Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ha

your true nature shows.

crime is not supposed to pay huh.

slavery is a crime

they are still profiting from a crime done long ago.

did we let the Nazis keep their plunder?

Who? Be specific now for if you're going to throw something like that out there than you must have a list of these profiteers! From what I gather anybody living in the States can thank what they have from the sweat of our forefathers! The African slaves, Irish indentured servants, no wage earning Chinese, Korean sweatshop workers, etc.

Anyone who's family made economic gains or benefited from slavery. You dont have to be specific. The fact is that there is a economic and academic discrepancy due to slavery and Jim Crow. A white AA if you will. Your forefathers had 400 years to build a legacy while Blacks were held back. We have only had a halfway inclusion due to AA.

because you are in possession of stolen property that does not make it yours by default huh

Prove they were stolen.

easy to do

did you receive property that was passed down to you from someone who owned slaves ?

then you have to forfit it to pay the decendents of slaves.

we didn't let the Nazi give stolen property to their kids did we?

images

Murphy.gif

ah ha

your true nature shows.

crime is not supposed to pay huh.

slavery is a crime

they are still profiting from a crime done long ago.

did we let the Nazis keep their plunder?

Who? Be specific now for if you're going to throw something like that out there than you must have a list of these profiteers! From what I gather anybody living in the States can thank what they have from the sweat of our forefathers! The African slaves, Irish indentured servants, no wage earning Chinese, Korean sweatshop workers, etc.

Anyone who's family made economic gains or benefited from slavery. You dont have to be specific. The fact is that there is a economic and academic discrepancy due to slavery and Jim Crow. A white AA if you will. Your forefathers had 400 years to build a legacy while Blacks were held back. We have only had a halfway inclusion due to AA.

Lol.

Murphy.gif

My forefathers weren't even in this country 400 years ago, so shut the fuck up, buckwheat.

The ones that owned slaves that they were not trying to keep safe from whites were racists.

A simple yes would have sufficed.

A simple yes would have avoided the fact that free blacks bought their families but could not free them according to law. Something you racists like to use in your claims that lots of Blacks owned black slaves. :cool:

There was no law saying you couldn't free slaves. Nice try though. Although there was a law (Fugitive Slave Act of 1850) regarding runaway slaves.

And yes quite a few blacks did own slaves. As a matter of fact in Louisiana, the largest slave holder was black.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000 (3). That year, the mean wealth of southern white men was $3,978 (4).

Source

Now think for awhile you cons.

VERY FEW black people support reparations.

yet they logically could.

when will you give black people credit?

What you people are suggesting is we should give it to the progeny of the Nazis who stole it and not to the progeny of the people who had it stolen from them by the Nazis.

Pretty fucking evil of you people

Stay on topic. This thread is about slavery reparations

fuck crying this is about not profiting off the slavery of human beings.

these decendents would have never had this property without free slave labor

The land came before the slaves, not after or because of.

You should look at the reason for having slaves. Yes it was profitable, that's kind of the point.

and with the profit from slave wages they bought more land and more slaves.

It was a profit thing fool.

give back the stolen property

Your right! We should give the Indians back their land, The Arabs should give north Africa back to the Africans, Britain, France, Italy, Japan, China, and Germany should be broken back into their pre unification kingdoms, and Pluto should be readmitted as a planet!

TDM doesn't know who pays her rent.

She's living in subsidized housing and gets a retard SSI check every month.

You should look at the reason for having slaves. Yes it was profitable, that's kind of the point.

Your right! We should give the Indians back their land, The Arabs should give north Africa back to the Africans, Britain, France, Italy, Japan, China, and Germany should be broken back into their pre unification kingdoms, and Pluto should be readmitted as a planet!

The Indians didn't own land. That's the funny thing. In fact,t hey thought they were putting one over on whites when they took $$ for what they thought couldn't be *owned*.

Boy were they wrong.

Last edited:
SO I GUESS THAT IS A WIN FOR ME

they started doing the "your a poopy pants" dance

I win

fuck crying this is about not profiting off the slavery of human beings.

these decendents would have never had this property without free slave labor

Slaves didn't earn a wage, otherwise they would have been called employees and not slaves.

My forefathers weren't even in this country 400 years ago, so shut the fuck up, buckwheat.

If you are a citizen you pay taxes. Thats what you signed up for when you became a citizen. The taxes you pay would got to paying off that debt. Move back to where ever your people are from if you are not ok with it. Looks like I'm still talking doesnt it? That must have rustled your Jimmies. :lol:

because you are in possession of stolen property that does not make it yours by default huh

Prove they were stolen.

easy to do

did you receive property that was passed down to you from someone who owned slaves ?

then you have to forfit it to pay the decendents of slaves.

we didn't let the Nazi give stolen property to their kids did we?

Nope and you can't prove that I did.

Again stay on topic.

Next!

If you are a citizen you pay taxes. Thats what you signed up for when you became a citizen. The taxes you pay would got to paying off that debt. Move back to where ever your people are from if you are not ok with it. Looks like I'm still talking doesnt it? That must have rustled your Jimmies. :lol:

Oh that works both ways.

As citizens, blacks pay taxes as well. If they don't like it, they should move back to where their people are from if they aren't okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back