Snow White is Now "Snow Brown-ish"

Really? You never read the original Snow White so named because her skin was white as snow. Her lips were as red as an apple and hair as black as a raven's wing.

No more Dwarven miners. It's the non binary companions.
Her lips were as red as blood, not an apple.

Really? You never read the original Snow White so named because her skin was white as snow. Her lips were as red as an apple and hair as black as a raven's wing.

An Albino with black hair. Truly a fairytale.

I see another flop in Hollywood's future. The funny thing is that by sticking non-Whites into stories about White people they're implicitly saying that non-Whites have no interesting culture from which to create movies.

I see another flop in Hollywood's future. The funny thing is that by sticking non-Whites into stories about White people they're implicitly saying that non-Whites have no interesting culture from which to create movies.
Perhaps they don't. Or, maybe destroying white stories and mythos is the whole point.

Nope, never did. Thanks for letting me know.

This part actually bothers me far more than skin color

You have to wonder what Disney, Anheiser-Busch, and some other businesses are thinking. They allowed their politics to influence their business decisions, ostensibly to expand their customer base and market share, trying to be more inclusive. In some cases they have significantly underestimated the loss to their existing customer base though, and their brand has been damaged in the minds of many. From a business perspective it was a big mistake but history tells us that many successful businesses and corporations have failed due to poor decision-making.

It feels so blatant though, as if the Left is forcing everyone else to accept their perspective on inclusiveness and social justice. For sure anyone has the right to remake a movie to make a political point, but there could be a heavy price to pay.

Forum List

Back