Al Green&Maxine Waters.Been Working On"Articles Of Impeachment".Well?, We Are Waiting !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :dunno: :laugh2: And who isn't laughing at this, ha? First of all, don't we need some rock solid evidence that President Trump has committed a crime? Maybe some solid/verified evidence that Trump colluded with "The Russians"? Hmm? :oops-28:
And we still have no evidence of Trump obstructing justice either, and even with "Obstruction Of Justice", would be kind of hard to accuse Trump of that after what we went through with Hillary Clinton these last few years.
Well, so what is taking Maxine and Green so long to write up these "Articles Of Impeachment"?? we are all anxiously awaiting !!! :spinner:

:banana: :dunno: :laugh2: And who isn't laughing at this, ha? First of all, don't we need some rock solid evidence that President Trump has committed a crime? Maybe some solid/verified evidence that Trump colluded with "The Russians"? Hmm? :oops-28:
And we still have no evidence of Trump obstructing justice either, and even with "Obstruction Of Justice", would be kind of hard to accuse Trump of that after what we went through with Hillary Clinton these last few years.
Well, so what is taking Maxine and Green so long to write up these "Articles Of Impeachment"?? we are all anxiously awaiting !!! :spinner:
Everyone should have a hobby.

• Banned
i wonder what Maxine Waters hobby is

I'm pretty sure her hobby is becoming the dumbest broad to ever occupy a seat in government.

I'm pretty sure her hobby is becoming the dumbest broad to ever occupy a seat in government.
i think one of her hobbies is eating a 5000 calorie dinner at KFC

It's one of my hobbies also.

It's one of my hobbies also.
mine is the 5000 calorie meal at Wendys

LlbpGHq.jpg

Well, so what is taking Maxine and Green so long to write up these "Articles Of Impeachment"?? we are all anxiously awaiting !!!
They are trying to figure out a way to make

"Trump is a poopy head and the election was rigged and he doesn't act like a President we can control and he keeps fighting back and winning when we thought he should lose and I hate him"

...sound like a dignified, sonorous, factual governmental edict.

Forum List

Back