Shut off your AC's in Texas and Florida

Louisiana? You have my sympathy. I remember the war between Texas and Louisiana when Coonasses were lighting dynamite and throwing it across the Sabine, and Texans were lighting it and throwing it back.

We settled it over chips, salsa and crawfish etouffee ... :thup:
They shared a little Tex-Mex, we offered a little Cajun and called it even.

You ain't no fun.I can usually piss off a woman in 2.3 seconds. I guess I'm losing my touch.

Greatest reasoning I have seen yet. I believe in global warming so I can destroy the environment while those that don't should not be allowed to do so!!

And liberals wonder why sane people laugh at their demented thought process.

If I was such a great believer in the environment I would be turning off lights, air conditioning and other modern conveniences. Kind of reminds of another person who claimed they were green because they only used electricity from a nuclear plant.

We should probably also limit their access to fuel. Two fill-ups per month limit.
Could be done with a coupon/ voucher system such as Paul Ryan proposed for Medicare :)

You ain't no fun.I can usually piss off a woman in 2.3 seconds. I guess I'm losing my touch.

I think you underestimated the Coonass factor ... :21:
We can find fun if we are looking for it.

A game me and a friend used to play: (this is way off-topic)

Walk up to a random girl in the bar and ask them "How's that melon smellin'?" And get ready to duck and run.

1st 3x went okay, then we learned that girls like to throw drinks. The project was abandoned.

if you are hot sweat it out and drink water. You deniers of global warming so want to keep cool. Turn them off. Trump should not be allowed his as well.

I can use mine because I don't deny global warming and air, land and water pollution. Congress should not be allowed to use them either, and no GOP offices.

You're not allowed to run your AC without buying Carbon Credits first, sister!

I happen to have some for half-price. :coffee:

You do want to do your part to fight "Climate Change", correct? Gimme money! Gimme money!

if you are hot sweat it out and drink water. You deniers of global warming so want to keep cool. Turn them off. Trump should not be allowed his as well.

I can use mine because I don't deny global warming and air, land and water pollution. Congress should not be allowed to use them either, and no GOP offices.

This is stupid, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED stupid.

You do want to do your part to fight "Climate Change", correct? Gimme money! Gimme money!

We pay for every gallon of water we use.

Do you know Foxconn made a deal to not observe any EPA laws and they are allowed to draw 1 million gallons of water out of Lake MI a day, if they really do build here, of which I doubt, as the wages would be too high.

Do you know Foxconn made a deal to not observe any EPA laws and they are allowed to draw 1 million gallons of water out of Lake MI a day, if they really do build here, of which I doubt, as the wages would be too high.

Who's "we"? I don't pay for water. :eusa_dance:

We are also running out of sand!!!

There's plenty of sand, and it's dirt cheap!

iu

We are also running out of sand!!!

There's plenty of sand, and it's dirt cheap!

iu

No there isn't, sand is big business, read about it.

Sand mining: the global environmental crisis you’ve never heard of

That's why they shouldn't do it in lakes, derp!

Believe me, I know sand is big business, and dirt cheap! Well, except blasting sand.

iu

There's no shortage of sand. That article only runs in The Guardian and HuffPo, and only basically focuses on 1 lake in China. If it was in America, it would be like sand mining Lake Okeechobee. That's a :no_text11::no_text11:.

Plus, there's a hard bed of Limerock about 10 feet down. They mine that, too. It's used for making cement. (After being heated to 3K degrees.) But not in the middle of the lake. China being environmentally irresponsible does not mean there's a global sand shortage. :rolleyes-41:

:aargh:

Last edited:

Don't sweat it, Penelope. The DNR says it's OK!

DNR OKs pulling Lake Michigan water for $10 billion Foxconn plant

In CA govt will shut off your gas for you cause solar is crap for the minor heat they will experience. Go solar....go dark

What a weird thread.

I use a Swamp Cooler for my cooling. It works well and much cheaper to run and maintain than the A/C unit.

Forum List

Back