Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slavery was legal in the United States. You murdering fucking Libberhoids would have supported it back then - just like you support murdering millions of babies each and every day via legal abortion.
Shut the fuck up and quit fucking whining about blacks who have been dead for 200+ years. Focus on the innocents you fuckers are in support of killing today.

Asswipes.

Exactly.

Liberals fought long and hard to keep slaves. They're still fighting today! Just look at them..they still want to give blacks money in order to guarantee their dependence and their vote.

Paying them NOW for what they went through THEN is just another form of slavery.

But it doesn't matter, I'm out of it. My family fought for the Union to free slaves, and Republicans have never been slave owners. If we're to pay black people, the people who pay them should be the ones who kept them as slaves.

Democrats. Cough it up, loons.

Oh you mean Democrat slave owners?

How many are killed today in Democrat-funded abortion clinics?

I'm with you,. TDM...go after the Dems. They should pay for what they've done to the black people of this country.

and then any person that can trace their linage to slavery should get those wages handed down to them.

I'm Polish/Jewish.

If I can trace my "lineage" back to the Germans who gassed 4 million of us in WW2 can I get a check too, numb-nuts?

Fucking idiot...

Lots of white people are the descendants of slaves...I want to be reparated.

And all Jews are descendants of slaves...Egypt must pay.

I have Italian/Irish heritage with some German and English... Do I get a check for emotional distress from my drinker ancestors and pasta makers and Naxis?

with that they amassed great wealth.

then they passed it down to the next generation who owned no slaves

And to keep slavery/black hate up and running after the Civil War - the DEMOCRATS --- yes the DEMOCRATS --- founded/created the KKK.

Next ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back