Sick And Tired Of Democrats?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Across the globe people are waking up to leftist liberal policy failings and in some cases getting ready to SUFFER quite badly for their refusal to address the leftist liberal failing earlier.

Greece which is OLDER then America may well fall in the next year due to the poor planning and leftist liberal lies. Their very existing now falls on a month to month basis.

We here in America are on a global islamic and communist ass kissing tour. Obozo is throwing money to both the jihadists and communists. We are being told that we must accept a stone age culture as equal.

What rights do you think Hillary will take? You ALREADY know she will do ANYTHING legal or not to cover her tracks. You ALREADY know that she lies damn near ever time she opens her mouth.

What does that TRULY say about leftist liberals stand on women when the BEST they can put up is a lying Douche Nozzle? If that truly reflects what leftist liberals see as the PERFECT woman then they NEED to do some weeding.

Most of the DNCs female leadership are relics of time passed. Relics belong in museums NOT active government. Then there is this ass kissing apology tour by leftist liberals.

Leftist liberals chiding Republicans OR Libertarians or Tea Party members about being dragged back in to the 1700s. Are you REALLY buying that CRAP from the SAME people trying to lead you to the "glory" of the 700s? REALLY?

The foudation of America is STRONG and there is a culture plan on the table,
It says WE ALL MOVE AHEAD TOGETHER. And you want me to TRADE that for your liberal leftist islamic bullsh8t?

NO SALE! Here's Pat...

Not really anything specific really in the article, just a lot of street ease to push a propaganda piece..

• Banned
Does the OP know that Pat Condell is an outspoken atheist?
Yes I do. Does the question come from a person that knows he is also VERY conservative by American standards? He also does NOT support eating meat.

My faith is by MY choice. His NON faith is by HIS choice.
Neither of us are seeking to FORCE on the other so what's the problem?

• Banned
Dem's are running some old white rich lady for president unopposed, meanwhile the GOP primary already has two minorities in the race.

Hillary is not running unopposed in the primaries.

Please try and keep up with the rest of the class.

Lincoln Chafee I m running - CNN.com
Funny NONE of you "clowns" are writing PRO Chafee threads so he is running but YOU democrats are just ignoring? Thought this was an election NOT a coranation?

Dem's are running some old white rich lady for president unopposed, meanwhile the GOP primary already has two minorities in the race.

Funny NONE of you "clowns" are writing PRO Chafee threads so he is running but YOU democrats are just ignoring? Thought this was an election NOT a coranation?

These liberals just cannot debate anything honestly, they lie, they twist and distort.

These liberals just cannot debate anything honestly, they lie, they twist and distort.

Irony squared!

:lmao: :lmao:

It seems to be a rather viral illness with them much like Rabies.
Except OTHER people die.

Except OTHER people die.

Liberals are trying to destroy the country, it would be best if they just packed up and left.

Except OTHER people die.

Liberals are trying to destroy the country, it would be best if they just packed up and left.

Irony cubed!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Except OTHER people die.

I have often argued that if we sent ONE democrat to Mexico for every three ILLEGALS the Mexicans would have that fence up in a month.

Across the globe people are waking up to leftist liberal policy failings and in some cases getting ready to SUFFER quite badly for their refusal to address the leftist liberal failing earlier.

Greece which is OLDER then America may well fall in the next year due to the poor planning and leftist liberal lies. Their very existing now falls on a month to month basis.

We here in America are on a global islamic and communist ass kissing tour. Obozo is throwing money to both the jihadists and communists. We are being told that we must accept a stone age culture as equal.

What rights do you think Hillary will take? You ALREADY know she will do ANYTHING legal or not to cover her tracks. You ALREADY know that she lies damn near ever time she opens her mouth.

What does that TRULY say about leftist liberals stand on women when the BEST they can put up is a lying Douche Nozzle? If that truly reflects what leftist liberals see as the PERFECT woman then they NEED to do some weeding.

Most of the DNCs female leadership are relics of time passed. Relics belong in museums NOT active government. Then there is this ass kissing apology tour by leftist liberals.

Leftist liberals chiding Republicans OR Libertarians or Tea Party members about being dragged back in to the 1700s. Are you REALLY buying that CRAP from the SAME people trying to lead you to the "glory" of the 700s? REALLY?

The foudation of America is STRONG and there is a culture plan on the table,
It says WE ALL MOVE AHEAD TOGETHER. And you want me to TRADE that for your liberal leftist islamic bullsh8t?

NO SALE! Here's Pat...
It's difficult to take YouTubers seriously when they sound like they're stuck in a 30 year old Monty Python comedy skit.

The Democratic Party used to be a Political Science club with American values who specialized in cobbling together special interest groups to form electoral majorities. Now it is a proponent of hard core Leftist ideology which respects nothing but the use of power to achieve its international agenda.

Forum List

Back