So feminists and other liberal pansies throwing hissy over NBC announcer

So whiney oh-so-thin-skinned "conservative" throws hissy over "liberals" and "feminists" on anonymous chat board.

That'll by god teach 'em.
How'd you manage to type that so quickly with wrists that limp? Are you suggesting it isn't feminists who are prancing around throwing hissies over this? Is a conservative this thin skinned and s uch a hypocrite?

Liberals, what's it like being such FUCKING PUSSIES?

I think the entire hissy fit you endlessly buy into of "liberal" hating is a sham. Same for the idiots who come at this from the opposing angle. You're all the same to me. Irrational.
Well, shoveling bullshit usually ends up getting some crap on yourself.

Tell it to the "liberal" that opened this thread with his little hissyfit.

You have a bur up your ass? Tell it to all the nutjobs that bitched about NBC on Twitter. You are a dense one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't pay any attention to anything anyone does in twitter, you can chase your own nutjobs around.

Don't need to cry, that is what the article was based on. It is obvious you didn't read the article or you can't comprehend what you read.

You're right, I don't follow Steve down every rabbit hole, he's pretty predictable with this crap.

You seem to post on his threads a lot. Looks like you follow and then cry.

Sure, whatever.

So whiney oh-so-thin-skinned "conservative" throws hissy over "liberals" and "feminists" on anonymous chat board.

How'd you manage to type that so quickly with wrists that limp? Are you suggesting it isn't feminists who are prancing around throwing hissies over this? Is a conservative this thin skinned and s uch a hypocrite?

I think the entire hissy fit you endlessly buy into of "liberal" hating is a sham. Same for the idiots who come at this from the opposing angle. You're all the same to me. Irrational.
Well, shoveling bullshit usually ends up getting some crap on yourself.

Do ya?

You have a bur up your ass? Tell it to all the nutjobs that bitched about NBC on Twitter. You are a dense one.

I don't pay any attention to anything anyone does in twitter, you can chase your own nutjobs around.

Don't need to cry, that is what the article was based on. It is obvious you didn't read the article or you can't comprehend what you read.

You're right, I don't follow Steve down every rabbit hole, he's pretty predictable with this crap.

Sure, whatever.

I notice you follow him. It seems funny but you do.

Sure, whatever.

And now you follow me, go figure.

Sure, whatever.

And now you follow me, go figure.

More crying! Lol! You are pretty entertaining, you provide some morning laughs.

crediting a swimmer's husband for her success. She had given up after her last olympics and he got her to change her mind. Giving him credit for that is SEXIST to mincing liberals sockswallowers.

Oh, but of course gushing and swooning over the oily dude in the opening ceremonies by the female announcers was totally fine.

Liberals, take your double standards and insert them up your anuses. Thanks.

‘The man responsible': NBC broadcaster draws ire after crediting world record to swimmer’s husband

You can tell the measure of a man by what upset him. You're a smurf man

crediting a swimmer's husband for her success. She had given up after her last olympics and he got her to change her mind. Giving him credit for that is SEXIST to mincing liberals sockswallowers.

Oh, but of course gushing and swooning over the oily dude in the opening ceremonies by the female announcers was totally fine.

Liberals, take your double standards and insert them up your anuses. Thanks.

‘The man responsible': NBC broadcaster draws ire after crediting world record to swimmer’s husband

You can tell the measure of a man by what upset him. You're a smurf man
so what does your post make you? a smurf turd?

Irrational? And you can't even deal with the gist of the thread.

Steve's thread never have a gist.
Like your response has no thread-related point?

Irrational? And you can't even deal with the gist of the thread.

Steve's thread never have a gist.
Like your response has no thread-related point?

No point to a thread means no point to respond to. Have someone help ya with that, k?

I see you are still clueless as how to use your brain.

I hope to never learn to use mine like you use yours, thanks!
And there lies the problem, thanks for confirming it.

Being different and not wasting a mind like ya do, is very affirming, yes.

yep so you keep it in the dark and never wear it out. So, in fact you never use it.

yep so you keep it in the dark and never wear it out. So, in fact you never use it.

No one is using anything when all you can manage is to bitch, wail, moan, and complain about the "other" side.

No one is using anything when all you can manage is to bitch, wail, moan, and complain about the "other" side.
proving our point totally, it's all you do.

Uh huh, have a nice day.

Uh huh, have a nice day.
badda bing

You would have to have a mind to waste, which you don't. Keep responding with you're stupidity, quite entertaining.

You would have to have a mind to waste, which you don't. Keep responding with you're stupidity, quite entertaining.

How old are you?

Forum List

Back