So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

Let me explain how the masses work

The masses vote to elect representatives. Those representatives pass legislation
That legislation is subject to judicial review

Isn't our Constitution great?
Yup. And to further ensure that our government obeys the Constitution, we have the 2nd.

It's not rocket science.

In that regard

If you have a strong First Amendment you do not need a Second

It has worked for 235 years
God Bless America!
Second amendment protects the first....You truly are a useful idiot for the progressive machine.

I laugh at dimwits who think owning an assault weapon will SAVE them from the US Government!

It's only one tool smong many. You libs seem to be Johnny oneNotes and cant fathom that real pros have multiple resources at their disposal not just one.

But then again, there is a reason you folk are known as libtards.

How'd that work out for Ms Lanza?

Oh, make fun of people tragically shot dead by their own children, how enlightened of you, NOT.

Of course they're sold old after all the lies they've been fed by the gun maker lobby. What a bunch of suckers! :lol:

Ummm, you sound like the only sucker here.

I laugh at dimwits who think owning an assault weapon will SAVE them from the US Government! How'd that work out for Ms Lanza? Of course they're sold old after all the lies they've been fed by the gun maker lobby. What a bunch of suckers!

Life is about choices. The departed mother of the freak made a poor choice when she didn't keep her weapons away from her son.

The end result wouldn't have changed. She'd still be dead as would many others, there would just be another method used.

She could have locked them up, dog.

Cool

Spend your money then lose them when they are confiscated

More proof of who the true Fascists are.... Be a good little brown shirt and make sure you are keeping records.

If you think buying an AK-47 or AR-15 today is a good investment, then go ahead and buy as many as you can

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them.

They cant take mine cause I am going to lose mine in a boating accident....oh, shit! lol

However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?

Yeah, because no one can sell pot or crack or cocaine without getting caught.

Happens 100% everytime. All that drug dealing shit yo see on TV is just a modern urban myth.

/sarc

RW, you are such a fucking stupid mother flpper.

More proof of who the true Fascists are.... Be a good little brown shirt and make sure you are keeping records.

If you think buying an AK-47 or AR-15 today is a good investment, then go ahead and buy as many as you can

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them. However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?
LOL You are to young to remember the first ban aren't you?

That or just too stupid to connect the dots.

My money is on 'too fucking stupid'.

Liberals want to control guns because they have no intention of controlling the insane.

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them.

They cant take mine cause I am going to lose mine in a boating accident....oh, shit! lol

However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?

Happens 100% everytime. All that drug dealing shit yo see on TV is just a modern urban myth.

/sarc

I love it...if you want to enter the underground, I welcome you to it

Want to hide an illegal weapon? Go for it
If nobody finds out...who cares?

You can't sell it, you can't shoot or carry in public...get caught....go to jail

Do you feel lucky?

Do you feel lucky?

/sarc

You can't sell it, you can't shoot or carry in public...get caught....go to jail

Do you feel lucky?

People wouldnt be moving fully assembled guns,dumbfuck, they would be 3D printing and facsimilating what they can and then buying parts from a gun black market, which is pretty widespread already, fucktard.

/sarc

Do you feel lucky?

People wouldnt be moving fully assembled guns,dumbfuck, they would be 3D printing and facsimilating what they can and then buying parts from a gun black market, which is pretty widespread already, fucktard.

3D Printing? Are you ever drinking the Koolaide

Who cares? You are now in the world of illegal drugs
Yea, you can make some money
But guess what? Eventually you are going to get caught

The end result....Fewer assault weapons in circulation

America wins

Second amendment protects the first....You truly are a useful idiot for the progressive machine.

When has that ever happened?

I will wait for an answer

You seriously dont have any knowlege of a successful people revolt against atyranical government?

Bullshit.

No I don't

Show me where the second amendment has ever kept the US government in check. I have thousands of examples where the First amendment has kept the government in check

Do you feel lucky?

ROTFLMAO!

You dont think that most gun parts can be made with a 3D printer? Lol, ever hear of making a wax shape to cast a mold from then pouring the mold?

Good God you are so FUCKING STUPID! lololololol

America wins

Lol, yeah, right because all the drug buyers in the country have been locked up, lol*snort* chortle.

Maybe you should come back when your sober?

When has that ever happened?

I will wait for an answer

You seriously dont have any knowlege of a successful people revolt against atyranical government?

Bullshit.

No I don't

Show me where the second amendment has ever kept the US government in check. I have thousands of examples where the First amendment has kept the government in check

It keeps the corrupt greedy politicans and bankster whores from grabbing everything like the fucking parasites they are.

If you cant grasp that, then I cant remedy your stupidassedness.

ROTFLMAO!

You dont think that most gun parts can be made with a 3D printer? Lol, ever hear of making a wax shape to cast a mold from then pouring the mold?

Good God you are so FUCKING STUPID! lololololol

America wins

Lol, yeah, right because all the drug buyers in the country have been locked up, lol*snort* chortle.

Maybe you should come back when your sober?

No question that money can be made breaking the law
Do you want to live there?

Yea...you can run, but you can't hide. Eventually, you will be caught manufacturing or selling illegal weapons

Meanwhile , the number of assault weapons available in the general population is diminished

We win

Last edited:

Bullshit.

No I don't

It keeps the corrupt greedy politicans and bankster whores from grabbing everything like the fucking parasites they are.

If you cant grasp that, then I cant remedy your stupidassedness.

I notice you fail when challenged

There are no examples of guns being used to keep our government in check....there never will be

You lose

Ammo restrictions huh? I predict a run on casings, gunpowder and associated equipment.

Not from me.

I already have plenty! Need to pick up more primers, though...that's the only thing I can't make myself.

Also note: with modern CAD-CAM machine shop equipment, someone can pretty much scan a casing in and have the machine make more out of brass (or steel) bar stock! (That's how my uncle made casings for his elephant rifle.)

Forum List

Back