So Al Green Wants To Write His Articles Of Impeachment.But What About Barry & Hillary & Iran ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Is this blockhead serious? He is working on his reasons why Trump needs to be impeached, and probably without taking a vote?
And what about all of the shanangans we had to deal with for 8 years ????
Barry Colluding with the Russians and the Iranians? Doesn't Al Green see anything wrong with that? What about Benghazi? Oh,,,I guess that was Bush's fault, right?
What about all of those people dying waiting for treatment in another Barry Scandal?
Maybe Al Green is also in the early stages of Alzheimers too?
:itsok:

I just saw this guy interviewed yesterday. I think Maxine Waters has met her match in the Retard department. He's "crafting" the articles of impeachment. I wonder if he's using popsicle sticks?

Really dumb fuck, you have had your chance. Hillary is no longer a candidate, President Obama has had his two successful terms, and your fat senile old orange clown is on the hotseat. Multiple investigations, involving obstruction of justice, and collusion in affecting an American Presidential election with an adversarial nation.

Really dumb fuck, you have had your chance. Hillary is no longer a candidate, President Obama has had his two successful terms, and your fat senile old orange clown is on the hotseat. Multiple investigations, involving obstruction of justice, and collusion in affecting an American Presidential election with an adversarial nation.
A president can still be impeached after serving his term!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Is this blockhead serious? He is working on his reasons why Trump needs to be impeached, and probably without taking a vote?
Barry Colluding with the Russians and the Iranians? Doesn't Al Green see anything wrong with that? What about Benghazi? Oh,,,I guess that was Bush's fault, right?
What about all of those people dying waiting for treatment in another Barry Scandal?
You dumb mfer. You don't understand none you mentioned is under investigation. These investigations center around Tramp/ Russia.
6 members of his staff went to Russia before the election.
Tramp told Putin to hack the DNC.
Your deflections is Fox inspired. The sexual harassment network.
You're as dumb as a rock.

No. He cannot. You are incorrect.

The process is specified in the Constitution.

"The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Since he is no longer President, it does not apply.

You dumb mfer. You don't understand none you mentioned is under investigation. These investigations center around Tramp/ Russia.
6 members of his staff went to Russia before the election.
Tramp told Putin to hack the DNC.
Your deflections is Fox inspired. The sexual harassment network.
You're as dumb as a rock.

Do you have a credible link?

Liberals are pissed voters in 30 states stole the White House from Hillary, naturally they are trying to overturn the election results and will of the people. Is California still threatening to secede from the union?

Donald you have to go to detention.

But what about Tommy? Tommy hit Greg at recess!

Donald, that doesn't work, you still have detention

"The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

When I get on my desk top I will show you. A post term impeachment of any government office can lead to loss of benefits. The president can lose retirement but not protection.

When I get on my desk top I will show you. A post term impeachment of any government office can lead to loss of benefits. The president can lose retirement but not protection.

Sorry! Nope. You cannot impeach someone who is no longer in office. They are subject to punishment for their crimes under criminal law.

Sorry! Nope. You cannot impeach someone who is no longer in office. They are subject to punishment for their crimes under criminal law.
I'm getting the link to work on my tablet but not my desk top.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?_all&addresses=389x3631586

The law was first used in 1876 against Secretary of war General William Belknap under President Ulysses S Grant. It covers ALL government servants. Its called the "Belknap precedent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back