Shut off your AC's in Texas and Florida

To those of us who generate our own power, and are not tied to the electricity distribution grid, this is simply a clear demonstration that controlling the masses by controlling their power is coming.

if you are hot sweat it out and drink water. You deniers of global warming so want to keep cool. Turn them off. Trump should not be allowed his as well.

I can use mine because I don't deny global warming and air, land and water pollution. Congress should not be allowed to use them either, and no GOP offices.
Dumbass, it’s called global summer. Might be the hottest one since ________ (fill in the blank), but it’s just summer and now and then records get set. It’s only been going on for as long as we’ve been keeping track of such things.

if you are hot sweat it out and drink water. You deniers of global warming so want to keep cool. Turn them off. Trump should not be allowed his as well.

I can use mine because I don't deny global warming and air, land and water pollution. Congress should not be allowed to use them either, and no GOP offices.

My AC has needed servicing for over a year. It runs 24 hours a day in this SW Florida heat.
My electric bill is over $400 a month.
I'm a denier and if there is such a thing a never believer.

It's never been hot in Texas before!!

The 2ppm pf CO2 added these last 12 months made the temperature spike!

Let me get this straight. ... :cool:

Your saying that only people who "believe" in global warming should be allowed to use their air conditioner?

Wouldn't that be contributing to more global warming? ... :dunno:

But we are not deniers, deniers contribute to this by deregulating everything.

Sooooo, let me get this straight....you accept that mankind is causing the global warming, but you're too selfish to stop using energy to prevent it. That about right? Sounds pretty damned hypocritical to me. But then I have a brain.. And actually use it.

Fuck you bed wetter.

I'm dropping the t-stat to 69 now.

Suck it.

Who "drops" the thermostat to 69?

That's like not even running the AC at all.

:eek:

Mine stays @ 77-ish and that's good enough.

All you gotta do is cool it down a little bit and dry out the air.

77-8 is good enough for me. My electric bill will be...oh damn, it's coming!

I estimate $140-$160. If less, I win!

The south has never had weather that's unbearably hot.

You're not allowed to run your AC without buying Carbon Credits first, sister!

I happen to have some for half-price. :coffee:

You do want to do your part to fight "Climate Change", correct? Gimme money! Gimme money!

We pay for every gallon of water we use.

Do you know Foxconn made a deal to not observe any EPA laws and they are allowed to draw 1 million gallons of water out of Lake MI a day, if they really do build here, of which I doubt, as the wages would be too high.
Don't sweat it, Penelope. The DNR says it's OK!

DNR OKs pulling Lake Michigan water for $10 billion Foxconn plant

Well we are not happy in MI about it, and the Lake is named Lake Michigan.

When I was a kid, the AC came on about 4-5x a year. It had this like, 10-inch round spinnable vent thingy on the left.

Now in Houston its 93 degrees, tomorrow high of 98, that is hot.

When I was a kid, the AC came on about 4-5x a year. It has this like, 10-inch round spinnable vent thingy on the left.

We never needed an AC in MI till the mid 90's.

You're not allowed to run your AC without buying Carbon Credits first, sister!

I happen to have some for half-price. :coffee:

You do want to do your part to fight "Climate Change", correct? Gimme money! Gimme money!

We pay for every gallon of water we use.

Do you know Foxconn made a deal to not observe any EPA laws and they are allowed to draw 1 million gallons of water out of Lake MI a day, if they really do build here, of which I doubt, as the wages would be too high.
Don't sweat it, Penelope. The DNR says it's OK!

DNR OKs pulling Lake Michigan water for $10 billion Foxconn plant

Well we are not happy in MI about it, and the Lake is named Lake Michigan.
The point is government agency DNR doesn't comply with government agency EPA. It has nothing to do with being from Michigan. You are conflicted because you've discovered you can't trust government.

Try learning from this.

Now in Houston its 93 degrees, tomorrow high of 98, that is hot.

It's actually 89.
98 is common in Houston through July and August.
This isn't anything new.

When I was a kid, the AC came on about 4-5x a year. It has this like, 10-inch round spinnable vent thingy on the left.

Poppycock. I've lived in MI all my life- over 50 years. It has always gotten hot here in the summertime. The only reason my family didn't have AC when I was a kid was the same reason most people didn't- it wasn't readily available. Most people had it by the mid 90's and that has nothing to do with "global warming".

Poppycock. I've lived in MI all my life- over 50 years. It has always gotten hot here in the summertime. I wished my family had AC when I was a kid.

I have a Buddy who didnt have it growing up in Houston until he was in his twenties!!

Poppycock. I've lived in MI all my life- over 50 years. It has always gotten hot here in the summertime. I wished my family had AC when I was a kid.

I have a Buddy who didnt have it growing up in Houston until he was in his twenties!!
I hope he keeps it cranked now to make up for all those years of suffering!

Funny you say that....
He keeps his place at meat hanging temps these days.

Funny you say that....
He keeps his place at meat hanging temps these days.
Good man!

Forum List

Back