Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just build some shanties and give them some cornmeal, and in return they can pick cotton? Most are unemployed at this point anyway, gainful employment is a good thing!

How about we pay the adult blacks and then take their children into our homes to raise alongside our own children?

Wait...I thought we were trying to get away from that.

This is difficult.

Can we just build some shanties and give them some cornmeal, and in return they can pick cotton? Most are unemployed at this point anyway, gainful employment is a good thing!

Please provide your evidence that most black people are unemployed

I've got it..how about we pay those families that we know were sold into slavery, in GOLD necklaces...then they can wear these necklaces, or *collars* in order to show they have already received their reparation. And we'll take their children and make sure they get really good educations, and give them jobs and stuff.

Does that work?

and then any person that can trace their linage to slavery should get those wages handed down to them.

Like the slave owners got to do with the property thay had

I've got it..how about we pay those families that we know were sold into slavery, in GOLD necklaces...then they can wear these necklaces, or *collars* in order to show they have already received their reparation. And we'll take their children and make sure they get really good educations, and give them jobs and stuff.

Does that work?

so you want to BUY black children?

The poll shows 2 people "for" reparations. One is Delta4, the other I'm guessing is Aclepias (sp).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back