Six Obama voters, I mean six Trayvon supporters beat up a 78 year old man

It was six against one.

Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo.

Mr. Watts was on his way home from the nearby Gas Express Mart at Starr Avenue and White Street about 4:45 p.m. Saturday when the boys approached him.

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Man-78-recounts-assault-by-6-youths-in-E-Toledo.jpg

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

Trayvon? You mean the child that was shot dead for "walking while black"?

So now every time a white person is attacked by a minority, it's the fault of "the left's"? :lol: I swear, you guys get dumber and dumber every day.

You're right, that is dumb. THose type of assaults happen daily, all over the country. There is no way the left could be responsible for such a high number of violent incidents. You guys aren't to blame for this stuff. Society is.

It was six against one.

Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo.

Mr. Watts was on his way home from the nearby Gas Express Mart at Starr Avenue and White Street about 4:45 p.m. Saturday when the boys approached him.

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

No.

He gotted confronted for "walking while black" by an overzealous and possibly racist hispanic guy.

He got shot for attacking that guy when that guy turned and walked away.

If someone is racist towards you, it is in fact wrong. But it doesn't give anyone a license to assault them. Thats why poor lil innocent choir boy Trayvon got shot.

It was six against one.

No.

He gotted confronted for "walking while black" by an overzealous and possibly racist hispanic guy.

If someone is racist towards you, it is in fact wrong. But it doesn't give anyone a license to assault them. Thats why poor lil innocent choir boy Trayvon got shot.

He didn't turn and walk away. Nothing supports that version of events. And in fact..everything out there, thus far..contradicts it.

Rightcho.

As I suspected. Anyone who watched the videos of that man would have seen the way Watts relayed it, (besides the fact he was stinkin' drunk...) and known the dude was making up a good part of it.

He was hit, true. They took his bag of pork rinds, true - and I'm glad they arrested the kids, but this did not go down the way the OP, and many on the right who spread this story (thanks to Drudge and the Freepers) er...
wanted it to...

Toledo police: Man's account of assault may be exaggerated
Sergeant Toney said that, after the incident, the boys were "snatched up" so quickly there would not have been time for the youths to "get their story straight."

The youths told police -- with slight variations -- that Mr. Watts approached the boys and engaged them in conversation about their hooded sweatshirts and Trayvon Martin and allegedly used a racial slur.

One of the boys allegedly told the man to "keep walking" and another slapped Mr. Watts, causing him to fall.

One of the boys took the pork rinds that Mr. Watts had purchased, and the youths fled.
"Somewhere in the middle the truth is there," Sergeant Toney said.

Two youths were charged with robbery after the incident and on Monday were ordered to be held at the Lucas County Juvenile Justice Center.
Mr. Watts did not go to the hospital after the alleged assault, Sergeant Toney said.
Toledo police: Man's account of assault may be exaggerated - Toledo Blade

No.

He didn't turn and walk away. Nothing supports that version of events. And in fact..everything out there, thus far..contradicts it.

I guess you haven't seen this. Statement from City Manager

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see this is the true story, but hacks like you with their brains rotted from liberalism don't want to believe it.

No.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see this is the true story, but hacks like you with their brains rotted from liberalism don't want to believe it.

Yeah..the police did such an outstanding job..that the police chief resigned and the authors of the Stand your ground law..have said it doesn't apply here.

Additionally there are several witnesses, including Trayvon's girlfriend, that contradict the many versions of events the Zimmerman camp have put out there.

Which..should have led to an arrest initially. But it took Sharpton to focus national attention to get any real justice done.

Hopefully this guy gets what he should have gotten in the first place. A fair and just trial.

Rightcho.

As I suspected. Anyone who watched the videos of that man would have seen the way Watts relayed it, (besides the fact he was stinkin' drunk...) and known the dude was making up a good part of it.

He was hit, true. They took his bag of pork rinds, true - and I'm glad they arrested the kids, but this did not go down the way the OP, and many on the right who spread this story (thanks to Drudge and the Freepers) er...
wanted it to...

Toledo police: Man's account of assault may be exaggerated
Sergeant Toney said that, after the incident, the boys were "snatched up" so quickly there would not have been time for the youths to "get their story straight."

The youths told police -- with slight variations -- that Mr. Watts approached the boys and engaged them in conversation about their hooded sweatshirts and Trayvon Martin and allegedly used a racial slur.

One of the boys allegedly told the man to "keep walking" and another slapped Mr. Watts, causing him to fall.

One of the boys took the pork rinds that Mr. Watts had purchased, and the youths fled.
"Somewhere in the middle the truth is there," Sergeant Toney said.

Two youths were charged with robbery after the incident and on Monday were ordered to be held at the Lucas County Juvenile Justice Center.
Mr. Watts did not go to the hospital after the alleged assault, Sergeant Toney said.
Toledo police: Man's account of assault may be exaggerated - Toledo Blade

Many conservatives live in a reality all their own.

:lol:

Yeah..the police did such an outstanding job..that the police chief resigned and the authors of the Stand your ground law..have said it doesn't apply here.

Additionally there are several witnesses, including Trayvon's girlfriend, that contradict the many versions of events the Zimmerman camp have put out there.

Which..should have led to an arrest initially. But it took Sharpton to focus national attention to get any real justice done.

Hopefully this guy gets what he should have gotten in the first place. A fair and just trial.

I gather you didn't read the link.

I gather you didn't read the link.

I read it. And I've watched the City Manager on several talk shows. He's terrible on fielding hard questions. Boilerplate makes you look bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYNwnPs7Iwk]Lawrence O'Donnell Interviews Sanford City Manager, Norton Bonaparte - YouTube[/ame]

Obama voters? Since when was the voting age lowered to 17?

Here's the thing..

See that?

That's some fine police work..right there.

You guys are so full of shit. Had Zimmerman been arrested, the left would still be talking shit about that case, and you know it.

"A young black man can't buy candy in another niegborhood because this is what happens". "MLK would be sad that his dream is not realised".

You cowards know it.

No..no one would be talking about this.

To bad you don't get that.

Sean Bell. Those cops were arrested, went on trial....we still got the same race-baiting we're getting now.

You guys are so full of shit. Had Zimmerman been arrested, the left would still be talking shit about that case, and you know it.

"A young black man can't buy candy in another niegborhood because this is what happens". "MLK would be sad that his dream is not realised".

You cowards know it.

Sean Bell. Those cops were arrested, went on trial....we still got the same race-baiting we're getting now.

They wouldn't have had there been no media attention. Same thing with Amadou Diallo and Abner Louima. And the same thing happened with those three. The police (and mayor for that matter) tried to portray them as being responsible for their circumstance.

They wouldn't have had there been no media attention. Same thing with Amadou Diallo and Abner Louima. And the same thing happened with those three. The police (and mayor for that matter) tried to portray them as being responsible for their circumstance.

:lol: so race-baiting is good?

The sad thing is, in all these cases, these no proof that race was a motive, but that's all we here about.

What about the thousands of black on black violent cases, how come they don't get any attention?

:lol: so race-baiting is good?

The sad thing is, in all these cases, these no proof that race was a motive, but that's all we here about.

I dunno. Do you recall anyone putting out the fact that Ron Goldman fought his attacker? I don't. How about if Ron Goldman had a record? Because I don't remember that either. Generally when a victim is white..he's just that..the victim.

What about the thousands of black on black violent cases, how come they don't get any attention?

You seriously don't follow Sharpton. Basically most white people don't. He's spoken out against that too. By the way..he was almost assassinated by a white man. A man, he forgave and visited in prison. Bet you didn't know that one either. Sharpton also was arrested for protesting the military's use of Vieques as a target range. That's a Puerto Rican issue.

The only time many conservatives pay attention to Sharpton is when he does stuff like this.

Forum List

Back