So If Democrats Are Conducting an Investigation on Whether to Impeach or Not

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why are all the Democrats screaming for impeachment without knowing any facts?

And don’t tell me we know all of the facts. No one can provide a crime and supporting evidence of such charge. All the Left can do is make wild accusations from tax cheating to puppy abuse.

Last edited:
We just gave a military base full of equipment to the Russians. How can you defend that orange fool?

Oh my, someone forgot the TDS medicine this morning.

The Democrats know that Trump is not guilty themselves. It's just the usual Democrat theater of lies and screeches.

Last edited:

And don’t tell me we know all of the facts. No one can provide a crime and supporting evidence of such charge. All the Left can do is make wild accusations from tax cheating to puppy abuse.

Trump publicly admitted his crimes! AND he also gave us a partial transcript of his crimes. He has the rest of that transcript locked away in a classified server.

Trump publicly admitted his crimes! AND he also gave us a partial transcript of his crimes. He has the rest of that transcript locked away in a classified server.

Holy shit you might be onto something!!!!!
Maybe it's in his bathroom closet!!!

Is that why you can never quote the damning transcript?

There's one, and only one, explanation for the current Dem rush to impeachment:
Insanity.

They were better off with the Mueller Report.

We just gave a military base full of equipment to the Russians. How can you defend that orange fool?

The Democrats know that Trump is not guilty themselves. It's just the usual Democrat theater of lies and screeches.
So who is responsible for us leaving our military base in Syria without taking the time to decommission it and remove all the equipment that the Russians will now use against us?

So who is responsible for us leaving our military base in Syria without taking the time to decommission it and remove all the equipment that the Russians will now use against us?
Syria is Obama’s war, we must pour troops in to die for the Obamamessiah!

Forum List

Back