So, i got a new tattoo that says "screw you obama" check it out

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now I know a lot of you will judge me but that's ok, I won't judge you for being a judgmental prick.
I've had a lot of fun with it and its a great conversation starter. I own a construction company so its not like I have to worry about a job. It speaks to my mindset pretty good. Ima republican with a sense of humor. It took me awhile to get the design I wanted. It's just for fun so don't get too bent out of shape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyY276W6hHc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Thanks for the link guys‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
that's nothing you should see what white supremacists have for bumper stickers.

Yea well, I don't hate anyone. Screw those idiots. I just wanted something that said "this is my personality"
It really has nothing to do with O. Just my passion. If I could do it all over again I'd either be a lawyer or a local politician. Too late now

Now I know a lot of you will judge me but that's ok, I won't judge you for being a judgmental prick.
I've had a lot of fun with it and its a great conversation starter. I own a construction company so its not like I have to worry about a job. It speaks to my mindset pretty good. Ima republican with a sense of humor. It took me awhile to get the design I wanted. It's just for fun so don't get too bent out of shape.

‪Thanks for the link guys‬‏ - YouTube

As you probably know by now, I may not be a Conservative, or even a Republican in every sense of the word.......but I am a VEHEMENT Anti - LIEberrhoid ...... and I don't know many who'd be more against Obummer than I.

I am against tatoos. I think they are gauche.

But apart from that, I am disappointed in your wussy supposedly anti-Obamarrhoidal tatoo.

All the tattoos you could get expressing your anti-Obamarrhoidal sentiment and you get that GOP-ish blob ?!?!?

Pathetic.

Very disappointed in you.

Yea well, I don't hate anyone. Screw those idiots. I just wanted something that said "this is my personality"
It really has nothing to do with O. Just my passion. If I could do it all over again I'd either be a lawyer or a local politician. Too late now

myy grandfather was a legislature and attorney in Oklahoma City after WWII up till the early '80's. I used his office/library in the back yard to study law and legislation law. i have an original bound text of the Constitutional Convention in Oklahoma dated 1907. I like learning law and politics, when I tried to work in the field it was a totally different game. i didn't like it and stopped. I wish I would have stuck it out, but alas the lost youth is never retaken.

• Banned

‪Thanks for the link guys‬‏ - YouTube

As you probably know by now, I may not be a Conservative, or even a Republican in every sense of the word.......but I am a VEHEMENT Anti - LIEberrhoid ...... and I don't know many who'd be more against Obummer than I.

I am against tatoos. I think they are gauche.

But apart from that, I am disappointed in your wussy supposedly anti-Obamarrhoidal tatoo.

All the tattoos you could get expressing your anti-Obamarrhoidal sentiment and you get that GOP-ish blob ?!?!?

Pathetic.

Very disappointed in you.

Disappointed in me? LOL
Ok, I guess

• Banned

myy grandfather was a legislature and attorney in Oklahoma City after WWII up till the early '80's. I used his office/library in the back yard to study law and legislation law. i have an original bound text of the Constitutional Convention in Oklahoma dated 1907. I like learning law and politics, when I tried to work in the field it was a totally different game. i didn't like it and stopped. I wish I would have stuck it out, but alas the lost youth is never retaken.

Yea, sucks you really only get one chance. What do you do now?

I went from DeVry to building and remodeling houses. It is more gratifying though. When I'm done there is a sense of major accomplishment. Feels good, especially when the customer is so happy they carry on about your work. I've even had some of them give me "tips" and I'm already pricey.

I went from DeVry to building and remodeling houses. It is more gratifying though. When I'm done there is a sense of major accomplishment. Feels good, especially when the customer is so happy they carry on about your work. I've even had some of them give me "tips" and I'm already pricey.

I ended up being a Mason Contractor. I do work on commercial, govt. and residential. The tornado in Joplin was a real boon. After I left law ,I was to electronics tech, but i got salmanela poisoning from chicken plant work.
I wish there was no age discrimination and a longer life span. I hate the idea of being boxed up and shipped off from doing other things in life for a living.

I ended up being a Mason Contractor. I do work on commercial, govt. and residential. The tornado in Joplin was a real boon. After I left law ,I was to electronics tech, but i got salmanela poisoning from chicken plant work.
I wish there was no age discrimination and a longer life span. I hate the idea of being boxed up and shipped off from doing other things in life for a living.

Yea, I'm just north of Joplin in KC. Thought about getting work there, theirs plenty of it. I just wouldn't feel right swooping in and profiting off of someone else's misfortune. I saw all the people living in tent cities on our local news the other night. I feel so sorry for them, first losing everything and then being stuck in this deadly heat. I do donate to Habitat for Humanity though so I figure they'll be down there.

Yea, I'm just north of Joplin in KC. Thought about getting work there, theirs plenty of it. I just wouldn't feel right swooping in and profiting off of someone else's misfortune. I saw all the people living in tent cities on our local news the other night. I feel so sorry for them, first losing everything and then being stuck in this deadly heat. I do donate to Habitat for Humanity though so I figure they'll be down there.

The city of joplin put a 90 day building permit on the books, then they will allow only certain parts of the city to start to rebuild.
I live by the Mo, Ok, AR border, that way I have all the lake cities to hit for work.

Now I know a lot of you will judge me but that's ok,
It’s protected free speech.

There's no such thing as protected free speech on the net. I should know, I just came off a 2 week ban for telling that terrorist sympathizer that I reported him to the FBI.

But your lack of judgment is duly noted.

Edit: I ment your lack of judging me by the way. No insult intended.

Last edited:
I am on a 1 month ban on USPolitics for saying that Texans were a boastful bunch of azzholes. the admin is from Texass.

I own a construction company so its not like I have to worry about a job.

The entire economic mess we're in today was started by people who were certain their business plan couldn't possibly fail ever.

Are you just going to troll me in every thread? Christ.

And by the way I've got 22 years of happy customers and the top rating in my region on angieslist. I pulled all my advertising from print and radio 5 years ago. I will have growing pains. Expand and contract but my referrals based on my previous customer base isn't going to dry up unless DC completely fucks things up. I'll be fine, but thanks for your concern.

I own a construction company so its not like I have to worry about a job.

The entire economic mess we're in today was started by people who were certain their business plan couldn't possibly fail ever.

Are you just going to troll me in every thread? Christ.

And by the way I've got 22 years of happy customers and the top rating in my region on angieslist. I pulled all my advertising from print and radio 5 years ago. I will have growing pains. Expand and contract but my referrals based on my previous customer base isn't going to dry up unless DC completely fucks things up. I'll be fine, but thanks for your concern.

I wasn't concerned.

Forum List

Back