Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

Yeah, that's why no one can identify the 'other' charge in the current trial. :rolleyes: You don't care whether or not he ever committed an actual crime, you only care that he's smeared and taken out of the presidential race. You only support corrupt pieces of shit for office that have the same goal in destroying the US that you do.
All the charges are a matter of public record. Eventually maybe, that will sink in. I remain optimistic.

The thing is, the Red Tie Brigade is not in technical violation of the gag order since it doesn't apply to them. Making what they are doing all the more insidious.
Nothing technical about it. There's nothing stopping third parties not involved in a trial from making statements in the press.

^
“…a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing”

A tale? So you didn't support the campus protests?

You described yourself to a T. And one often resorts to quotes when one doesn't have any kind of a substantive rebuttal. :dunno:

Which Stormy, the one that claims they had sex or the one that put her sig on a letter saying she didn't? I mean, you have to choose one and assume the other is lying.

Nondisclosures do that

Nobody on the jury will believe Trumps claims that he paid her off but never had sex with her

What happened to the Art of the Deal?

The sex was the underlying cause of the payout.

If Trump had sex as the CEO of the TRUMP organization and paid her off with TRUMP funds to protect the organization, then it is a legitimate expenditure.

But if the jury believes Trump had sex because he is a creepy sex fiend and paid her off to protect his personal reputation then he has committed a crime.
Only to the extent that campaign funds are involved. There's no law against being a creepy sex fiend, the president's progeny comes to mind.

Nondisclosures do that

Nobody on the jury will believe Trumps claims that he paid her off but never had sex with her

If that had anything to do with anything, you might have a point, but as usual, the only one you have is on the top of your head.

A tale? So you didn't support the campus protests?

You described yourself to a T. And one often resorts to quotes when one doesn't have any kind of a substantive rebuttal. :dunno:
When your idea of a rebuttal is to “shower them in bullshit” and whataboutisms rather than actually discuss the gag order and the reasons for it…I assume all you have is redirection and I’m not going to follow you down your rabbit hole.

Have a good day :)

No a lawyer would have told him no because what he was doing was illegal. He paid his fixer because fixers cross the line. I think people are losing site of this. Why does Trump hire lawyers who aren't afraid to cross the line like Sidney Powell, Rudy and Cohen???
How many big-time New York real-estate wheelers and dealers do you know?

P01135809 is and can defend himself at all times.
What he cannot do, which low IQ individuals cannot understand, is violate a gag order by a judge.
Neither P01135809, nor anyone one else on trial.
:bigbed:
But they do understand the judge should recuse himself. See how that works. The trial is a joke and anyone who thinks it is not has an IQ under 70.

When your idea of a rebuttal is to “shower them in bullshit” and whataboutisms rather than actually discuss the gag order and the reasons for it…I assume all you have is redirection and I’m not going to follow you down your rabbit hole.

Have a good day :)

What's amusing is that you think you can insult me with your opinion, but narcists often do think highly of themselves while they play the fool.

You have no answers, hence the response above. Still won't say what little Chucky did was bad, will you? Still can't articulate what threats Trump made, can you? Can't articulate what 'other crime' facilitated the charges in NY. While you dump on Trump for the same thing little Chucky did, that's called hypocrisy and it's all you have, it's your entire paradigm in life.

And I will have a good day, thanks!

Nondisclosures do that

When you're worth billions, sometimes it's cost effective to throw a hundred grand at someone just to make them go away at a crucial point when you're making one of the biggest deals of your life. Tell you what, why don't you ask him in the next meeting?

Criminal defendants defend themselves in a court room, not by inciting a violent mob of deplorables.
More%20BS%20than-XL.jpg

See post 363. For a list of charges against him, Google is your friend. For a direct answer to your question, look it up yourself. Discussions with trolls like you are a waste.

What was redefined? The majority of the protests were peaceful. Those that were not, have not been labeled peaceful. Try again.
1. There are no charges listed on post 363, the prosecution never mentioned them in their opening, nor in the Bill of Particulars, thy don't exist. Secret crimes is all democrats have to convict Trump on. NOSTRA GOT YOU ON POST #369. Try again.

2. Calling riots "mostly peaceful" as fires burn in the background is what we call "propaganda". Here is a better comparison:

1715794538513.png

He's not defending himself.

The Donnettes are...

View attachment 947173
Oh look, The MAGA Trump's Asseater's Club with jerkoff Johnson as President even dress like Spanky Dotard with their blue suits/red tie combo to earn more brownie points from the conman himself!

How precious! Can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back