Since we are slashing the corporate tax rate by15%

Does that mean Republicans will now support raising the minimum wage?

Can't say they can't afford it
Why didn't your beloved Obama raise it?

I will tell you why. He was a warmongering corporatist...just like so many other D and R pols.

Congress, not POTUS passes laws. Had McConnell and the H. or Rep. speaker passed a minimum wage bill Obama would have signed it.

Why did you not take Civics [maybe you flunked it !!??].

They passed obozo care...so how come they didn't pass the national minimum wage to $95 bucks an hour?
The right wing complained too much Because the poor may benefit.

How would they benefit with a $95 dollar an hour national minimum wage, you got some splaining to do...

I will tell you why. He was a warmongering corporatist...just like so many other D and R pols.

Congress, not POTUS passes laws. Had McConnell and the H. or Rep. speaker passed a minimum wage bill Obama would have signed it.

They passed obozo care...so how come they didn't pass the national minimum wage to $95 bucks an hour?

How would they benefit with a $95 dollar an hour national minimum wage, you got some splaining to do...
How would anyone benefit, making ninety-five dollars an hour?

You tell me , when 99% of the workers in America make the same wage regardless of what they do.

You tell me , when 99% of the workers in America make the same wage regardless of what they do.
How did you make that, "leap of faith", since there doesn't seem to be any logic involved?

How did you make that, "leap of faith", since there doesn't seem to be any logic involved?

What leap of Faith? You tell me girl...how would it benefit workers if 99% of us made the same wage?

I personally would be a lazy ass and say fuck you and watch the clock.

What leap of Faith? You tell me girl...how would it benefit workers if 99% of us made the same wage?

How much, "faith", did you use?

I am asking you girl....

I am asking you girl....
A minimum wage is not a maximum wage or an equality wage.

I am asking you girl....

It's trickle up poor and you know it.

I am asking you girl....

It's trickle up poor and you know it.
Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is more rational and decreases dependency on government services.

They should repeal the minimum wage.

Those corporations need slave labor

That's an ironic comment seeing as how your party is a huge supporter of illegal immigration so you white folks can have cheap lettuce.
obviously Republicans support the wall while Democrats oppose. OMG This is painfully obviously!!!

They should repeal the minimum wage.

Those corporations need slave labor

That's an ironic comment seeing as how your party is a huge supporter of illegal immigration so you white folks can have cheap lettuce.
obviously Republicans support the wall while Democrats oppose. OMG This is painfully obviously!!!
Yes, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and health care reform is more important for our general welfare, than a wall.

Obama over spent by 10 Trillion yet being the corporate elistist, didn’t give two shits about the workers.

Obama over spent by 10 Trillion yet being the corporate elistist, didn’t give two shits about the workers.
To bailout the rich, not blacks.

And, the right wing insists, trickle down, is good enough for the poor.

It is not the right wing , but it is Rs who believe trickle down. In some cases it does work, others not so much since income inequality has increased over the past few decades. Obama sure did accelerate it and he never espoused trickle down economics.

It is not the right wing , but it is Rs who believe trickle down. In some cases it does work, others not so much since income inequality has increased over the past few decades. Obama sure did accelerate it and he never espoused trickle down economics.
He "had to bailout the rich, not blacks."

He "had to bailout the rich, not blacks."
Big Ears sure did bailout the rich, yet few know it. Thanks to a media controlled by D party partisans.

yes interesting that liberalism has grown and so has inequality.

yes interesting that liberalism has grown and so has inequality.
Agreed. No POTUS expanded income inequality more than liberalism's greatest hero...Big Ears. Funny how that happens. Yet I am willing to bet there aren't but a few liberals that know this.

Forum List

Back