Smart Enough To Know When To Critique

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It's not just message, joining Buffet and Welch:

Salon.com | Heads should roll

2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    i am very disappointed in the bill that has been rushed thru...is it really a bill? i remember this school house rock about a bill and law...but i digress..this stimulus plan being hailed as needed and a crux move for this country has been rushed in...or has it? if it has not..that is even worse...if obama has not assemblied the greatest minds he can find to advise him..then what is he doing?

as for brown..didnt obama retain the same basic white house staff...i dont mean cabinet...i mean bulters, cooks etc? how could he not realize the tradition of gift giving? of course no one can keep the gifts but the giving is the point...so he blew that one...i really dont care...i am much more focused on him getting his act together and leading this country....

the time for hone toned flowery speech is over..now is the time to realize you must move and move swiftly but with confidence in what you are doing? the country must be lead out of this crisis..but the money invested now must return its investment plus earnings....

as for the clinton's..the battle for the democratic party has been won by the clintons...dean is buried somewhere..never to be seen again...obama has opted to go with the clinton's...i hope that is not his downfall in the long run

3. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005

I read this last night - yet more proof that this administration is veering wildly from issue to issue while doing too little to focus on the issue of the moment - the economy. This White House refuses to answer even simple questions, and appears annoyed when any are asked of them. I imagine that comes from nearly two years of a hands-off approach by the media during the campaign that never ended.

This White House needs to get its act together pronto or we are all going to be the worse for it - even more so than we already are.

4. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Heaven forbid anyone should criticize the chosen one. It must be his staff! (That's was Bill Clinton's problem well, eh?)

5. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,971
    "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
    — Hillary Rodham Clinton