugent is continuing to attack Americans for re-electing President Obama, using his latest Washington Times column to state, "If you voted for Mr. Obama, you are thunderously dumb and incredibly naïve"

A lot of people felt the same way when W got re-elected. *shrug*

The USA is greater than the sum of all it's politicians, so this too shall pass...

In case you missed it, I was commenting on the OP's wish that he were dead. Do try and keep up.

"The OP stated he'd rather see one thing over another..."

"I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination."

EXACTLY, SOGGY IN NOLA. You have missed the entire thread topic. It was the ranting, hate-spewing Nugent who gave himself only 2 options in the outcome of his prediction. OP merely called out the guy on his quote to the press, and inserted his opinion of the two options from Nugent. OP opted for the one that didn't hurt someone else. You know damn well that Nugent was trying to be macho as he fancies himself to be a killing machine. It is obvious and predictable what his message was. Please don't turn this around to be about intolerant liberals.

Now, would you like any other discussions explained? I hope I was able to make this simple enough to be understood by you. Other posters have commented before me on your obvious lack of reading comprehension, so maybe you will believe one or more of us.

Who would have guess Ted grew up in a very strict disciplinary environment, huh? :lol:

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

So long as he has dug in under some rock, I really don't care about him. He's a moron that doesn't deserve even the time of the far right.

Ted is not guilty of anything from that incident.
But he is a rotten wimpy ass draft dodger.
FUCK HIM
And he sucked as a musician also.

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

wtf are you talking about. There is no "liberal tolerance". That's just another fuking fantasy you right wingers have. LIberals don't like you stupid fukers. And have no tolerance for your ignorant ways. Who ever told you that liberals are just gonna roll over and play dead for you stupid fuks, well they lied to you. Again.

Here's hoping ted got cat scratch fever and died. Failing to do even that, maybe he shot himself. But as long as he keeps his mouth shut, who cares.

Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

That oh so inclusive and tolerant left.

That oh so inclusive and tolerant left.

Wait, what?

Ted was prophesying.

I don't want to see the old Pedophile dead. It's much to much fun watching this "Conservative hero" stick his foot in his mouth and shit his pants.

This is the face of conservatism..along with Rush, Glenn, Wayne and the other nuts.

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

Yeah, just like we get from the dumb rw's who can't just accept the fact that their platform was anti-America and anti-Americans - so they lost. DUH.

What we need is less "tolerance" for garbage like PoopyPants Nuge. He's vile.

As for keeping his word, lushbo STILL hasn't left the country.

But, good news is that Trump's head exploded.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Unfortunately....it was just a gust o' wind.

donald-trump-bad-hair-photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back