This is for Trayvon

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
This is what the democrats intended all along.

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said.

The boys on Monday were ordered held in detention at the Lucas County Juvenile Justice Center, prosecutor Lori Olender said.

The 17-year-old also faces a felonious assault charge from an unrelated shooting, Ms. Olender said. The teen allegedly shot Mark Bolling, 24, in the 600 block of Leonard Street in East Toledo on March 18.

Mr. Watts said one of the boys delivered a single blow to the back of his head during the incident Saturday, knocking the victim to the ground.

At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest.

One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

THE COLLECTIVE BEHAVIOR AMOUNG CHIMPS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb_HcZDuRBk]White Girl Beaten On A Bus By Blacks - YouTube[/ame]

The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment

'The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. ' Albert Einstein'

the boys were arrested?

Yes they were...but that wasn't the point of the post and you know it!

This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

Now get it or are you just playing stupid?

Those kids were idiots but gunsideaug really needs to be banned for all this spamming, is this allowed? to spam the fuck out of threads with irrelevant links?

Does liesmatter get banned for it?

Last edited:
Your the evil people and I am doing something about your likes

Oh, noes! I's skeered! :eek:
hiding-rat.jpg

Those kids were idiots but gunsideaug really needs to be banned for all this spamming, is this allowed? to spam the fuck out of threads with irrelevant links?

Does liesmatter bet banned for it?

She doesn't constantly splatter threads with worthless links though, I don't like this clown I won't deny that but he is seriously spamming the fuck out of this board.

Forum List

Back