Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

Republican Alberta Darling easily carries Republican strongholds in Washington County. Darling collected 7,955 votes to Democrat Sandy Pasch's 2,887 votes.

Is there a page/site that has all of the seats/votes being counted that I can get a link for =D?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I tried Google

Things that make you go hmmmm,,,

Twitter
In total, GOP leads 52-48 among all votes counted so far tonight in Wisconsin. Walker won those districts 56-43, Obama won them 53-46.

Via NYT

Walker is more unpopular than the Republicans up for recall tonight. I would not be shocked if he gets recalled.

Republican Alberta Darling easily carries Republican strongholds in Washington County. Darling collected 7,955 votes to Democrat Sandy Pasch's 2,887 votes.

For those scoring at home: Republican incubments have held on to three of the six seats up for recall; the Democrtic challengers have taken two seats.
The only remaining race to be called is the 8th Senate District, where Democrat Sandy Pasch has a narrow lead over Republican incumbent Alberta Darling...
However, many Republican strongholds have yet to report in that race..

Wisconsin Recall Election Results: Live Updates From The Badger State

That's not a correct answer.

I consider it hilarious as you're trying to write off all these election results as insignificant the minute the Dems looked like they weren't going to get completely clobbered.

Things that make you go hmmmm,,,

Twitter
In total, GOP leads 52-48 among all votes counted so far tonight in Wisconsin. Walker won those districts 56-43, Obama won them 53-46.

Via NYT

Walker is more unpopular than the Republicans up for recall tonight. I would not be shocked if he gets recalled.

Could be. John Kasich did the same thing in Ohio that Walker did in Wisconsin only without all the hub-bub. (+ slightly different labor history)

Walker has more time for his policy to save Wisconsin big bucks though between now and then and signs are it's working. Not sure if tonight and next week will be a factor but I'd guess the Dems give it a shot.

That's not a correct answer.

I consider it hilarious as you're trying to write off all these election results as insignificant the minute the Dems looked like they weren't going to get completely clobbered.

I guess I would laugh also if you thought you knew what I was thinking!
Show me where I ever tried to write it off!

Forum List

Back