Single moms are breeding criminals

That was your question, bod..why are you projecting and jumping to false conclusions?

I know why. To derail the thread and confuse the issue. Time to put on troll blinders ppls.

horse-blinders.jpg

You know, children were born mostly to two parent families in the Puritan days (and up through the 50s and 60s, but never mind THAT) and abortion, crime rates, and teen pregnancy were all lower.

In those Puritan days, women couldn't vote, were owned by their husband and domestic violence was much higher.

And you want to go back to that for what reason?

Are you talking Moral Code....or Morality LAW, enforced morality by the government.

Every law in existance is moral to some degree or another.

I know you dont like the idea of taking responsibility for your actions. You seem to find it completely offensive that someone suggest that a person should. But it doesnt change the fact that not taking responsibility for our actions as individuals is exactly why our society is screwed up. And until we fix that, and admit the truth, even truths you don't like, the worse this problem is going to get.

Not one of the rw's chose to actually read the link. And, every one of them LIED about what it said and what crazy Santorum said.

You know, children were born mostly to two parent families in the Puritan days (and up through the 50s and 60s, but never mind THAT) and abortion, crime rates, and teen pregnancy were all lower.

In those Puritan days, women couldn't vote, were owned by their husband and domestic violence was much higher.

In those days, everybody pissed in a china cup, ate with their left pinky quirked slightly, and banged their sisters.

Prove it isn't so, dumbass.

The difference is..I can actually prove that women weren't "owned" by their husbands.

You already answered that one, I believe.

In those days, everybody pissed in a china cup, ate with their left pinky quirked slightly, and banged their sisters.

Prove it isn't so, dumbass.

The difference is..I can actually prove that women weren't "owned" by their husbands.

Can't prove a negative, ass hat.

Santorum: Single Moms Are "Breeding More Criminals" | Mother Jones

GAWD - this little scum just can't help himself. Never mind that this position is just plain stupid. He tells a couple of huge whoppers but that's par for the R's. But, notice that he actually blames women for stepping up, for taking responsibility for their children while the dead beat dads are celebrated in the repub congress.

What about the FATHERS of these children? Why don't the rw's or the pubs or the bags have anything to say about fathers?

Is it because, like Rush, they don't really understand that it takes two to make a pregnancy? Or is it because, like Rush, rw's believe children should go hungry?

Sanatorium the Peeping Tom needs to put the blame where it belongs and that is squarely on the men to dump the woman AND their children.

He, and we should be celebrating AND HELPING the courageous women who, against all odds, against every effort of the damn pubs to crush them, still stay with their kids, still struggle to put a roof over their heads and meals on the table.

You sure are a motherfucker in your posts. What a traiterous scum. Oh well, extremes prevail and the lefties are surely the end of the line......Wish you were here in AL and I could run into you for a few minutes.....

Robert

Yes. How dare a woman choose to raise a child without a husband.

It should be something to be ashamed of, especially when the taxpayers are footing the bill.

Man, someone really needs to punch you in the face.

Feel free to come over.

I fail to understand why anyone shouldn't be ashamed of doing something so incredibly stupid and irresponsible.

You seem to believe they should be proud of it.

People like you are the problem with this country.

Forum List

Back