Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

I wonder how much Tax Payer Dollars were wasted on this Temper Tantrum that it looks like is going to have almost no effect on the actually make up of the Legislator.

Gotta love those Unions. If they can't waste our money with Huge Sweet Heart Contracts, they will just make a fuse in the Courts or call for some Re-Call Elections to make sure they take from the 80% that are not in unions some more.

I wonder how much Tax Payer Dollars were wasted on this Temper Tantrum that it looks like is going to have almost no effect on the actually make up of the Legislator.

Gotta love those Unions. If they can't waste our money with Huge Sweet Heart Contracts, they will just make a fuse in the Courts or call for some Re-Call Elections to make sure they take from the 80% that are not in unions some more.
Depends how much of the union money was public sector unions. I know the ATU 1009 wasted tens of thousands of dollars of Minnesotan's money helping protest.

Wow, that's a bit surprising.

This is why. Depends on the districts that pour in.

Republican Alberta Darling takes Germantown handily with 6,030 votes to Deomcrat Sandy Pasch's 2,320. Darling was expected to win Germantown in the 8th Senate District race.
Germantown results pull Republican Alberta Darling within 337 votes of Democrat Sandy Pasch in the 8th Senate District race.

I don't know. Looks like this could to into next weeks recall elections. :eusa_whistle:

Wow, that's a bit surprising.

This is why. Depends on the districts that pour in.

Republican Alberta Darling takes Germantown handily with 6,030 votes to Deomcrat Sandy Pasch's 2,320. Darling was expected to win Germantown in the 8th Senate District race.
Germantown results pull Republican Alberta Darling within 337 votes of Democrat Sandy Pasch in the 8th Senate District race.
Ahhh, forgot about Germantown. I don't have a list of towns in the districts.

Darling may be on her way to a comeback:

Republican Alberta Darling appears to be cruising to victory on Mequon. So far Darling has 2,325 votes there compared to 1,158 for Democrat Sandy Pasch. There were 12,621 votes cast in that city during the 2010 governor's race where Republican Scott Walker handily won.

the unions aren't the problem... you can't ask people to sit by while others try to destroy their bargaining power. what did you think would happen when the wingnuts overreached?

Darling may be on her way to a comeback:

Republican Alberta Darling appears to be cruising to victory on Mequon. So far Darling has 2,325 votes there compared to 1,158 for Democrat Sandy Pasch. There were 12,621 votes cast in that city during the 2010 governor's race where Republican Scott Walker handily won.
oops. Mequon. I forgot that was up there. Mebbe my Milwaukee geography is weaker than I thought.

Well, crap, I can't stay up anymore. Gonna have to find out in the morning :((

Twitter

GOP's Hopper could fade away in the really close one...

Hat tip to Hot Air

Wasn't he the one with the martial issues?

Dunno.

You would have to go way back in this thread where I opined that the Wisconsin election tonight (and next week) was pretty small potato's stuff. (at least as far as a "referendum" was concerned) I'm just here for the popcorny fun.

Dem Pasch also just won the Village of Brown Deer in the 8th: 2,889 to 2,038, but still waiting from heavy GOP areas

We just got the City of Milwaukee's resutls for the 8th District race...We're adding up the numbers now...give us a minute..
Here's the numbers from Milwaukee (8th Senate District): Pasch - 4,666; Darling - 1,246.

Looks like it's gonna be a close one there too.

So what's going on here? How many seats were up for recall and what has been lost and won so far? Sorry I just started looking at this so I'm way behind.

If someone would be so kind to give me a quick heads up =D

Forum List

Back