'This Is For Trayvon': Man, 78, Recounts Assault By 6 Youths In Toledo...

For someone that will sometimes whine about all the politics being played on these threads you sure don't seem to mind stirring the pot.

It's a Message Board. Waddayagonnado? :)

Just what I've been doing.

I don't think Ron Paul would approve of your tactics.

Just sayin...

I'm not Ron Paul. There's only one Ron Paul. I don't pretend to be him. I'm not nearly as patient and wise. I express myself differently. It is what it is.

Mr Watts had it coming. He is old, white and looks like he drinks or takes drugs so he does. The perpetrators are young, black and if they take drugs, they have a right to do so.

This man served in Vietnam. Came home from that war and wouldn't even let his kids play with GI Joe dolls he was so tired of war.

Now he says he wants to arm himself so no one can ever hurt him again.

Can't say i blame him. The Democrats have pushed their awful Race-Baiting division for many years. And this is just another result of that. It is very sad.

There have been more incidents than this gentleman. Apologies, I've been dealing with wrapping up the death of my hound and everything that goes with that but I've been watching what's been happening.

Sanford's been a hotbed of unrest. "thank you Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton" let alone the New Black Panthers King Shabazz out there calling for the lynching of Zimmerman. ($10,000 bounty reward poster on him)

I hope all these people that are getting injured in the name of "trayvon" get a class action lawyer and go after all the networks including NBC for their audacious doctoring of the tape.

Last edited:
This man served in Vietnam. Came home from that war and wouldn't even let his kids play with GI Joe dolls he was so tired of war.

Now he says he wants to arm himself so no one can ever hurt him again.
As I said in the other thread: Considering old Mr. Watts looks and sounds like he hasn't been sober since the Ford administration, I doubt he'd be able to get a CW permit, much less shoot a gun straight.

You're pretty damn stupid. You do know that right? Why don't you and Ravi the Raving Lunatic go split the rent on a nice comfy padded cell? :cuckoo:

Imagine if the old man were black, the white kids in the group who attacked him would've done it because they're racist and it'd be proof that Martin was killed cuz he was black.

Just what I've been doing.

I don't think Ron Paul would approve of your tactics.

Just sayin...

I'm not Ron Paul. There's only one Ron Paul. I don't pretend to be him. I'm not nearly as patient and wise. I express myself differently. It is what it is.

It certainly is. At least your comfortable with your tendencies.

Yeah, i can't be Dr. Paul. The man has the patience & wisdom of a Saint. The awful Bullshit that poor guy has to put up with. And most of it comes from his own damn Party. No, i'll never be Ron Paul. I know that.

Imagine if the old man were black, the white kids in the group who attacked him would've done it because they're racist and it'd be proof that Martin was killed cuz he was black.

I'd probably still say they were shitheads that had shithead parents that didn't teach them how to act.

11 to 17 year-olds haven't been around long enough to have true misguided racial motivations in my opinion.

Yeah, i can't be Dr. Paul. The man has the patience & wisdom of a Saint. The awful Bullshit that poor guy has to put up with. And most of it comes from his own damn Party. No, i'll never be Ron Paul. I know that.

Fair enough, but seriously though, it's never a bad thing to try to improve on things you think you could do better with.

I'd probably still say they were shitheads that had shithead parents that didn't teach them how to act.

11 to 17 year-olds haven't been around long enough to have true misguided racial motivations in my opinion.

That's you individually. But most liberals I've heard talk about the Trayvon case would likely find some way to make it about race and ignore everything else.

Fair enough, but seriously though, it's never a bad thing to try to improve on things you think you could do better with.

I hear ya. Something to contemplate for sure.

That's you individually. But most liberals I've heard talk about the Trayvon case would likely find some way to make it about race and ignore everything else.

True, I speak on behalf of those from the left and right that aren't trying to politicize everything. It's a small club.

Dude, the old drunk man in this story was the one who made it about race to start with.

Not saying I don't sympathize, I do. It was awful. Nor am I saying these punks shouldn't have the book thrown at them, - they should, and I'm glad the injuries he suffered were minor and he'll be physically fine, but there's no 'hate crime' here.

And that old man really needs to sober up. And maybe get out of that skirt.

Since it was conservatives' fault that the Trayvon tragedy ever got politicized in the first place,

that's an odd statement for you to make.

:lol: Yeah sure, whatever loon. No doubt these heinous thugs were all loyal Democrat assholes like you. ;)

You're getting easier to melt down every day.

Nah, no meltdown. Just having fun and stating the obvious. These thugs were all no doubt loyal Democrat assholes like you. That's just stating obvious fact. ;)

You're getting easier to melt down every day.

Nah, no meltdown. Just having fun and stating the obvious. These thugs were all no doubt loyal Democrat assholes like you. That's just stating obvious fact. ;)

Yeah, all those kids ranging in age from 11 to 17 were Democrats.

:lame2:

Yes. Democratic Party leaders in the making. Do you really believe these miserable cretins would ever vote Republican? Come on man, get real.

Yeah, all those kids ranging in age from 11 to 17 were Democrats.

:lame2:

Yes. Democratic Party leaders in the making. Do you really believe these miserable cretins would ever vote Republican? Come on man, get real.

They probably won't vote at all. I know responsible people that don't bother with it.

Forum List

Back