I just don't care about collusion

D

Dim Bulb

Not in the slightest. Because it's a sideshow, a crumb. The real issue, the whole cake, is Russian interference. You'll never find a Manafort email to the Russians saying "Yes Dmitri please release the Wikileaks stuff tomorrow, Your Pal, Paul." Any more than you found a Hillary email saying "Yes, please let the embassy in Benghazi burn while I watch TV."

Everyone should leave the whole collusion thing aside and concentrate on the fact that we have to keep the Russians from invading our democratic process. It is every bit as dangerous to our existence as terrorists. In fact, probably moreso despite the lack of physical danger (unless you're a reporter in Montana, of course).

Concentrate on the invasion, not some unprovable claims of collusion. That's the American thing to do.

Dim doesn't want to know if his president is a crook and committed treason.
I can't think of anything more unamerican.

Everything we know says he isn't. I can't think of anything less American than persuing shit you have no evidence for other than your own political gains.

Not in the slightest. Because it's a sideshow, a crumb. The real issue, the whole cake, is Russian interference. You'll never find a Manafort email to the Russians saying "Yes Dmitri please release the Wikileaks stuff tomorrow, Your Pal, Paul." Any more than you found a Hillary email saying "Yes, please let the embassy in Benghazi burn while I watch TV."

Everyone should leave the whole collusion thing aside and concentrate on the fact that we have to keep the Russians from invading our democratic process. It is every bit as dangerous to our existence as terrorists. In fact, probably moreso despite the lack of physical danger (unless you're a reporter in Montana, of course).

Concentrate on the invasion, not some unprovable claims of collusion. That's the American thing to do.
I hope you're keeping a very close eye on the media. They are notorious for interfering with our elections. They're doing it right now, as we speak!

What invasion?
The US ceased being a sovereign nation 30 years ago.

I hope you're keeping a very close eye on the media. They are notorious for interfering with our elections. They're doing it right now, as we speak!

Corruption and interfering in elections is fine, so long as a Democrat wins.

Over and over, the desperate right says they don't care if there are crimes.

They only care who commits them.

Quit being such a coward and stick to the topic. And by all means, start a thread about Dems.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Everything we know says he isn't. I can't think of anything less American than persuing shit you have no evidence for other than your own political gains.

The evidence is piled high and gets higher every day.

My question is, why don't RWs care that an enemy of the US attacked us and meddled in our election?

RWs don't care that trump and his people lied, that millions $ has been brought from Russia by trumps minions, that trump talked to Russia from the podium and while on the air, that trump had secret meeting with Russia, that he admitted he tried to obstruct justice, that he admitted he gave secret Intel to Russia, that he admitted the Intel was about Israel ................

How is it possible fir an American to be okay with the US prez doing all that and more?

It's true -- trump could shoot someone on th ave, could take a dump on your desk and your bobble head would just on bobbing up and down.

What's wrong with you people?

Actually, what you guys say, over and over is that you're okay with trump having done this.

Over and over, the desperate right says they don't care if there are crimes.

They only care who commits them.

Quit being such a coward and stick to the topic. And by all means, start a thread about Dems.

It's not crimes in Russia...

Actually, what you guys say, over and over is that you're okay with trump having done this.

Trump didn't do anything, if he did he double crossed Russia because the sanctions are still in place

My question is, why don't RWs care that an enemy of the US attacked us and meddled in our election?

RWs don't care that trump and his people lied, that millions $ has been brought from Russia by trumps minions, that trump talked to Russia from the podium and while on the air, that trump had secret meeting with Russia, that he admitted he tried to obstruct justice, that he admitted he gave secret Intel to Russia, that he admitted the Intel was about Israel ................

How is it possible fir an American to be okay with the US prez doing all that and more?

It's true -- trump could shoot someone on th ave, could take a dump on your desk and your bobble head would just on bobbing up and down.

Read my post again then tell me that I don't care that the Russians are interfering in the election. My point is that we should be focused on understanding and stopping that interference. "Collusion" is different things to different people therefore arguing about it is nonsensical. Some people say it's collusion if you say hello to a Russian. Some people say it's not collusion unless you're having consensual sex with a Russian. My point is who cares about collusion, stop the Russians in their tracks --- that's the big picture. The rest is political bs.

Read my post again then tell me that I don't care that the Russians are interfering in the election. My point is that we should be focused on understanding and stopping that interference. "Collusion" is different things to different people therefore arguing about it is nonsensical. Some people say it's collusion if you say hello to a Russian. Some people say it's not collusion unless you're having consensual sex with a Russian. My point is who cares about collusion, stop the Russians in their tracks --- that's the big picture. The rest is political bs.

Our intelligence agencies can walk and chew gum. They can investigate both...AND obstruction.

Our intelligence agencies can walk and chew gum. They can investigate both...AND obstruction.

Fine, investigate it. Burn Flynn at the stake, and Manafort. Whatever makes you happy. But if you think that actually is going to stop the Russians, you are hopelessly naïve. They are nothing but a sideshow.

Forum List

Back