Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

Don't know the turnout numbers. We do know that it is a high union state and the Unions are really pissed and they are spending like mad.

Of course, the Tea Party people are also very upset, so this is going to be a turnout battle. Elections like this usually have low turnout. these probably won't
WEAC has been bludgeoning the state government for 50 years with their political war chest. Busting them up is one of the best things that ever happened to the state by ending their collective bargaining.

Oh thank God Nancy Nutsbaum has been defeated. She was a bitch on wheels as the Brown County Exec.

The LaCrosse Tribune has more updated results for District 32, and with 73 of 119 precincts in, they say that Shilling (D) leads Kapanke (R) 53-47. But only 8 of LaCrosse County's 40 precincts have reported. The results in now are mostly rural.

And the rural areas are mostly conservative in this state.

So she's likely to win.
Most of La Crosse County is Rural.

Don't know the turnout numbers. We do know that it is a high union state and the Unions are really pissed and they are spending like mad.

Of course, the Tea Party people are also very upset, so this is going to be a turnout battle. Elections like this usually have low turnout. these probably won't
WEAC has been bludgeoning the state government for 50 years with their political war chest. Busting them up is one of the best things that ever happened to the state by ending their collective bargaining.

I irony is that if they win, and the law is overturned, then the Gov will have to layoff a bunch of them to make the budget balanced. So they are trying to win their own firing? Why the hell would they do that?

Oh...wait...I know why. Because under Obama, a person can probably earn more by not working and relying on government handouts. So getting fired may end up as a net income raise for them:lol:

Reason probably why the Olsen race has not been called yet:

Republican Sen. Luther Olsen has lead in 14th District, but precincts not yet in from Dem Clark's hometown of Baraboo.

Should be an interesting referendum on the current political climate. After the past few days, we may get a preview of the feelings of the voters

After the past few days, we may get a preview of the feelings of the voters

A feeling of the Democrat voters....I think we know which way they will go!!! :eusa_whistle:

I irony is that if they win, and the law is overturned, then the Gov will have to layoff a bunch of them to make the budget balanced. So they are trying to win their own firing? Why the hell would they do that?

Oh...wait...I know why. Because under Obama, a person can probably earn more by not working and relying on government handouts. So getting fired may end up as a net income raise for them:lol:
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Yes indeed.

Reason probably why the Olsen race has not been called yet:

Republican Sen. Luther Olsen has lead in 14th District, but precincts not yet in from Dem Clark's hometown of Baraboo.
Ever been to Baraboo? Din-ky. If that town turns the tide, I'd be flat out stunned.

Luther Olsen in comfy lead with 95% reporting - That's 3 for GOP....

Rumor has it that someone already called it for him...

See above why others haven't. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it though.

giveafuckometer-gif.gif

Forum List

Back