Snow White, Superman, and Pinocchio are walking down the street...

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Snow White, Superman, and Pinocchio are walking down the street.  They come across a sign that says: Beauty Contest.

Snow White says she is going to enter.  After a while, she comes out with the 1st prize.

They walk further and come across a sign that reads: Strongest man contest.

Superman enters and after a while comes out with the 1st prize.

They walk further and then come across a sign: World's BIGGEST LIAR.  Pinocchio says "This one is for me".

After a while, he comes out with big tears in his eyes.  Superman and Snow White both ask "What happened?"

Pinocchio says, "Who on earth is this Donald Trump?

Snow White, Superman, and Pinocchio are walking down the street.  They come across a sign that says: Beauty Contest.

Snow White says she is going to enter.  After a while, she comes out with the 1st prize.

They walk further and then come across a sign: World's BIGGEST LIAR.  Pinocchio says "This one is for me".

After a while, he comes out with big tears in his eyes.  Superman and Snow White both ask "What happened?"

/——/ The jokes on you. Your idol Dementia Joes poll numbers are swirling down the toilet.

I don't get it ... Pinocchio wasn't a liar ... that's such a simple story for children and you didn't understand it? ...

It was Lampwick who was still a donkey at the end, because he's the liar ... Pinocchio told the truth and got to be a little boy as a reward ... because all good things come to children who speak truthfully ...

Stupid joke ... a better punchline would have involved dildos and long noses ... talk about a miss ...

This is gonna get you a lotta hate mail. These kids have no sense of humor, particularly about their orange idol.

I don't get it ... Pinocchio wasn't a liar ... that's such a simple story for children and you didn't understand it? ...

It was Lampwick who was still a donkey at the end, because he's the liar ... Pinocchio told the truth and got to be a little boy as a reward ... because all good things come to children who speak truthfully ...

Stupid joke ... a better punchline would have involved dildos and long noses ... talk about a miss ...
C'mon man. It's a fucking joke.

This is gonna get you a lotta hate mail. These kids have no sense of humor, particularly about their orange idol.
/——/ The problem with the joke is that
1. It’s generic with a fill in the blank punch line. I heard the same gag with, LBJ, Nixon and Bush. You need to come up with something original. 2. A joke needs to be grounded in truth. Trump is a salesman with strong salesmanship talents. He elaborates, and exaggerates, but doesn’t lie.

1. It’s generic with a fill in the blank punch line. I heard the same gag with, LBJ, Nixon and Bush. You need to come up with something original. 2. A joke needs to be grounded in truth. Trump is a salesman with strong salesmanship talents. He elaborates, and exaggerates, but doesn’t lie.
Trump sure sold you bag of bullshit.

You sure triggered some old biddies.

You're joking, right?

tRump lies his ass off.

Daily.

This is an acknowledged fact. Even most of you tRumplings don't try to deny it, you just ignore or excuse it.

/—-/ It's a lamé recycled joke from the 1960s. Now here is an original joke about Republicans that’s actually funny.

Wrong.

Pinocchio says, "What on earth is a democrat?"

Thanks for trying to participate.

No trophy.

Come back soon and try again.

You're joking, right?

tRump lies his ass off.

Daily.

This is an acknowledged fact. Even most of you tRumplings don't try to deny it, you just ignore or excuse it.
/——/ Post some of the Trump lies and the proof. I’m sure you have them documented.
To help you, here is an example:
The lie: “I did not have sex with that woman Ms Lewinsky.
The proof: The blue dress.
See how it works?

/----/ Usually one leads with their best evidence, and you start out with this joke. So if this is the best you have, I didn't bother reading the rest of your list.
1. Trump’s lie that he was the real winner of the 2020 election. (Page 20 of the indictment)This is Trump’s overarching lie about the election. He lost fair and square to Biden, 306-232 in the Electoral College, and there is no evidence of fraud even close to widespread enough to have altered the outcome in any state."

That isn't a lie. He actually believes he won and that the election was stolen from him. Hillary said the same thing about 2016. Are you calling her a liar? Hillary Clinton Says Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

Democrats such as Hillary Clinton, Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams and dozens of congressional lawmakers have long objected to state and federal election results and have attempted to block every Republican presidential winner since 2000.

No Democrat has been prosecuted for challenging election results. The party also rejects any attempt to draw an equivalence to the actions of Donald Trump, even though top House Democrats objected to the certification of his presidential victory in 2016.

Forum List

Back