So begins the Authoritarian crackdown on the Courts

RW's were scared to death of Muslims and Mexicans taking over the country - but the could care less if Russians do.

pretty much tells America all they need to know about Trump and his supporters.
Most Russians are white, so it's OK. We'll send the Asian looking Russians to Canada.

you forget what the KGB does to white pissants like you ...
KGB? Is this 1980? Or do you mean my old favorite radio station?
kgb3.jpg

A decision by the Utah State Supreme court is niether authoritarian nor the hand of "a king or dictator".
dumb thread, the title is the opposite of what actually brought the case before the court;
a rogue judge openly using his court and position to make political statements is authoritarian. Thats what this decision did, it stopped authoritarian behavior by some fool in power.
A judge must be seen as impartial..almost all Judges do not ever take a public position because of that very fact. This guy..was a fool..and came to a fool's end. Simple as that.

Authoritarian Crackdown indeed! Drama Much???

iu

Utah judge suspended for criticizing Trump on social media and in court

Next....McConnell will bring forward an anti-presisential defamation bill....

Here's the thing in a nutshell. The Democratic Party these past sixty or seventy years has been waging a vile culture war on the fundamental mores of American society, gaining ground every year, spreading psycho circus insanity into the minds of our young through enclaves of leftism infecting institutions of higher learning and all forms of entertainment media. It's gotten to the point where sheer draconian barbarism infects every Democrat platform, and leftism in America has become foremost about redefining human biology, scientific fact and ancient truth. Realize it or not, your party was warned often and clearly to back down, ease up on the postmodern cultural Marxism, moral relativism and moral nihilism it's been pushing onto the American People for so long. Regrettably, that "elastic band" of conservative tolerance for such cultural madness could only be stretched so far before it snapped and resulted in backlash. Now, now perhaps it is too late for the American Left to backdown and relent on their spreading of these cultural perversions. Now I fear many Americans will get fully behind any and all efforts necessary to banish these psychotic social and political ideological perversions of the Left . . . up to and including an authoritarian smackdown. If you fear what's coming from the American Right, and if you're a postmodernist you should, then you have no one to blame but radical Leftism and yourself and everyone you know who has advocated for the most insane of these cultural perversions. A ton of bricks incoming . . .
Uh..probably not..more likely a landslide of demographic changes..and the dying of the right-wing..at least as you know it. The minority cannot rule the majority..for long.

The decision by The Utah Supreme Court basically implies that if you are a judge in the state of Utah, the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to you, even when off the clock & not wearing a robe.
That goes with the territory, pal.

A judge still has free-speech rights, but does not have a right to continue to be a judge and make comments that calling to question the impartiality of the judiciary.

That rule holds true in just about every state.

Here's the thing in a nutshell. The Democratic Party these past sixty or seventy years has been waging a vile culture war on the fundamental mores of American society, gaining ground every year, spreading psycho circus insanity into the minds of our young through enclaves of leftism infecting institutions of higher learning and all forms of entertainment media. It's gotten to the point where sheer draconian barbarism infects every Democrat platform, and leftism in America has become foremost about redefining human biology, scientific fact and ancient truth. Realize it or not, your party was warned often and clearly to back down, ease up on the postmodern cultural Marxism, moral relativism and moral nihilism it's been pushing onto the American People for so long. Regrettably, that "elastic band" of conservative tolerance for such cultural madness could only be stretched so far before it snapped and resulted in backlash. Now, now perhaps it is too late for the American Left to backdown and relent on their spreading of these cultural perversions. Now I fear many Americans will get fully behind any and all efforts necessary to banish these psychotic social and political ideological perversions of the Left . . . up to and including an authoritarian smackdown. If you fear what's coming from the American Right, and if you're a postmodernist you should, then you have no one to blame but radical Leftism and yourself and everyone you know who has advocated for the most insane of these cultural perversions. A ton of bricks incoming . . .
Uh..probably not..more likely a landslide of demographic changes..and the dying of the right-wing..at least as you know it. The minority cannot rule the majority..for long.
Population replacement. Yes that's what we have been saying all along.

Population replacement..well,, yeah. Generations die off..and are replaced...it is the way of the world. If it is a plan..it's God's plan, right?

Tell me..what do you think the average age is..of the Conservative poster on this site? 40? 50? Average, right..I'd put the median at around 50..especially the more...intense...posters.

Yes... in the end...demographics rule..and they always have.

Doubling and tripling down on contemporary cultural insanity will not save you.

I'm pretty sure i don't need saving, thank you. If I did, my family, my friends and my neighbors would do what needs doing..as would I for them. The rest of the horseshit is just amusing commentary from afar.

A decision by the Utah State Supreme court is niether authoritarian nor the hand of "a king or dictator".
dumb thread, the title is the opposite of what actually brought the case before the court;
a rogue judge openly using his court and position to make political statements is authoritarian. Thats what this decision did, it stopped authoritarian behavior by some fool in power.

It is possible that he was mocking a person before him for his political choices. That is definitely out of bounds

Jo

I'm pretty sure i don't need saving, thank you. If I did, my family, my friends and my neighbors would do what needs doing..as would I for them. The rest of the horseshit is just amusing commentary from afar.

Call it a voice in the wilderness..I wouldn't be too quick to brush it aside .....

Jo

Population replacement..well,, yeah. Generations die off..and are replaced...it is the way of the world. If it is a plan..it's God's plan, right?

Tell me..what do you think the average age is..of the Conservative poster on this site? 40? 50? Average, right..I'd put the median at around 50..especially the more...intense...posters.

Yes... in the end...demographics rule..and they always have.

Nah.... It's definitely more than attrition ... This is a cultural canon aimed directly at traditional America. Americans are too damn independent for the taste of our new world order lackeys on the left.

Jok

Forum List

Back