Single moms are breeding criminals

Ok ... So ... here's the position of Conservatives.

Women should not be allowed access to contraception through their insurance.
If they get pregnant, they should not be allowed to abort the fetus.
They should not give birth if they are un-married. Oh, and I mean un-married to a man.

All of this applies to rape victims as well.

In short, women should only have sex if they are married to a man and want a child. Any other time is wrong.

Someone said 1950? Try 1750s.

Wow. That's a lot of smoke you needed to cover up the fact that children raised in single parent homes have a shittier life.

The don't really have to. But the parent sure does if they work at the kids not having one.

Santorum: Single Moms Are "Breeding More Criminals" | Mother Jones

GAWD - this little scum just can't help himself. Never mind that this position is just plain stupid. He tells a couple of huge whoppers but that's par for the R's. But, notice that he actually blames women for stepping up, for taking responsibility for their children while the dead beat dads are celebrated in the repub congress.

What about the FATHERS of these children? Why don't the rw's or the pubs or the bags have anything to say about fathers?

Is it because, like Rush, they don't really understand that it takes two to make a pregnancy? Or is it because, like Rush, rw's believe children should go hungry?

Sanatorium the Peeping Tom needs to put the blame where it belongs and that is squarely on the men to dump the woman AND their children.

He, and we should be celebrating AND HELPING the courageous women who, against all odds, against every effort of the damn pubs to crush them, still stay with their kids, still struggle to put a roof over their heads and meals on the table.

Look you goofy Luddite.. I see nowhere that Santorum said "single moms are breeding more criminals". All of his remarks were taken entirely out of context and for the record, what's your argument that welfare is bolstering the fabric of American society?

Don't you know? The idiot left thinks men are Brut's and the mom and kids are better off with out a man around. They don't care about the fabric of American society. Excellent retort Soggy. :clap2:

INteresting....why is it always the "father" not around. There are some single fathers with custody too.....are they breeding criminals with shitty lives also?

You go right ahead insulting those adult voters who were raised in single parent homes who love their parent and have done quite well in life. And insult their voting parents too....call their lives "shitty". Well done, want a bandaid for that wound on your foot? Mouthwash for that leather taste?

Sorry to make your butt hurt with facts.

How much more pain are we all going to have to endure before you are willing to fix the problem?

I'm willing to fix the problem? What do you suggest be done? Shoot them? Arrest them? Involuntarily sterilize them? Take their kids away involuntarily?

I don't have a problem...and most kids in single parent homes are making it....and sure don't need "holier than thou" losers such as yourself calling their lives "shitty" as you hint at some pretty scary stuff for being an American....assuming you are.

The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. I see you are not there yet.

So I guess as long as your kind are around, we will all have to suffer more and more until even you can see the problem.

What do I suggest be done? I suggest we stop making single parenthood socially acceptable on the same level as two parent homes. I suggest our civic and religious leaders speak out loudly and often against the higher death rates, higher suicide rates, higher criminal rates, and higher poverty rates that the children of single parents are condemned to. I strongly suggest we raise awareness of the problem.

You know the Left just loves to talk about "raising awareness". So let's not get all hypocritical now about some Inconvenient Truths.

You go right ahead insulting those adult voters who were raised in single parent homes who love their parent and have done quite well in life. And insult their voting parents too....call their lives "shitty". Well done, want a bandaid for that wound on your foot? Mouthwash for that leather taste?

How much more pain are we all going to have to endure before you are willing to fix the problem?

I'm willing to fix the problem? What do you suggest be done? Shoot them? Arrest them? Involuntarily sterilize them? Take their kids away involuntarily?

I don't have a problem...and most kids in single parent homes are making it....and sure don't need "holier than thou" losers such as yourself calling their lives "shitty" as you hint at some pretty scary stuff for being an American....assuming you are.

Personally, I wouldn't opt for any of your overly hysterical options.... I would educate young people about their responsibilities as potential parents - and ensure that they understand the importance of raising kids instead of just producing them.

Last edited:

They should not give birth if they are un-married. Oh, and I mean un-married to a man.

In short, women should only have sex if they are married to a man and want a child. Any other time is wrong.

Wow. That's a lot of smoke you needed to cover up the fact that children raised in single parent homes have a shittier life.

The don't really have to. But the parent sure does if they work at the kids not having one.

It is more than twice as hard for a single parent to make sure they don't. A single parent just doesn't have the time or the resources to devote to their children as two parents do, so a lower success rate is an inevitability in the mean.

Santorum: Single Moms Are "Breeding More Criminals" | Mother Jones

GAWD - this little scum just can't help himself. Never mind that this position is just plain stupid. He tells a couple of huge whoppers but that's par for the R's. But, notice that he actually blames women for stepping up, for taking responsibility for their children while the dead beat dads are celebrated in the repub congress.

What about the FATHERS of these children? Why don't the rw's or the pubs or the bags have anything to say about fathers?

Is it because, like Rush, they don't really understand that it takes two to make a pregnancy? Or is it because, like Rush, rw's believe children should go hungry?

Sanatorium the Peeping Tom needs to put the blame where it belongs and that is squarely on the men to dump the woman AND their children.

He, and we should be celebrating AND HELPING the courageous women who, against all odds, against every effort of the damn pubs to crush them, still stay with their kids, still struggle to put a roof over their heads and meals on the table.

That guy works for the elites but so do you. You don't understand the system we are in. It is meant for destruction.

The elites want the family destroyed, and most of this comes from the left. Left is always about destruction, see UN AGENDA 21.

We are sucked down in a trick, back biting is normal, confusion and chaos is key to what the elites want. We are , well most of us, sent down silly rat holes of confusion so the ones on top and offer a solution, to the crisis they created in the first place.

The puppets on the right attack the puppets on the left and visa versa, its all a game.

Everyone should call out to God...for help. but then again, that leads to another form of a tricks to we the vapor. Not all god's are Creator. There is just one, but in a form our minds have a hard time with...but One will do.

God is real, Creation is real....but few can get over the bumps.

Oh well, its going to be a bumpy ride fellow vapors... who think you live in the land of the free.

Last edited:

The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. I see you are not there yet.

Um...I...don't have a problem.

So I guess as long as your kind are around, we will all have to suffer more and more until even you can see the problem.

"My kind"? Pray tell....what is "my kind"?

What do I suggest be done? I suggest we stop making single parenthood socially acceptable on the same level as two parent homes. I suggest our civic and religious leaders speak out loudly and often against the higher death rates, higher suicide rates, higher criminal rates, and higher poverty rates that the children of single parents are condemned to. I strongly suggest we raise awareness of the problem.

Oh goodie...back to the Puritan days....will we be hanging Witches again too, Vicar?

You know the Left just loves to talk about "raising awareness". So let's not get all hypocritical now about some Inconvenient Truths.

Oh....I encourage you and those like you to shout your "Raising Awareness" ideas about "shitty lives" from the Rooftops. May I suggest you shout the Loudest in October and the 1st week in November?

He is speaking facts. You all want your sex fest and abortion freedom and birth control fine. You have it and still single mothers end up raising criminals.

We are no longer cave people. A moral code is necessary for a civilization to thrive.

That's what the church is for, not the government.

If a Woman is Employed at a Religious Institution that is Pro Life, why should the Institution, against Conscience, provide for Abortion Services? Why is this an issue now, when it has always been this way? Contraception is easily accessible through Planned Parent hood. Why is this a problem for you? Contraceptives are available in Drug Stores. Why is this a problem? The Churches position on Birth Control, for the most part, is that it is a matter of Conscience, don't bring it into the equation, knowing that the Church is pro life. There are more than a few ways for a Woman to obtain the Pill, through her Insurance, for reasons other than birth control, so it is disingenuous to claim otherwise. Plan B, the morning after pill, is an Abortion Pill. Leave the Church out of it. Another matter, although the Church is clear on It's Positions, It does not Mandate or Force Anyone to adapt to It's will. You do not Surrender Free Will being a Voluntary Participant or a Spiritual Community. Don't ask the Church to Condone or bankroll, what it views as against Conscience.

You act as if Conservatives march in lock step, again, you are projecting. Your Premise is false.

luddy and nitroz are cave people. Except they wouldn't have the balls to survive as cave people.

bettywhite.jpg

He is speaking facts. You all want your sex fest and abortion freedom and birth control fine. You have it and still single mothers end up raising criminals.

We are no longer cave people. A moral code is necessary for a civilization to thrive.

Be Honest. No Society has a chance without a Moral Code.

Oh goodie...back to the Puritan days....will we be hanging Witches again too, Vicar?

Oh....I encourage you and those like you to shout your "Raising Awareness" ideas about "shitty lives" from the Rooftops. May I suggest you shout the Loudest in October and the 1st week in November?

You know, children were born mostly to two parent families in the Puritan days (and up through the 50s and 60s, but never mind THAT) and abortion, crime rates, and teen pregnancy were all lower.

so are we talking about ways to reduce crime/child abuse/single parenthood/teen pregnancy? If we are, why don't we look at methods that work?

Hint: Killing babies is fun but we have 40 years of it not improving the situation. And you have already established that you are firmly in the "let's not tell them the truth" camp. So what do you suggest?

We do. You seem to conveniently forget about the society you live in when it suits you.

The kind who turn a willfully blind eye to their philosophy's fuckups.

Do you deny children of single parents have higher death rates, higher suicide rates, higher criminal rates, and higher poverty rates?

Is this not a problem that needs to be addressed? Because that is the attitude you are emoting.

Like I said. Hypocritical.

You are in classic denial.

Be Honest. No Society has a chance without a Moral Code.

Are you talking Moral Code....or Morality LAW, enforced morality by the government.

You know, children were born mostly to two parent families in the Puritan days (and up through the 50s and 60s, but never mind THAT) and abortion, crime rates, and teen pregnancy were all lower.

Not necessarily true...many unwed mothers were kept hush hush and quite frequently one or more parent died. But please tell us more about the good old Puritan Days.......

so are we talking about ways to reduce crime/child abuse/single parenthood/teen pregnancy? If we are, why don't we look at methods that work?

Such as.....?

Hint: Killing babies is fun but we have 40 years of it not improving the situation. And you have already established that you are firmly in the "let's not tell them the truth" camp. So what do you suggest?
Not improving the situation? Are you saying that Crime has increased in the last 40 years? Increased particularly by the children of single parents? Those stats I want to see.

You are projecting and jumping to false conclusions. Why?

because the truth hurts.

You are projecting and jumping to false conclusions. Why?

because the truth hurts.

What truth have you guys cooked up now?

Im not sure why you seem to think you have to misrepresent our positions so badly. Is lying about our positions on personal responsibility really going to help you avoid your absurd position of killing children and encouraging men to abandon their wives/gf/children?

What did I get wrong?

Better question is what did you get right?

Forum List

Back