Six Obama voters, I mean six Trayvon supporters beat up a 78 year old man

Fellows, the more you play it this way, the more disgusted that sane Americans are with you whole spiel. Had Zimmerman been arrested and charged with manslaughter, this whole sad affair would not have made the news outside of Florida.
Perhaps he needed to have committed a crime first.

Are you saying the perps were white?

in part, yes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I guess you missed this post - that was immediately before your first post on the thread:

paperview: I'm glad someone saw it, broke up the incident, and police charged the boys, although it's strange they didn't charge them with assault. Two for robbery - of a bag of pork rinds.The other one for disorderly conduct ??

I'm glad to read Mr. Watts will be fine physically after this, albeit sore.

"One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday."
The actual quote from Watts was :"This white man said, 'Take him down!'
It was a group of both black and white juveniles according to reports. At least get the story straight.

Fellows, the more you play it this way, the more disgusted that sane Americans are with you whole spiel. Had Zimmerman been arrested and charged with manslaughter, this whole sad affair would not have made the news outside of Florida.

So you believe that the law should not be followed if there are blacks involved?

I see you live in a liberal cesspool so I can understand how you think the government should take care of everyone from cradle to grave, but here in Florida the law allows us to take care of ourselves.

Why was George Zimmerman not arrested the night of the shooting?​
When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time
was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law
enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and
circumstances they had at the time. Additionally, when any police officer makes an
arrest for any reason, the officer MUST swear and affirm that he/she is making the
arrest in good faith and with probable cause. If the arrest is done maliciously and in
bad faith, the officer and the City may be held liable.
According to Florida Statute 776.032 :​
776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use
of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s.​
776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is
justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action
for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law
enforcement officer, as defined in s.
943.10(14), who was acting in the performance
of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance
with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have
known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the
term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or
prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the
use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the
person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the

force that was used was unlawful.

Why did Mr. Zimmerman have a firearm in his possession while acting in the
role of a neighborhood watch member?
Mr. Zimmerman holds a concealed weapon permit issued from the State of Florida.
He is authorized to carry the weapon in a concealed manner wherever Florida
Statute dictates. Neighborhood Watch programs are designed for members of a
neighborhood to be “eyes and ears” for police and to watch out for their neighbors.
They are not members of the Police Department nor are they vigilantes. Training
provided by law enforcement agencies to Neighborhood Watch organizations
stresses non-contact surveillance of suspicious situations and notifying police of
those situations so that law enforcement can respond and take control of the
situation.
Mr. Zimmerman was not acting outside the legal boundaries of Florida Statute by
carrying his weapon when this incident occurred. He was in fact on a personal
errand in his vehicle when he observed Mr. Martin in the community and called the
Sanford Police Department.
If Zimmerman was told not to continue to follow Trayvon, can that be
considered in this investigation?
Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you
following him”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do
that”. The call taker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be
required to follow. Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and
was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by
Trayvon

Complete text here.

You and I can moan all we want about this, but I am only interested in direct solution. filth who run our country are not "living" in this country - I LIVED in this type of neighborhood, I GOT beat up by a bunch of black kids including one time right after the dragging death of the black man back in around 2000. good bye, I won't be back in this thread, for the reason I explained.
It was six against one.

Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo.

Mr. Watts was on his way home from the nearby Gas Express Mart at Starr Avenue and White Street about 4:45 p.m. Saturday when the boys approached him.

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Man-78-recounts-assault-by-6-youths-in-E-Toledo.jpg

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

The story would be better titled:

Crazy old drunk man incites interracial crowd of crazy assed punk kids as he walked in the bad section of town yelling "remember trayvon" - Crazy assed stupid punks respond badly, take his pork rinds and are charged. As they should be.

The punks wanted to beat up a white guy. There was no 13 year old boy handy to set on fire, so they settled for beating up a 78 year old man. These kids were perfectly within their rights because the man, being white, is a legitimate target.

Obama voters? Since when was the voting age lowered to 17?

Here's the thing..

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said.

See that?

That's some fine police work..right there.

You guys are so full of shit. Had Zimmerman been arrested, the left would still be talking shit about that case, and you know it.

"A young black man can't buy candy in another niegborhood because this is what happens". "MLK would be sad that his dream is not realised".

You cowards know it.

No..no one would be talking about this.

To bad you don't get that.

maybe the cops know something that al sharpton hasn't told ewe.. ever thank of that?

Ah..so you agree with the results of the Emmett Till case? You think that the Dred Scott decision was an example of fine law making?

Good on you!

:clap2:

oh,, so you think the old white man should just stand still and get the shit beat out of him because Emmett Till died... we see that now.

Naw.

You think those cases were just fine.

Seriously..I could care less if you hate black people..or hispanic people.

Just be honest.

So-called "adult" libs rile up teenage libs to attack a white man over a "hispanic" man gunning down a black teen......a lib's wet dream AmeriKa.

Forum List

Back