Should Trump just change his party status to DEMOCRAT now?

Should Trump change his party status to Democrat?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Trump is an independent. He just ran under the Republican banner. If the RINOs won't support him, why shouldn't he accept help from the Democrats if it means advancing his policies?

But he has no policies to advance. He will claim to be for any policy that he thinks helps his popularity ratings. Pandering to the crazies got him elected, but staying with them is hurting his popularity ratings. Time for a change.
Border security, immigration reform, trade, he has plenty of policies to advance (not that you would ever acknowledge any of them).

Yes, those are certainly things that he has mentioned. However it's still unsure if he will push to deal with all of them the way he promised the crazies he would. He caved on the debt ceiling, and DACA pretty quick.
Caved on the debt ceiling? So you would rather he had let the hurricane victims fend for themselves? Get real, hack.
How do you figure he caved on DACA? Back that up (and I don't mean with somebody's opinion).

He made an agreement with Pelosi and Schumer, but I heard he already reneged on that. The man can't be trusted to hold up his end of an agreement.
How do you know he made an agreement with Pelosi and Schumer? Where you there? And where did you hear he reneged on it, CNN? lol

1006-ronald-reagan-tip-oneill-ftr-800x0.jpg

ReaganOneill-998x665.jpg

The RINO element in the "mainstream Republican Party" has zero interest in advancing the agenda The American People voted for. Hence they need to be taught a lesson. Sometimes the teacher experiences a little pain in the process but every now and then there is a sort of pupil epiphany. It's worth the risk - at least until we can primary the bastards out into the street.
We said the same thing leading up to the 2010 primary.

I feel like I signed up for Trump University

Tonight again, Nancy & Chuck Schumer struck a new deal with Trump, after he invited them to a private dinner at the White house--to discuss issues.

"Washington (CNN)Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved to iron out a border-security plan -- "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises. In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement, a person briefed on the meeting said.
A deal, if it holds, would be the second major agreement between Trump, Schumer and Pelosi this month, following their pact last week to raise the debt ceiling and extent government funding into December that left the GOP and some of Trump's closest allies flabbergasted. Congressional Republican leaders were absent from Wednesday's dinner.
Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA - CNNPolitics
Trump sides with Democrats on fiscal issues, throwing Republican plans into chaos

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how the right wing of the Republican party are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Because the right wing of the Republican party have attacked (Republicans over the last 6 to 7 years who worked with Democrats and called them "rino's.) It got so bad that John Boehner stated he had to sneak in the back door of the White house to meet with Obama--otherwise he would be attacked in 1000's of conspiracy theories by the right wing. Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?
Getting something done is more important than the wall.

Tonight again, Nancy & Chuck Schumer struck a new deal with Trump, after he invited them to a private dinner at the White house--to discuss issues.

"Washington (CNN)Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved to iron out a border-security plan -- "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises. In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement, a person briefed on the meeting said.
A deal, if it holds, would be the second major agreement between Trump, Schumer and Pelosi this month, following their pact last week to raise the debt ceiling and extent government funding into December that left the GOP and some of Trump's closest allies flabbergasted. Congressional Republican leaders were absent from Wednesday's dinner.
Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA - CNNPolitics
Trump sides with Democrats on fiscal issues, throwing Republican plans into chaos

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how the right wing of the Republican party are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Because the right wing of the Republican party have attacked (Republicans over the last 6 to 7 years who worked with Democrats and called them "rino's.) It got so bad that John Boehner stated he had to sneak in the back door of the White house to meet with Obama--otherwise he would be attacked in 1000's of conspiracy theories by the right wing. Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?
Getting something done is more important than the wall.
Not to Trump's supporters.

That's as true today as it was in 2017.

Forum List

Back