America's Going to Hell in a Hand Basket and Obama Says We've Never Had It So Good

So when we're things better steph?

I see u came armed wh misleading Stats as well. Run away! U won't hang when u are challenged .
These ah pubs think things were better when the moron gwb sent them $300 checks Never mind the 1000's he killed, Republicans are among the stupidest people on earth and there is no cure for stupid
Did Rachel tell you that dumb fuck?

I see u came armed wh misleading Stats as well. Run away! U won't hang when u are challenged .
These ah pubs think things were better when the moron gwb sent them $300 checks Never mind the 1000's he killed, Republicans are among the stupidest people on earth and there is no cure for stupid
NO ASSHOLE I read you kiss ass

NO ASSHOLE I read you kiss ass
Lol you Takers crack me up!

As the country moves further and further away from the obsolete, intellectually and spiritually bankrupt madness of conservatism,

of course, to the Right, it looks like the country is going to hell.

Or as Harry Truman said:

"I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell."

The guy is delusional, according to him the poor and middle class never had it so good because of him and at the same time the poor and middle class are in dire straights. Lying blowhard comes to mind.

Forum List

Back