'This Is For Trayvon': Man, 78, Recounts Assault By 6 Youths In Toledo...

As I said on the other thread --

This story would be better titled:

Crazy old drunk man incites interracial crowd of crazy assed punk kids as he walked in the bad section of town yelling "remember trayvon" - Crazy assed stupid punks respond badly, hit him, take his pork rinds and are charged. As they should be.

Yeah, all those kids ranging in age from 11 to 17 were Democrats.

:lame2:

Yes. Democratic Party leaders in the making. Do you really believe these miserable cretins would ever vote Republican? Come on man, get real.

They probably won't vote at all. I know responsible people that don't bother with it.

Possibly true, but not necessarily 'probably.' ACORN and other groups herd in Thousands of voters who you wouldn't think would vote. And if these cretins do vote, they will certainly vote Democrat. That's just fact.

Nah, no meltdown. Just having fun and stating the obvious. These thugs were all no doubt loyal Democrat assholes like you. That's just stating obvious fact. ;)

Yes. Democratic Party leaders in the making. Do you really believe these miserable cretins would ever vote Republican? Come on man, get real.

I was a miserable cretin myself when I was 16 and 17. I vote Republican... a lot.:D

Don't act like all republicans are upstanding citizens and always have been. I'm SURE there's some on this board that were pretty screwed up as kids... and probably are still a little screwed up in their heads.

For the record the beating was tragic and I'm glad that these thugs were locked up and hope that the law comes down on them in full force.

I was a miserable cretin myself when I was 16 and 17. I vote Republican... a lot.:D

Don't act like all republicans are upstanding citizens and always have been. I'm SURE there's some on this board that were pretty screwed up as kids... and probably are still a little screwed up in their heads.

Apples & Oranges. We're discussing these particular heinous Democrat mutants.

Look at this poor dude. How could anyone viciously attack him? The answer?...Endless irresponsible Democrat Race-Baiting. 'This is for Trayvon!' 'Kill the White Man!'. Thanks a lot Democrat assholes.

I doubt they're registered to vote (being that they're minors) or ever will register, being that they'll probably just spend the rest of their lives in and out of the justice system.

I can deal with you calling the "mutants" though. That seems appropriate.

I doubt they're registered to vote (being that they're minors) or ever will register, being that they'll probably just spend the rest of their lives in and out of the justice system.

You could be right, but you could also be wrong. If these mutants do vote, they will vote Democrat. It is what it is.

You could be right, but you could also be wrong. If these mutants do vote, they will vote Democrat. It is what it is.

Who knows. They might vote Green.:lol:

Nice job, you despicable Race-Baiting Democrat Mutants.

68ddcb9bcbe9b8ac383937e19658a8b1.jpg

It was six against one. Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo.

Mr. Watts was on his way home from the nearby Gas Express Mart at Starr Avenue and White Street about 4:45 p.m. Saturday when the boys approached him.

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said. The boys on Monday were ordered held in detention at the Lucas County Juvenile Justice Center, prosecutor Lori Olender said.

The 17-year-old also faces a felonious assault charge from an unrelated shooting, Ms. Olender said. The teen allegedly shot Mark Bolling, 24, in the 600 block of Leonard Street in East Toledo on March 18. Mr. Watts said one of the boys delivered a single blow to the back of his head during the incident Saturday, knocking the victim to the ground.

At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest. One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him." While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

Read More:
Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

It is possible this man was old enough to have been able to vote during the time "Jim Crow Law" was in force. So he had it coming. :lol:

Who knows. They might vote Green.:lol:

Not sure Ralph Nader has too much support in the Hood. ;)

Forum List

Back