So feminists and other liberal pansies throwing hissy over NBC announcer

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
crediting a swimmer's husband for her success. She had given up after her last olympics and he got her to change her mind. Giving him credit for that is SEXIST to mincing liberals sockswallowers.

Oh, but of course gushing and swooning over the oily dude in the opening ceremonies by the female announcers was totally fine.

Liberals, take your double standards and insert them up your anuses. Thanks.

‘The man responsible': NBC broadcaster draws ire after crediting world record to swimmer’s husband

So whiney oh-so-thin-skinned "conservative" throws hissy over "liberals" and "feminists" on anonymous chat board.

That'll by god teach 'em.

So whiney oh-so-thin-skinned "conservative" throws hissy over "liberals" and "feminists" on anonymous chat board.

How'd you manage to type that so quickly with wrists that limp? Are you suggesting it isn't feminists who are prancing around throwing hissies over this? Is a conservative this thin skinned and s uch a hypocrite?

Liberals, what's it like being such FUCKING PUSSIES?

How'd you manage to type that so quickly with wrists that limp? Are you suggesting it isn't feminists who are prancing around throwing hissies over this? Is a conservative this thin skinned and s uch a hypocrite?

Um..........no. This feminist went to the grocery store and is doing laundry. The fuck is wrong with you? I don't have time to watch or even give a shit what anyone on that piece of shit channel does. Fuck..........get a life.

I think the entire hissy fit you endlessly buy into of "liberal" hating is a sham. Same for the idiots who come at this from the opposing angle. You're all the same to me. Irrational.

Um..........no. This feminist went to the grocery store and is doing laundry. The fuck is wrong with you? I don't have time to watch or even give a shit what anyone on that piece of shit channel does. Fuck..........get a life.

No kidding. Angry all the time just to be angry.

It's a damn good thing these folks exist because I would have no idea what the heck to be faux-raged about.

I think the entire hissy fit you endlessly buy into of "liberal" hating is a sham. Same for the idiots who come at this from the opposing angle. You're all the same to me. Irrational.

Liberals pitched a fit. They are upset that a white male was instrument al in a women's success.

Other than that, you got nothing.

It's a damn good thing these folks exist because I would have no idea what the heck to be faux-raged about.

Of the list is endless and fed to them over the airwaves daily.

Liberals pitched a fit. They are upset that a white male was instrument al in a women's success.

Tell it to the "liberal" that opened this thread with his little hissyfit.

You have a bur up your ass? Tell it to all the nutjobs that bitched about NBC on Twitter. You are a dense one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Irrational? And you can't even deal with the gist of the thread.

You have people on twitter. Two of those showcased write for other news sources, one is a prof and one would be great if she didn't appear to be self serving.

You have people on twitter. Two of those showcased write for other news sources, one is a prof and one would be great if she didn't appear to be self serving.

How is she self serving?

You have a bur up your ass? Tell it to all the nutjobs that bitched about NBC on Twitter. You are a dense one.

I don't pay any attention to anything anyone does in twitter, you can chase your own nutjobs around.

Steve's thread never have a gist.

I don't pay any attention to anything anyone does in twitter, you can chase your own nutjobs around.

Don't need to cry, that is what the article was based on. It is obvious you didn't read the article or you can't comprehend what you read.

Don't need to cry, that is what the article was based on. It is obvious you didn't read the article or you can't comprehend what you read.

You're right, I don't follow Steve down every rabbit hole, he's pretty predictable with this crap.

You're right, I don't follow Steve down every rabbit hole, he's pretty predictable with this crap.

You seem to post on his threads a lot. Looks like you follow and then cry.

Forum List

Back