America's Going to Hell in a Hand Basket and Obama Says We've Never Had It So Good

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I have never waited hoping we survive a person who is President as I have with this nasty lying man. forget President, I find him distasteful as a human being and can't wait to see him out of our lives.
This article sums it up nicely and tells how the people are feeling too.

snip:

This was the year when Republicans had everything going for them, politically-speaking, in the 2016 presidential election.

On every level, economically, fiscally, socially, America is in a lot worse shape under Barack Obama's debt-ridden, inept presidency. And his party's frontrunner is offering us four more years of the same.

Poverty is up. Violent crime is up. The middle class is shrinking. Businesses, especially factories and retail, are in trouble. The economy is barely growing. People are hurting.

The Gallup Poll this week found that only 36 percent of U.S. adults say the economy is "getting better," while 60 percent say it is "getting worse."

Despite Obama's boast in a commencement address at Rutgers University Sunday that life in the U.S. has never been better, the truth is that Americans have grown "more pessimistic" about our country's future over the past year or more, Gallup says.

He said college graduation rates are up, but in the past seven-plus years many graduates have had trouble finding a full-time, good paying job.

He said crime rates were down, but violent crimes have shot through the roof, and, according to one government report, homicides are way up this year in more than two dozen major cities.

In Chicago, homicides were up 70 percent. In Dallas, 73.1 percent. Long Beach, Calif., 126 percent. Las Vegas,

81.8 percent, Newark, 60 percent, to name only a few.

Obama may be comfortable sugar-coating life in the U.S. and living in his own little dream world about falling crime rates, but not his FBI Director James B. Comey.

all of it here:
America's Going to Hell in a Hand Basket and Obama Says We've Never Had It So Good

same as how America started going to hell in the 80's only you had your head so far up Reagans ass and got brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the lamestream media that you fell for all the lies spread over the years that he was a great president.:cuckoo::uhoh3::rolleyes:

Please delete this thread. I want nothing left here for these haters on here.

thanks

So when we're things better steph?

I see u came armed wh misleading Stats as well. Run away! U won't hang when u are challenged .

this place is uninviting and unappealing to decent folks. like I said it's nothing but a hate site anymore. People are allowed to harass and crap all over other members here and they can have it.

this place is uninviting and unappealing to decent folks. like I said it's nothing but a hate site anymore. People are allowed to harass and crap all over other members here and they can have it.

U started this thread hating on the prez and the country!!!!

What's he done to you personally to turn you into such a vile, hateful wench?

Stephanie, the article contains some excellent observations however it concludes with this...

...In a normal election year, an experienced, level-headed, grownup Republican frontrunner would have seized that opportunity and all but sealed his election....

What does "normal election year" mean? The ridiculous charade perpetrated by the MSM to elevate the racist, inexperienced, unskilled Kenyan without a birth certificate or any other history to celebrity status in 2008? The republican front runner is The Donald and he looks like he will take the election despite the fact the MSM is promoting charlatans like Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary.

And u can smell bullshit when u see a stat like

"Murders in Dallas are up 50%". !!!

That means nothing without comparison. If Dallas had a record low murder rate last year, then. 50% bump ain't bad .

Maybe we're not going to hell in a hand-basket, maybe it's a shopping cart, with a right front wheel that always wants to turn left, or a nicked left rear wheel that bumps every time the flat part comes around. Or maybe we are just whistling past the grave yard, perhaps we're skipping while we whistle, and maybe we just had saltines so we can't whistle that well and the ghosts are confused because we appear to not be worried but we aren't in full throat whistle and they've never seen this before, so we get all the way past the cemetery without incident. Or perhaps we're walking very slowly backwards over some railroad tracks and we can hear the train's whistle but it seems like it's way around the bend and we've got a pretty good moon-walking thing going on across the tracks.

Or perhaps most of us have food on the table and a roof over our heads and forget there are millions, in this country, that don't even have that. And even they find a way to whistle now and then.

See ya tomorrow. :lol:

I see u came armed wh misleading Stats as well. Run away! U won't hang when u are challenged .
These ah pubs think things were better when the moron gwb sent them $300 checks Never mind the 1000's he killed, Republicans are among the stupidest people on earth and there is no cure for stupid

Then Hilary should be running on a platform that things are so great the last 8 years, Americans should vote for her. She is running from Obama.

Then Hilary should be running on a platform that things are so great the last 8 years, Americans should vote for her. She is running from Obama.
They're not great BUT FAR from as bad as repubs make it out to be

I have never waited hoping we survive a person who is President as I have with this nasty lying man. forget President, I find him distasteful as a human being and can't wait to see him out of our lives.
This article sums it up nicely and tells how the people are feeling too.

snip:

This was the year when Republicans had everything going for them, politically-speaking, in the 2016 presidential election.

On every level, economically, fiscally, socially, America is in a lot worse shape under Barack Obama's debt-ridden, inept presidency. And his party's frontrunner is offering us four more years of the same.

Poverty is up. Violent crime is up. The middle class is shrinking. Businesses, especially factories and retail, are in trouble. The economy is barely growing. People are hurting.

The Gallup Poll this week found that only 36 percent of U.S. adults say the economy is "getting better," while 60 percent say it is "getting worse."

Despite Obama's boast in a commencement address at Rutgers University Sunday that life in the U.S. has never been better, the truth is that Americans have grown "more pessimistic" about our country's future over the past year or more, Gallup says.

He said college graduation rates are up, but in the past seven-plus years many graduates have had trouble finding a full-time, good paying job.

He said crime rates were down, but violent crimes have shot through the roof, and, according to one government report, homicides are way up this year in more than two dozen major cities.

In Chicago, homicides were up 70 percent. In Dallas, 73.1 percent. Long Beach, Calif., 126 percent. Las Vegas,

81.8 percent, Newark, 60 percent, to name only a few.

Obama may be comfortable sugar-coating life in the U.S. and living in his own little dream world about falling crime rates, but not his FBI Director James B. Comey.

all of it here:

Ridiculous. Americans have done a tremendous job of recovering from near economic meltdown 7 years ago. Obama deserves some credit for leading with a steady hand and instilling confidence (haters like the OP excepted) and Americans went about the task of rebuilding just like we always do. Do we need further major reforms? Of course, but hell in a handbasket? That's just partisan nonsense.

It imo is worse than nonsense It's cowardice the lice that started the trouble accusing everyone but themselves Worse than traitors ,,,,,,supporting a racist a bigot a women hater

Forum List

Back