So If Democrats Are Conducting an Investigation on Whether to Impeach or Not

Above, an example of what happens when you quit school after the 3rd grade.......lol

Indeed, this is how lefties look when they do not understand the context of general welfare or misdemeanor as seen in the constitution. Lefties are indeed as stupid as you have pointed out.

Iran owes billions to American families who were victims of Iranian sponsored terrorism. Per court order.

Instead he gave billions to the terrorists.

Here, nitwit.....learn something.

When the US shot down an Iranian airliner

The U.S. Killed 300 Iranian Citizens. Americans Don't ...
And Americans paid the family for an airliner taking off in the middle of a battle, shitforbrains.
You’re a pathetic creature to lie for terrorists. I hope you get yours soon.

We just gave a military base full of equipment to the Russians. How can you defend that orange fool?

Oh my, someone forgot the TDS medicine this morning.

The Democrats know that Trump is not guilty themselves. It's just the usual Democrat theater of lies and screeches.
So who is responsible for us leaving our military base in Syria without taking the time to decommission it and remove all the equipment that the Russians will now use against us?
Syria is Obama’s war, we must pour troops in to die for the Obamamessiah!

Even repubs say what the fool did was stupid.
That why your pissed Trumps getting us out of Obama’s endless wars?

I don't need republicans to tell me that Trump is stupid

Oh my, someone forgot the TDS medicine this morning.

The Democrats know that Trump is not guilty themselves. It's just the usual Democrat theater of lies and screeches.
So who is responsible for us leaving our military base in Syria without taking the time to decommission it and remove all the equipment that the Russians will now use against us?
Syria is Obama’s war, we must pour troops in to die for the Obamamessiah!

Even repubs say what the fool did was stupid.
That why your pissed Trumps getting us out of Obama’s endless wars?

I don't need republicans to tell me that Trump is stupid
Good to hear a moron can keep kicking your ass.

Forum List

Back