So is Ted Nugent dead or in jail yet?

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

Yeah, just like we get from the dumb rw's who can't just accept the fact that their platform was anti-America and anti-Americans - so they lost. DUH.

What we need is less "tolerance" for garbage like PoopyPants Nuge. He's vile.

As for keeping his word, lushbo STILL hasn't left the country.

But, good news is that Trump's head exploded.

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

Yeah, just like we get from the dumb rw's who can't just accept the fact that their platform was anti-America and anti-Americans - so they lost. DUH.

Ok, what was unAmerican about the GOP platform? Poopypants? What the fuck, are you like, 8?

This oughtta be good...

:lol:

Just a friendly reminder to Ted Nugent to keep his word. I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination. What say you?

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."
Where's the beef?

In case you missed it, the topic was Ted Nugent's intolerant, hateful rant, and typical doomsdayt prediction.

In case you missed it, I was commenting on the OP's wish that he were dead. Do try and keep up.

The OP stated he'd rather see one thing over another...

"I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination."

In case you missed it, the topic was Ted Nugent's intolerant, hateful rant, and typical doomsdayt prediction.

In case you missed it, I was commenting on the OP's wish that he were dead. Do try and keep up.

The OP stated he'd rather see one thing over another...

"I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination."

Thanks for making my point... stating a preference for Nugent's death is pretty sick.

And note to self.. Nugent while a bit off his rocker, isn't going to try to assassinate Obama.

Its nothing to joke about.

I fully expect there to be an attempt on the President's life sometime in the next 4 years. They're not buying all of these guns for no reason.

Ok, what was unAmerican about the GOP platform? Poopypants? What the fuck, are you like, 8?

This oughtta be good...

:lol:
:lol:......actually i think he is like 85.....in the Old Folks Home they always ask if you "pooped" your pants today...and if you did your called a "Poopy Pants"....so thats where he gets it....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back