Should Trump just change his party status to DEMOCRAT now?

Should Trump change his party status to Democrat?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
You mean should Trump change his party status BACK to Democrat now.

Jesus H. Christ, I've been telling Trump's Chumps that their huckster hero is a New York limousine liberal since day one of his campaign.

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

Agreed---you're not the only one that were sending out warnings--this is hillarious you should read it. You'll at least get a laugh out of it.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

You mean should Trump change his party status BACK to Democrat now.

Jesus H. Christ, I've been telling Trump's Chumps that their huckster hero is a New York limousine liberal since day one of his campaign.

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

Agreed---you're not the only one that were sending out warnings--this is hillarious you should read it. You'll at least get a laugh out of it.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not
From that link:

I also felt strongly that conservative/libertarian principles were more valuable than to be sold for a couple of magic beans in the form of a liberal, reality TV conman and that by at least educating conservatives to the coming disaster that I might play some very small part it trying to make sure it never happens again.

For this stance I have been literally called every dirty name you can think of (and used a few myself in frustrated retaliation), and been accused of actively supporting Hillary for president.

I totally relate.

Only stupid partisan shitheads get mad when someone reaches across the isle. Its quite pathetic.

You don't get the point. Moderate Republicans understand the benefit of getting bi-partisan bills.

The Reich wing of the Republican party has done nothing but attack what they refer to as "Establishment Republicans" over the last 6 to 7 years. That's Rush Limbaugh's original term. Trump campaigned to the Reich wing of the party, not moderate Republicans. He promised them a great big beautiful wall that Mexico woulld pay for. He promised them that the would kick out all 11 million illegals in this country, and kick out or ban all Muslims from entering this country. For the last 7 YEARS Republicans have promised to repeal & replace Obamacare. They have said NO to any immigration reform bill, including Marco Rubio's bill, because of the right wing of the Republican party that has a choke hold on Republican politicians.

John Boehner stated that he had to sneak in the back door of the White House to meet with Barack Obama on an issue--otherwise he would be viciously attacked by right wing talk show hosts with a thousand conspiracy theories.

While Steve Bannon and right wing talk show hosts were attacking Republicans, they were also 100% in the tank for Donald Trump--who is actually a RINO--:badgrin: Trump was never a Republican--he was just a puppet to what Steve Bannon (Briebart news) wanted him to be throughout the campaign season. They told him what to do and say, and being a T.V. Reality star he did and said exactly what they wanted him to do & say. The right wing of the Republicann party has been taken by a T.V. reality star--CON MAN. They were warned about Trump over & over again and ignored every single warning.

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michel Savage, Ann Coulter, Rudi Guiliani, Bill O'Reilly, Jeff Sessions, Rick Scott, Joe Arapio, Jan Brewer, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, —are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, (the never Trump Republican) than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Reading has never Killed anyone yet, this is a great article on right wing talk show hosts and what they have done to manipulate their audiences over the last two decades.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

Here is Rush Limbaugh after a caller was able to sneak on his program and corner him.
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

Last edited:
Trump is an independent. He just ran under the Republican banner. If the RINOs won't support him, why shouldn't he accept help from the Democrats if it means advancing his policies?

But he has no policies to advance. He will claim to be for any policy that he thinks helps his popularity ratings. Pandering to the crazies got him elected, but staying with them is hurting his popularity ratings. Time for a change.
Border security, immigration reform, trade, he has plenty of policies to advance (not that you would ever acknowledge any of them).

Yes, those are certainly things that he has mentioned. However it's still unsure if he will push to deal with all of them the way he promised the crazies he would. He caved on the debt ceiling, and DACA pretty quick.

Don't be fooled. If Trump does good here, then give him credit where it's due. But he promised a lot of evil during his campaign. .

Yeah and I'm still waiting for all the evil that's been promised to me. If I don't get it soon, I swear I'm going to bitch and moan one helluva lot more than I do now.

So start delivering Donny, or else.

Don't be fooled. If Trump does good here, then give him credit where it's due. But he promised a lot of evil during his campaign. .

Yeah and I'm still waiting for all the evil that's been promised to me. If I don't get it soon, I swear I'm going to bitch and moan one helluva lot more than I do now.

BF thinks it is evil to send criminals back to their home countries.

BF thinks it is evil to send criminals back to their home countries.

That's because BlackFlag is a neophyte when it comes to evil.

Personally I only pay attention to the pro's when it comes to evil.. like for example Wile E. Coyote.

Maybe instead, the Democrats should change their national affiliation to The United States of America...

...just like Bill Clinton said...that fucking RACIST!

Funny how Progs/Libs/snowflakes ignore the fact that their hero said the same thing...so Bill Clinton is racist!!

Fucking hypocrites.

They aren't just hypocrites sometimes, it's the exclusive world they operate in.

Useful idiots. They would march into the camps with a smile.

The RINO element in the "mainstream Republican Party" has zero interest in advancing the agenda The American People voted for. Hence they need to be taught a lesson. Sometimes the teacher experiences a little pain in the process but every now and then there is a sort of pupil epiphany. It's worth the risk - at least until we can primary the bastards out into the street.

psssssssst- commere.

write this down;

the majority of the American people didn't vote for Trump.

think you can remember that? Try real hard.

Here's a news flash:

Trump won more States than Clinton which is why Trump won no matter how many more Californians voted for Clinton!

Would that there were a poll choice saying "Trump's party affiliation isn't the problem."

I find Trump so detestable that I don't care with what party he associates himself. My issue has been and remains that Trump is unfit to hold the office of POTUS. He is not, to my mind, going to be any more fit for that office merely because he changes his party affiliation.
Yea, because Presidential Presidents stopped with Trumps election :cuckoo:
I don't know what you mean or are implying.

Would that there were a poll choice saying "Trump's party affiliation isn't the problem."

I find Trump so detestable that I don't care with what party he associates himself. My issue has been and remains that Trump is unfit to hold the office of POTUS. He is not, to my mind, going to be any more fit for that office merely because he changes his party affiliation.
Yea, because Presidential Presidents stopped with Trumps election :cuckoo:
I don't know what you mean or are implying.
You act as if an unpresidential president is something new

Tonight again, Nancy & Chuck Schumer struck a new deal with Trump, after he invited them to a private dinner at the White house--to discuss issues.

"Washington (CNN)Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved to iron out a border-security plan -- "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises. In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement, a person briefed on the meeting said.
A deal, if it holds, would be the second major agreement between Trump, Schumer and Pelosi this month, following their pact last week to raise the debt ceiling and extent government funding into December that left the GOP and some of Trump's closest allies flabbergasted. Congressional Republican leaders were absent from Wednesday's dinner.
Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA - CNNPolitics
Trump sides with Democrats on fiscal issues, throwing Republican plans into chaos

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how the right wing of the Republican party are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Because the right wing of the Republican party have attacked (Republicans over the last 6 to 7 years who worked with Democrats and called them "rino's.) It got so bad that John Boehner stated he had to sneak in the back door of the White house to meet with Obama--otherwise he would be attacked in 1000's of conspiracy theories by the right wing. Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?

Hopefully the Dems will be smarter than the GOP and disavow him.

What cowards they were, all they had to do was change their party laws and send him and his ignorant base packing. But they oh so desperately wanted the white house.

Paul Ryan and Mitch thought they had useful idiot. They got one part right…They put Reince Priebus in as chief of staff, thinking this'll be easy… NOT.

Tonight again, Nancy & Chuck Schumer struck a new deal with Trump, after he invited them to a private dinner at the White house--to discuss issues.

"Washington (CNN)Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved to iron out a border-security plan -- "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises. In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement, a person briefed on the meeting said.
A deal, if it holds, would be the second major agreement between Trump, Schumer and Pelosi this month, following their pact last week to raise the debt ceiling and extent government funding into December that left the GOP and some of Trump's closest allies flabbergasted. Congressional Republican leaders were absent from Wednesday's dinner.
Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA - CNNPolitics
Trump sides with Democrats on fiscal issues, throwing Republican plans into chaos

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how the right wing of the Republican party are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Because the right wing of the Republican party have attacked (Republicans over the last 6 to 7 years who worked with Democrats and called them "rino's.) It got so bad that John Boehner stated he had to sneak in the back door of the White house to meet with Obama--otherwise he would be attacked in 1000's of conspiracy theories by the right wing. Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?

Hopefully the Dems will be smarter than the GOP and disavow him.

What cowards they were, all they had to do was change their party laws and send him and his ignorant base packing. But they oh so desperately wanted the white house.

Paul Ryan and Mitch thought they had useful idiot. They got one part right…They put Reince Priebus in as chief of staff, thinking this'll be easy… NOT.

Nancy & Chuck will get as much out of him as they can--(until the midterm in 2018) starts and then they'll go back to being not so friendly.

After the meeting, somebody told Trump he couldn't agree to no wall, so he released a statement saying that was just a joke.

Don't you find it odd that he is always joking? I don't know why you would want to waste billions on a worthless WALL anyway. You might want to watch this video at the end it will disclose how much money we've already spent on border security.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Well, deportation does not work what is your solution big guy!

Trump is an independent. He just ran under the Republican banner. If the RINOs won't support him, why shouldn't he accept help from the Democrats if it means advancing his policies?

But he has no policies to advance. He will claim to be for any policy that he thinks helps his popularity ratings. Pandering to the crazies got him elected, but staying with them is hurting his popularity ratings. Time for a change.
Border security, immigration reform, trade, he has plenty of policies to advance (not that you would ever acknowledge any of them).

Yes, those are certainly things that he has mentioned. However it's still unsure if he will push to deal with all of them the way he promised the crazies he would. He caved on the debt ceiling, and DACA pretty quick.
Caved on the debt ceiling? So you would rather he had let the hurricane victims fend for themselves? Get real, hack.
How do you figure he caved on DACA? Back that up (and I don't mean with somebody's opinion).

Caved on the debt ceiling? So you would rather he had let the hurricane victims fend for themselves? Get real, hack.
How do you figure he caved on DACA? Back that up (and I don't mean with somebody's opinion).

He made an agreement with Pelosi and Schumer, but I heard he already reneged on that. The man can't be trusted to hold up his end of an agreement.

Forum List

Back