Trump supporters, please read this thread, I beg you as a patriotic American who loves this country!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Please look at the numbers for Biden as far as how he is governing the country. They are in the tank! Also look at the numbers of Americans who believe Biden has lost his ability to be coherent. Do ANY of us actually believe that all or most of these numbers appeared in the last 9 months? People knew what was coming, and yet, they voted for this man to run the country. Why? More on that later in the thread!

Now, I would like all of you to THINK! For a minute, let us not argue about if the Democrats stole the election or not, let us just realize that no matter what actually happened, Joe Biden sits in the Whitehouse, and end that part of the debate with that.

What IF the Democrats had not done what they did to basically fix the primary swinging it to Biden, and Bernie Sanders WAS the Democrat nominee, he did what Biden did and basically hid, and then WON the Presidency in the same manner Biden did, cheat or not? Where would we all be?!?!?!?!?! In a whole lot worse shape, and each and every one of you knows this! If you think Biden is a disaster, just imagine Sanders in there.

So again, how many votes do you think the Democrats stole in these swing states, if they actually stole them, and I am not saying they did, or did not. For the sake of debate.......and again, I am not saying it happened...........let us say per state they stole 50,000. How about if I give you 75,000!

In each one of these states, there is a whole lot more than 75,000 independent voters. According to statistics, today the population is split almost evenly, 33% GOP, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent. In fact, some polls suggest that Independents make up almost 40% of the vote.

Now back to the numbers in the 1st paragraph. The numbers show that people do not like Biden, and almost despise Harriss. They thought it would be bad, but probably not this bad. Still, all the negative numbers show that they probably already had this opinion of Biden/Harriss, but even with knowing this, many Independents still voted for them. How could this be?!?!?!?!?!

I will tell you why----------> Because you people who frequent this board are in the top 10% of knowledge in what is actually happening in politics in your country. Other people who are not as invested, have little or no idea and just go by what they hear on whichever station they listen to. They do NOT understand that the news, is no longer the news. Depending upon which station you listen to, it is propaganda. The REALITY is.............from people throwing so much POOP on Trump, Independents were more afraid of re-electing him, then electing someone who they had an inkling would be a disaster like Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden! And again, just imagine if the Dems hadn't fixed the primary for Biden, and it would have been Bernie! OMG!

The phony Leftist POOP still hangs on Trump, and Independents still think they smell it. We can NOT spray phony POOP with Fabreeze to make the imagined smell go away for them. The only way this can happen is Trump vindicate himself. He has another year. Can he do it? I do not know! But, if not, we MUST be prepared to slot in someone who can win, or else really be screwed. This is about the country, Not DJT at this point, remember that.

I know, most of you are really PISSED as the Left continues to do everything in its power to roadblock Trump from ever getting re-elected. So am I! They fear Trump more than anyone else in America, because if he gets back in without having to worry about re-election, he is going to go scorched earth on the Left, 3x what Reagan did, and Trump will screw them over, and over, and over again. After the 2 phony impeachments, why do you think they had to get him out of there, lol. Call Leftists rotten SOBs, but they are not rotten SOBs who are stupid.

In closing, let me say that in the end, if a Republican wins in 2024, Trump will go down as a patriot who came along at the exact time when needed. But, if Trump does not clear his name before next December, it will not be Trump who can do this for himself; it will have to be someone else. We can NOT allow another Democrat Leftist in the Whitehouse in 2024, because not only will the USA cease to exist as we know it, but Trump will NOT get the accolades he richly deserves. Always remember, the VICTORS write history; and even today, you have people on here STILL pushing RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, although it has been totally debunked. Give them another term, and Trump will be written as the Marquis Desaide of America in our history books.

Therefore, right after 2022 you MUST see if Trump has done enough to clear his name, and the ONLY poll you need to look at is.........what do Independents think, because that is the key to your decision if you want to retake the Whitehouse in 2024. And do NOT look at a poll Biden Versus Trump! Instead, look at a poll that says Trump against an un named Democrat. Do this, and you will be able to decide what to do.

Honestly do not care who you have to support if not Trump, just support SOMEONE, and we can hammer it out in the primaries.

Thnx for reading, and NEVER give up! Without people like you, the country would be far worse off than it is! While we can't educate the independents as they don't really listen, we CAN give them something/someone to vote FOR. Take that tact, and we are golden!

GOPers need to understand that the Left continues to try and tear Trump down because they fear him. We can NOT save him, he has to save himself, sad but true. If he can't by next December, we need options, because we can NOT afford to lose in 2024!

Wrong, yes they did. If you look at what people thought of Biden before the election, you see big numbers that mirror today. Look back if you do not believe me.
Look at all the people Trump called bad names in his time as a political figure. The only people he never gleefully trashed were white supremacists and Putin. Everyone else got the sharp end of a tweet at one time or another. He never grew his base even a little bit. Not sure how you think he was supposed to win.

Look at all the people Trump called bad names in his time as a political figure. The only people he never gleefully trashed were white supremacists and Putin. Everyone else got the sharp end of a tweet at one time or another. He never grew his base even a little bit. Not sure how you think he was supposed to win.
Trump lost my wife's vote during the 1st debate with Xiden.
You would think that Trump would understand what "acting Presidential" means.
Add Trump's fucked-up personality to J6 and he is done in 2024.
The only straw he has to grasp is that the democrats have no one to put up in 2024, so his challenge is winning the GOP nomination. Not gonna happen.

Please look at the numbers for Biden as far as how he is governing the country. They are in the tank! Also look at the numbers of Americans who believe Biden has lost his ability to be coherent. Do ANY of us actually believe that all or most of these numbers appeared in the last 9 months? People knew what was coming, and yet, they voted for this man to run the country. Why? More on that later in the thread!

Now, I would like all of you to THINK! For a minute, let us not argue about if the Democrats stole the election or not, let us just realize that no matter what actually happened, Joe Biden sits in the Whitehouse, and end that part of the debate with that.

What IF the Democrats had not done what they did to basically fix the primary swinging it to Biden, and Bernie Sanders WAS the Democrat nominee, he did what Biden did and basically hid, and then WON the Presidency in the same manner Biden did, cheat or not? Where would we all be?!?!?!?!?! In a whole lot worse shape, and each and every one of you knows this! If you think Biden is a disaster, just imagine Sanders in there.

So again, how many votes do you think the Democrats stole in these swing states, if they actually stole them, and I am not saying they did, or did not. For the sake of debate.......and again, I am not saying it happened...........let us say per state they stole 50,000. How about if I give you 75,000!

In each one of these states, there is a whole lot more than 75,000 independent voters. According to statistics, today the population is split almost evenly, 33% GOP, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent. In fact, some polls suggest that Independents make up almost 40% of the vote.

Now back to the numbers in the 1st paragraph. The numbers show that people do not like Biden, and almost despise Harriss. They thought it would be bad, but probably not this bad. Still, all the negative numbers show that they probably already had this opinion of Biden/Harriss, but even with knowing this, many Independents still voted for them. How could this be?!?!?!?!?!

I will tell you why----------> Because you people who frequent this board are in the top 10% of knowledge in what is actually happening in politics in your country. Other people who are not as invested, have little or no idea and just go by what they hear on whichever station they listen to. They do NOT understand that the news, is no longer the news. Depending upon which station you listen to, it is propaganda. The REALITY is.............from people throwing so much POOP on Trump, Independents were more afraid of re-electing him, then electing someone who they had an inkling would be a disaster like Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden! And again, just imagine if the Dems hadn't fixed the primary for Biden, and it would have been Bernie! OMG!

The phony Leftist POOP still hangs on Trump, and Independents still think they smell it. We can NOT spray phony POOP with Fabreeze to make the imagined smell go away for them. The only way this can happen is Trump vindicate himself. He has another year. Can he do it? I do not know! But, if not, we MUST be prepared to slot in someone who can win, or else really be screwed. This is about the country, Not DJT at this point, remember that.

I know, most of you are really PISSED as the Left continues to do everything in its power to roadblock Trump from ever getting re-elected. So am I! They fear Trump more than anyone else in America, because if he gets back in without having to worry about re-election, he is going to go scorched earth on the Left, 3x what Reagan did, and Trump will screw them over, and over, and over again. After the 2 phony impeachments, why do you think they had to get him out of there, lol. Call Leftists rotten SOBs, but they are not rotten SOBs who are stupid.

In closing, let me say that in the end, if a Republican wins in 2024, Trump will go down as a patriot who came along at the exact time when needed. But, if Trump does not clear his name before next December, it will not be Trump who can do this for himself; it will have to be someone else. We can NOT allow another Democrat Leftist in the Whitehouse in 2024, because not only will the USA cease to exist as we know it, but Trump will NOT get the accolades he richly deserves. Always remember, the VICTORS write history; and even today, you have people on here STILL pushing RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, although it has been totally debunked. Give them another term, and Trump will be written as the Marquis Desaide of America in our history books.

Therefore, right after 2022 you MUST see if Trump has done enough to clear his name, and the ONLY poll you need to look at is.........what do Independents think, because that is the key to your decision if you want to retake the Whitehouse in 2024. And do NOT look at a poll Biden Versus Trump! Instead, look at a poll that says Trump against an un named Democrat. Do this, and you will be able to decide what to do.

Honestly do not care who you have to support if not Trump, just support SOMEONE, and we can hammer it out in the primaries.

Thnx for reading, and NEVER give up! Without people like you, the country would be far worse off than it is! While we can't educate the independents as they don't really listen, we CAN give them something/someone to vote FOR. Take that tact, and we are golden!

42.5% Approve of Joe

53% don't

Exactly trump's numbers.

Now, I would like all of you to THINK!
Well, you're asking a lot from me, but okay . . .
For a minute, let us not argue about if the Democrats stole the election or not, let us just realize that no matter what actually happened, Joe Biden sits in the Whitehouse, and end that part of the debate with that.
I think this is a really good point to debate, and we should not pass it up just for the sake of whether it matters or, not - is Joe Biden sitting in the White House, or not?
Sanders could get more done than Biden - are you sure??? Then why did the Democrat Controllers bother with Uncle Joe?

ANd to think you said we didn't need to discuss the election fraud.

There are a lot of stupid people. The problem is the government is improperly organized and that causes the partisan chaos that then trickles down causing the social disorder, which then cycles back in the elections.

I will tell you why----------> Because you people who frequent this board are in the top 10% of knowledge in what is actually happening in politics in your country.
No. That is not true. The top 10% knowledge and intelligence does not participate at Internet forums, because they are not going to part with their knowldge with the silly trolling that goes on at internet forums.

Other people who are not as invested, have little or no idea and just go by what they hear on whichever station they listen to. They do NOT understand that the news, is no longer the news. Depending upon which station you listen to, it is propaganda.
People go to the news outlets they trust, and it is not reliable, and that is because the government is improperly organized and the checks and balances do not work as promised, and that trickles down into the commercial reporting.

The REALITY is.............from people throwing so much POOP on Trump, Independents were more afraid of re-electing him, then electing someone who they had an inkling would be a disaster like Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden! And again, just imagine if the Dems hadn't fixed the primary for Biden, and it would have been Bernie! OMG!
I thought the election was stolen.

Blah, blah, blah, . . . you are losing coherency.

Wow!!! That sounds really serious. What can I do to save the world - explain that the three-part separation theory is incomplete and the designers of our government did not know how to subdivide the three parts and the problems are rooted in that inefficiency?

US4CC.meme.Biden_Dude_JH - GVMNT_is_AFU.png

He got over 10M more votes in 2020.

42.5% Approve of Joe

53% don't

Exactly trump's numbers.

BIG difference in reality though. Polls are dirty and generally run by PROGS. More than that information sources constantly attacked Trump under false & fabricated pretenses, and today the same covers for Xiden.

The only straw he has to grasp is that the democrats have no one to put up in 2024, so his challenge is winning the GOP nomination. Not gonna happen.
My crystal ball has been on the blink for quite some time now. Every time I think I have seen the rock bottom of American stupidity the right says "hold my beer".

According to statistics, today the population is split almost evenly, 33% GOP, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent. In fact, some polls suggest that Independents make up almost 40% of the vote.
Actually, it is 26 percent Republican, 26 percent Democrat, and 44 percent Independent.

I say he wins and wins the Presidential election by landslide in the Electoral College and win the Popular vote against Harris!

Well, sure, we know that, and we'll stay loyal. Thanx for your nice --- cri de coeur --- and I agree with you. I think he'll be back, or somebody a lot like him because ---- good politicians can figure it out. Populism: it's how it really works.

Well, you're asking a lot from me, but okay . . .

I think this is a really good point to debate, and we should not pass it up just for the sake of whether it matters or, not - is Joe Biden sitting in the White House, or not?

Sanders could get more done than Biden - are you sure??? Then why did the Democrat Controllers bother with Uncle Joe?

ANd to think you said we didn't need to discuss the election fraud.

There are a lot of stupid people. The problem is the government is improperly organized and that causes the partisan chaos that then trickles down causing the social disorder, which then cycles back in the elections.

No. That is not true. The top 10% knowledge and intelligence does not participate at Internet forums, because they are not going to part with their knowldge with the silly trolling that goes on at internet forums.

People go to the news outlets they trust, and it is not reliable, and that is because the government is improperly organized and the checks and balances do not work as promised, and that trickles down into the commercial reporting.

I thought the election was stolen.

Blah, blah, blah, . . . you are losing coherency.

Wow!!! That sounds really serious. What can I do to save the world - explain that the three-part separation theory is incomplete and the designers of our government did not know how to subdivide the three parts and the problems are rooted in that inefficiency?

View attachment 573348

Good job disecting my premise. My favorite part, was you trying to poo-poo the fact that Democrats fixed the primary for Joe, and threw Bernie under the bus. You basically said; and I am not quoting but rather paraphrasing...........why would they choose Joe over Bernie, if Bernie could get more stuff done!

ANSWER: Because they were deathly afraid they might lose, so lunch bucket Joe was a better mantra, than Socialist Bernie, lol. After all, with an incoherent President such as Joe, they could impose their SOCIALIST will down the road, just might take them longer. All they had to do was beat RACIST Trump, which I have to admit, you hung that moniker on him well.

3 years is a very long time in politics. Next November is too. Still, for next November, I feel very comfortable in projecting, you Leftists are going to take a political bath!

My crystal ball has been on the blink for quite some time now. Every time I think I have seen the rock bottom of American stupidity the right says "hold my beer".
I know!
I'm seeing more Trump signs and flags now than in 2016 and 2020 combined!
Maybe it just doesn't matter, the democrats are toast no matter who the GOP puts up, even Trump.
J6 is worn out, no matter how loud the dems yell it.
I've never seen so many pissed off people, no matter where you go.
An NBC poll has a 71% "wrong track" poll for Xiden.
That means that it must be really be close to -90% if NBC puts up 71%.

Independents voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back