What the judge in the Mar-A-Largo case said..."“Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $18 million!"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Trump defends the true value of Mar-A-Lago in this tweet:

"I've been defrauded with the judge that ruled that a property is worth $18 million when in fact it's worth over a billion, probably a billion and a half."

Now you anti-trumpers, ignorant of market value believe Trump is lying.
FACTS folks:
A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."

He added: "The primary point is this: The lending bank is required to get a valuation from a third party to cover its LTV calculation. No one had an issue with any of this. Everyone made money...Until an activist [District Attorney] came along decades later," a reference to Letitia James, who brought the case.
Multiply 17 acres X $100,000,000 equals $1,700,000,000.
FACTS folks..Even the judge is saying...
Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $18 million,” Engoron pleaded, as the trial kicked off in Manhattan Supreme Court in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ $250 million lawsuit against the former president, the Trump Organization and sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr.
So why does the biased MSM still insist that the Judge valued at $18 million??

BIASED MSM at play. Again as I wrote yesterday ABC NEVER ONCE mentioned anything of the above regarding the value of Mar-A-Largo! If 2 acres goes for $200 million????

I hope I live long enough to see these corrupt people imprisoned/hanging after a proper criminal trial for their

corruption.
We don't live in your fantasy world you sad sad snowflake. 😄 We live in the real world. Crying like a little bitch doesn't automatically make your political opponents corrupt nor does it have any bearing on the real world whatsoever. In the real world when you file your taxes with one valuation of your property and apply for loans with another that's called fraud you stupid Simp. It isn't more complicated than that.

Last edited:
From the commentsin NY post article:
"I am not a Trump fan at this stage , so my comment is not meant to be delusional support. As a real estate exec(CFO) , I have submitted all the required documentation to our financial institutions for various financings!! We would have our own expectations of valuations BUT, and this is important, our opinion never mattered because the financial institutions are required to get their own independent appraisals . It is that simple!! So all this hub-bub about Trump exaggerating valuations is common place for deal making, BUT the system protects institutions by requiring independent appraisals . This is purely a persecution by the justice department which is far more egregious, to us as citizens than a blowhard who exaggerates! "

BOOM! There it is!

You don't have a pot to piss in, STFU.
You can have the 30,000 square foot apartment cheap!

A reliable source informs me it is worth $327 million, but I can let you have it for much less. Just state your price.

Surely someone like you who considers these fraud charges to be bogus can see the value here.

We don't live in your fantasy world you sad sad snowflake. 😄 We live in the real world. Crying little bitch doesn't automatically make your political opponents corrupt nor does it have any bearing on the real world whatsoever. In the real world when you file your taxes with one valuation of your property and apply for loans with another that's called fraud you stupid Simp. It isn't more complicated than that.
The real world is going to catch up with you idiots who think you are special for agreeing with the scum running this country. It is just a matter of time when they take you suck asses out like everyone else in their way.

We don't live in your fantasy world you sad sad snowflake. 😄 We live in the real world. Crying little bitch doesn't automatically make your political opponents corrupt nor does it have any bearing on the real world whatsoever. In the real world when you file your taxes with one valuation of your property and apply for loans with another that's called fraud you stupid Simp. It isn't more complicated than that.
Who was defrauded, you retarded tranny?

The real world is going to catch up with you idiots who think you are special for agreeing with the scum running this country. It is just a matter of time when they take you suck asses out like everyone else in their way.
When is that going to happen exactly, you Soy Boy little bitch? Before or after we gank Trump for millions of dollars and throw his ass in prison or before? 😄

The government and the people of the city of New York you dummy. It tells you right on top of the legal filings you illiterate fucktard. 😄
For how much, hmm?

Don't say $250 million. I want a real amount.

When is that going to happen exactly, you Soy Boy little bitch? Before or after we gank Trump for millions of dollars and throw his ass in prison or before? 😄
What is going to happen? They are going to take your car, raise your taxes, and ration food. That is what is coming as long as stupid selfish fools like you gloat while the country is destroyed. You will have no pull just like everyone else. You will take what you get and will regret not standing for freedom. You are the one who should be worried.

What is going to happen? They are going to take your car, raise your taxes, and ration food. That is what is coming as long as stupid selfish fools like you gloat while the country is destroyed. You will have no pull just like everyone else. You will take what you get and will regret not standing for freedom. You are the one who should be worried.
No one is going to do any of that you frightened little Bingo. 😄

Forum List

Back