Why Democrats Should Hope Hillary Is Defeated In the Primaries

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Dems have placed all their hopes on Hillary. There isnt another serious candidate running currently and they have all but anointed her the nominee. They should think twice.
We see what kind of campaign she will run. It is complete fabrication from beginning to end. Everything tightly scripted, every "optic" tightly controlled.
You cannot run a campaign like that and hope to win. People want something genuine and that kind of fakery comes through very quickly. Especially in the internet/blog age the common average people can communicate how they were shunted aside in favor of professional models for Hillary events.
No one likes fakery like that.
She will be destroyed in the general election with an image of astroturf, of fakery, of disdain and even fear of average Americans. No one can connect with that.
Dems should start searching for a truly viable candidate. Deval Patrick, Bill Richardson, even Al Fucking Gore would connect better with real people than Hillary will.

I fairly certain most people know Hillary is full of crap and has a gigantic chip on her shoulder. But, if you're going to vote Democrat, who else is there? :dunno:

I fairly certain most people know Hillary is full of crap and has a gigantic chip on her shoulder. But, if you're going to vote Democrat, who else is there? :dunno:
That's what is so funny. They DON'T have anyone else.

And then the Libs accuse us of being obsessed with Hillary just because they don't have any other candidates we can discuss.

I hope Hillary loses the primary because I think she sucks.

The OP is nonsense, though.
So you agree with what I say but think it's nonsense.
OK, then.

No. I agree with your overall sentiment, but not with what you said.

It's not hard to understand.
Which word do you disagree with?

All of them, aside from the title and the last 11 words of your OP.

I hope Hillary loses the primary because I think she sucks.

The OP is nonsense, though.
So you agree with what I say but think it's nonsense.
OK, then.

No. I agree with your overall sentiment, but not with what you said.

It's not hard to understand.
Which word do you disagree with?

All of them, aside from the title and the last 11 words of your OP.
You think people are turned on and enthusiastic about a candidate who is too afraid of facing them without advisors scripting their every move?
OK, we'll have to disagree there.

th-3.jpeg

"Why Democrats Should Hope Hillary Is Defeated In the Primaries"

Actually that's a republican hope not likely to occur.
No, Republicans want to face her. A total astroturf candidate with questionable ethics, no discernible achievments, and looming scandals vs a genuine American patriot. No contest.

Forum List

Back