Donald Trump Conference Tomorrow

Wow, so many Trump talks so far this summer and so far I think DeSantis only spoke like once. I'm really starting to believe that he just isn't a strong enough candidate, so for now at least I'm officially turning back to Trump!!! 😁

So you enjoy losing.

Wow, so many Trump talks so far this summer and so far I think DeSantis only spoke like once. I'm really starting to believe that he just isn't a strong enough candidate, so for now at least I'm officially turning back to Trump!!! 😁

Let's talk about why you turned away from Trump. That's why he won't win.

Trump is a better candidate but wouldn't be a better president. Don't confuse the two.

DiSantis has a better chance in the general.

And actually, I agree DiSantis sucks and will fail.

I'm surprised Marco Rubio isn't ready to take another crack at it. LOL

images

So are you a psychic? Say, how about a few tips I can bet on at the race track?

You saw what happened to Trump in 2020. And you saw what happened to you red wave of 2020 that didn't happen?

Trump won every swing state he had to win to beat Hillary. He had to win every one of them. It was a miracle he won all of them. He barely won them but because he won them all, he had a big victory. BUT, he had to win ALL of them. And he will not win all of them again. He lost all of them last time. And then some.

This is how it was along the Sea of Galilee when Jesus the Essene monk walked among the Sheeple with his fish tanks and bread maker .

This thread just goes to show that nobody triggers the left like Trump does. I should have put a warning in the title to the left that they should make sure to have clean underwear nearby. 🤣

Forum List

Back