Nine Month Old Baby Loses His Life Through Fentanyl

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't care what anybody else says this was murder. Even if the "mother" had fed her baby cocaine, it's obvious (to me at least) that she was deliberately trying to kill him. At least he's in a much better place now, fly high little one.

I don't care what anybody else says this was murder. Even if the "mother" had fed her baby cocaine, it's obvious (to me at least) that she was deliberately trying to kill him. At least he's in a much better place now, fly high little one.
That's the problem! Most of you extremist no-minds don't care about anything more than killing other people.

Hard to watch. It's sobering

Three month old babies being trafficked

You're serious. Three months old!? WTF is wrong with people!? I thought that elementary school children was bad enough but babies!? There's a special place in Hell for people who do that kind of shit and a special place in Heaven for people like Tim Ballard.

You're serious. Three months old!? WTF is wrong with people!? I thought that elementary school children was bad enough but babies!? There's a special place in Hell for people who do that kind of shit and a special place in Heaven for people like Tim Ballard.

Yeah it's happening. Leftists just can't leave children alone

Happens right on this forum

Pure f**ing evil. Killing vulnerable and innocent little cnild that is totally dependent on their .other. This is fhe type of case that motivates one to be a detective.

Last edited:
Silly accident . They should have waited until the kid was three or four and stuck to an occasional lick of cocaine before. .

Forum List

Back