So is Ted Nugent dead or in jail yet?

In case you missed it, I was commenting on the OP's wish that he were dead. Do try and keep up.

The OP stated he'd rather see one thing over another...

"I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination."

Thanks for making my point... stating a preference for Nugent's death is pretty sick.

And note to self.. Nugent while a bit off his rocker, isn't going to try to assassinate Obama.

You really shouldn't talk about needing remedial reading classes, buddy. No one brought up Ted Nugents impending death until HE posed his own death as a possible end result of Obama winning a second term. HE did that...

Nugent never mentioned the word assassination in that famous quote, but many have merely surmised why he would relate death or imprisonment to a POTUS election.

The OP states essentially that he would rather see Nugent dead than the President assassinated.

Last edited:
Its nothing to joke about.

I fully expect there to be an attempt on the President's life sometime in the next 4 years. They're not buying all of these guns for no reason.

I fully expected it 2001 - 2009 given the vile, hateful vitriol coming from the far left moonbats.

Yet, it never happened. And I hope that holds true now.

The OP stated he'd rather see one thing over another...

"I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination."

Thanks for making my point... stating a preference for Nugent's death is pretty sick.

And note to self.. Nugent while a bit off his rocker, isn't going to try to assassinate Obama.

You really shouldn't talk about needing remedial reading classes, buddy. No one brought up Ted Nugents impending death until HE posed his own death as a possible end result of Obama winning a second term. HE did that...

Nugent never mentioned the word assassination in that famous quote, but many have merely surmised why he would relate death or imprisonment to a POTUS election.

The OP states essentially that he would rather see Nugent dead than the President assassinated.

This is what the Op TYPED:

I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination

A. Nobody's been assassinated
B. Nugent never said he was going to assassinate anyone
C. The op stated he'd "rather see Ted Nugent dead"
D. In conclusion, you're a fucking moron.

Buh bye.

I personally would rather see Ted Nugent dead than to see him in rotting in jail for assassination

Buh bye.

:rolleyes: Whatever you say, retard...

Buh bye.

I know you are, but what am I?

Buh bye.

I know you are, but what am I?

I'm rubber, you're glue, etcetera, etcetera... :eusa_clap:

So is Ted Nugent dead or in jail yet?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......he just smells that way.......

poop_pants2.jpg

I'm rubber, you're glue, etcetera, etcetera... :eusa_clap:

Alright, you got me.. I'm outta 2nd grade platitudes.

Uncle....

You started it! :lol:

Yep, I just haaaaaaddd to go there. BTW, love your name.. probably my all time favorite female name. Name of my very first real girlfriend who I had not seen since probably 1980... her cousin bought the house next door to me.

Se still looks GREAT.

And no, I'm not hitting on you.

Ahhh............ there's that liberal tolerance we all have come to know and love.

Yeah, just like we get from the dumb rw's who can't just accept the fact that their platform was anti-America and anti-Americans - so they lost. DUH.

What we need is less "tolerance" for garbage like PoopyPants Nuge. He's vile.

As for keeping his word, lushbo STILL hasn't left the country.

But, good news is that Trump's head exploded.

oh so now we are ANTI-AMERICAN
is there ANYONE you people don't hate?

my gawd, this article was FROM APRIL..

they do hang onto their hate don't they:lol:

pathetic

I suspect Ted is doing his pants shitting protest again, like he did to get out of going to Nam.

Forum List

Back