Single moms are breeding criminals

The whole point of talking about single women having children is that they should be married if they are going to have children.

Yes. How dare a woman choose to raise a child without a husband.

How about the child's right to have two parents?

All the research, from around the world, clearly shows that children raised in a two parent family - with a Mom and a Dad - are the most likely to achieve as grown ups. I'm more interested in the rights of the child than those of any individual to selfishly choose to raise a child in an unstable environment.

Where's that one, CG?

I KNOW....jail is too good for the mother...she's a criminal for being single.

I think you leftists should be required to tell the mothers of the victims of children killed by criminals raised by single mothers that their loss is meaningless because a woman got to make a choice. That their choice caused death is no big deal.

Say Shortbus, why is it when you leftists start celebrating choice, innocent people always die?

Fascinating....First it was Abortion....then it was Birth Control.....now it's Single Moms.

They are going Hog Wild! :lol::lol::lol:

So study after study demonstrating that children of single parent families are more likely to end up in the criminal justice system are somehow invalid because it hurts your feelings?

yes, it's crazy to tell people that single parent families have a really good chance of being miserable and poor all their lives....don't tell them THAT particular truth.

Only tell them how liberating it is to have an abortion! Yeah, stick with that. Tell them that 13 year olds have a RIGHT to screw their uncle down the street and get an anonymous uterine scrape! Woo hoo! Those are the truths we want those poor parasites to hear!

Fascinating....First it was Abortion....then it was Birth Control.....now it's Single Moms.

So study after study demonstrating that children of single parent families are more likely to end up in the criminal justice system are somehow invalid because it hurts your feelings?

Hurts my feelings? Who has time to have feelings hurt when I am laughing at you guys failing so much.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes. How dare a woman choose to raise a child without a husband.

All the research, from around the world, clearly shows that children raised in a two parent family - with a Mom and a Dad - are the most likely to achieve as grown ups. I'm more interested in the rights of the child than those of any individual to selfishly choose to raise a child in an unstable environment.

Where's that one, CG?

It's as relevant as a woman's 'right' to breed.

They aren't fucking fashion accessories. They are human beings, with the same rights as you or I.

And.... on topic.... perhaps, instead of getting opinions from the media, the left should actually listen to Santorum's remarks in full, in context, and understand what he was talking about.... instead of having their opinions formed by horseshit from Mommy Jones. Grown ups think for themselves - they do not get their opinions from their Moms.

Santorum: Single Moms Are "Breeding More Criminals" | Mother Jones

GAWD - this little scum just can't help himself. Never mind that this position is just plain stupid. He tells a couple of huge whoppers but that's par for the R's. But, notice that he actually blames women for stepping up, for taking responsibility for their children while the dead beat dads are celebrated in the repub congress.

What about the FATHERS of these children? Why don't the rw's or the pubs or the bags have anything to say about fathers?

Is it because, like Rush, they don't really understand that it takes two to make a pregnancy? Or is it because, like Rush, rw's believe children should go hungry?

Sanatorium the Peeping Tom needs to put the blame where it belongs and that is squarely on the men to dump the woman AND their children.

He, and we should be celebrating AND HELPING the courageous women who, against all odds, against every effort of the damn pubs to crush them, still stay with their kids, still struggle to put a roof over their heads and meals on the table.

A lot of them are, that's true. But the reality is that most of the guys I treated in the prisons were raised by their grandmothers. Now that's brilliant. The children's services gives the grandchildren to the grandparent so they can fuck them up just like they did their own children.

I KNOW....jail is too good for the mother...she's a criminal for being single.

I think you leftists should be required to tell the mothers of the victims of children killed by criminals raised by single mothers that their loss is meaningless because a woman got to make a choice. That their choice caused death is no big deal.

Say Shortbus, why is it when you leftists start celebrating choice, innocent people always die?

Leftists won't recognize their role in this because if they had their way, there wouldn't be any more babies AT ALL. No more victims' mothers, no more criminals..no more minorities or poor people, or handicapped people, or rural people.

Just them, a few of their nearest and dearest, in hygenic urban palaces, and the occasional trip to the empty countryside carefully preserved for their enjoyment on their days off...

Hurts my feelings? Who has time to have feelings hurt when I am laughing at you guys failing so much.

So, now you are anti-research? I thought science was important and valued? I can't keep up with the 'evolution' of the left wing.... yesterday, science was great.... today it's not... tomorrow.... depending on whether the research supports your stance... it will be valuable again.

:lol:

Translated, this means that children from a fatherless home are:

5 times more likely to commit suicide
32 times more likely to run away
20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
14 times more likely to commit rape
9 times more likely to drop out of school
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution
20 times more likely to end up in prison

Divorce and Fatherhood Statistics

So, now you are anti-research? I thought science was important and valued? I can't keep up with the 'evolution' of the left wing.... yesterday, science was great.... today it's not... tomorrow.... depending on whether the research supports your stance... it will be valuable again.

:lol:

They probably redefine science to mean "What agrees with my point of view"

Ok ... So ... here's the position of Conservatives.

Women should not be allowed access to contraception through their insurance.
If they get pregnant, they should not be allowed to abort the fetus.
They should not give birth if they are un-married. Oh, and I mean un-married to a man.

All of this applies to rape victims as well.

In short, women should only have sex if they are married to a man and want a child. Any other time is wrong.

Someone said 1950? Try 1750s.

Translated, this means that children from a fatherless home are:

5 times more likely to commit suicide
32 times more likely to run away
20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
14 times more likely to commit rape
9 times more likely to drop out of school
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution
20 times more likely to end up in prison

Divorce and Fatherhood Statistics

It's very disturbing and why Ive made the commitment to my wife stronger than ever. because I dont want my daughter or any other future children to deal with that.

Leftists won't recognize their role in this because if they had their way, there wouldn't be any more babies AT ALL. No more victims' mothers, no more criminals..no more minorities or poor people, or handicapped people, or rural people.

Until they hit 40 that is, and the biological clock starts ticking REAL LOUD.

Just them, a few of their nearest and dearest, in hygenic urban palaces, and the occasional trip to the empty countryside carefully preserved for their enjoyment on their days off...

And the Mexican servants, of course....

Where's that one, CG?

It's as relevant as a woman's 'right' to breed.

They aren't fucking fashion accessories. They are human beings, with the same rights as you or I.

And.... on topic.... perhaps, instead of getting opinions from the media, the left should actually listen to Santorum's remarks in full, in context, and understand what he was talking about.... instead of having their opinions formed by horseshit from Mommy Jones. Grown ups think for themselves - they do not get their opinions from their Moms.

Where's that right of a child to have two parents, CG?

yes, it's crazy to tell people that single parent families have a really good chance of being miserable and poor all their lives....don't tell them THAT particular truth.

Only tell them how liberating it is to have an abortion! Yeah, stick with that. Tell them that 13 year olds have a RIGHT to screw their uncle down the street and get an anonymous uterine scrape! Woo hoo! Those are the truths we want those poor parasites to hear!

Having done it alone, through no choice of my own, I can tell you it's the tiredest you'll ever be, it's the loneliest you will ever, you will work harder than anyone you know, you will work harder than several of the anyones you know all put together. Children of single parents don't have to turn out to be delinquents either as children or as adults. Mine didn't. But, having done it alone, I also have to say that not everyone is made out of the same stuff I'm made out of. I am disgusted by those who have dozens of kids for society to care for, but society doesn't set any limits. Until society decides to set some limits we will get what we pay for. Other countries have things to teach us. If we could only learn.

They should not give birth if they are un-married. Oh, and I mean un-married to a man.

In short, women should only have sex if they are married to a man and want a child. Any other time is wrong.

Oh, and a few dabble in the....European Americans need to have more children because we are getting outnumbered fast.

....oh, and it's all the fault of the gheys wanting to get married.

Last edited:

Im not sure why you seem to think you have to misrepresent our positions so badly. Is lying about our positions on personal responsibility really going to help you avoid your absurd position of killing children and encouraging men to abandon their wives/gf/children?

Forum List

Back