Terrorist attack at NASCAR race?

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Guys, this is now trending on social media... an unusual violent explosion of Derick Cope's car during the NASCAR Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen. The "official" story is that his engine blew up but people who have been involved in racing for 40 years or more are saying they never saw anything like this before. Others have speculated it was a tire exploding due to overheated brakes... again, not any previous incident of tire explosion has resulted in something this violent.

Look very closely to the left of the car near the ground just before the instant of explosion and you can clearly see an incoming projectile! Something was intentionally fired at this man's car! I feel like I am the only person in the country who is seeing this because it's not being mentioned at all in any of the trending posts... Look closely, tell me what you see?

Engine explosion? Tire failure? Or... terrorist attack?

Guys, this is now trending on social media... an unusual violent explosion of Derick Cope's car during the NASCAR Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen. The "official" story is that his engine blew up but people who have been involved in racing for 40 years or more are saying they never saw anything like this before. Others have speculated it was a tire exploding due to overheated brakes... again, not any previous incident of tire explosion has resulted in something this violent.

Look very closely to the left of the car near the ground just before the instant of explosion and you can clearly see an incoming projectile! Something was intentionally fired at this man's car! I feel like I am the only person in the country who is seeing this because it's not being mentioned at all in any of the trending posts... Look closely, tell me what you see?

why would terrorists attack a slack jaw crowd, they love em like that, notice on 9-11 they didn't attack anywhere in jesusland

why would terrorists attack a slack jaw crowd, they love em like that, notice on 9-11 they didn't attack anywhere in jesusland

I don't know? Why would they attack Derick Cope, an obscure jr. league driver in the jv team race? But someone definitely fired a missile of some kind at this car... watch the video, you can see it clearly! This was NOT an engine explosion as has been reported.

I don't know? Why would they attack Derick Cope, an obscure jr. league driver in the jv team race? But someone definitely fired a missile of some kind at this car... watch the video, you can see it clearly! This was NOT an engine explosion as has been reported.

If it is an attack...and that is a huge..huge if........they probably just took the first target of opportunity...he was going slow where they had a shot at him.........

These terrorists want to do max damage, so they shoot the car? Not the crowd? Damn, do you honestly think that they are as stupid as some of the posters on this thread?

Even less reason to mess with South Chicago or Detroit.

These terrorists want to do max damage, so they shoot the car? Not the crowd? Damn, do you honestly think that they are as stupid as some of the posters on this thread?

I'm not saying it was a traditional terrorist attack. Did you watch the video? What do you see? I see a projectile enter the frame from the left just before the explosion. Who? Why? I have no clue... but this was NOT an engine explosion or tire failure as NASCAR is claiming... something targeted him and some questions need answering on this. That's a pretty dangerous thing for the person in the car, don't you think?

Even less reason to mess with South Chicago or Detroit.

The sacrifice zones in america are all the same.

Needs to be slowed down, looks like an engine explosion to me. Muhammed knows better than to start shit at a NASCAR event, the crowd is probably carrying more arms that the Dutch army.

Hmm. I am highly skeptical that it was a terror attack. Probably a gas leak and the engine blew up. It looked as if he knew he was having some kind of engine problem before it even happened.

Exactly. And if they were to go after a driver instead, they would focus on one who is more popular.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're gonna be late for your Jew-burning.

No projectile. I'm a mechanic. Something came out the left side of the engine. All of the black smoke indicates oil burning. No bomb would cause that to happen. The sheet metal would be blown outward. Instead the engine exploded and caused minimal damage to the sheetmetal other than the hood but the block is toast.

Why it exploded with such veracity at that low engine speed I don't know. I've seen dragster engines blow at high speed and it can blow the car apart but not at idle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back